Sonu's creations- VM-Latest-Jag Soona-Pg144 - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Supper dupper like...

hal chal huvi... zara shor huva... (wahhh...)

👏
awww thnx a lot pragyaa...Ishq hua is one of my fav songs too...
thnx for downloading the Video too...
@red0 hw could u forget that darling??? i watch that promo every now n then...Its the best Parichay promo...i love kunu's words in dat promo...n ya Thnx to me for reminding u abt that promo
maybe i was too busy in watching the episode of their consummation😆😆😉...n ya thanks  n a bif hug for reminding that...
i have a request too😊...i want u to make sinal vm on rabta song if n when u have the time...i am not in hurry...take ur time... dnt know how to make vms😭
Wow, Sonia, this VM was sooo good. Loved all the scenes you have selected for this VM. If I may say it without offending all the other VM makers - This is the best SiNal VM I have ever watched👏. It was too good Sonia, full on romantic. Loved it so much and watched it like 10 times already. Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
Originally posted by pragyaa

...i have a request too😊...i want u to make sinal vm on rabta song if n when u have the time...i am not in hurry...take ur time... dnt know how to make vms😭
[/QUOTE] Of course Pragyaa...i'll definitely make a Sinal Vm for u..
4m which movie is that song?I' gotta download d song na
then Will make one n upload it next week then
Originally posted by Iamrani

Wow, Sonia, this VM was sooo good. Loved all the scenes you have selected for this VM. If I may say it without offending all the other VM makers - This is the best SiNal VM I have ever watched👏. It was too good Sonia, full on romantic. Loved it so much and watched it like 10 times already.
@Red- Feeling like i'm in the seventh Heaven.Never expected that some one would love my work sooo much...Thank u very much Rani didi...Now this has inspired me to wake more romantic Sinal VM's
Originally posted by swapnaHanu

Supper dupper like...

hal chal huvi... zara shor huva... (wahhh...)

👏
thnkkk u very much Swapna
Originally posted by awesumsonia

...i have a request too😊...i want u to make sinal vm on rabta song if n when u have the time...i am not in hurry...take ur time... dnt know how to make vms😭
Of course Pragyaa...i'll definitely make a Sinal Vm for u..
4m which movie is that song?I' gotta download d song na
then Will make one n upload it next week then
thanks so much sonia...u r such an angel...a big hug for u🤗...its from agent vinod...please choose the unplugged version of song😉...if u say i will pm u the link...i am not in hurry...u can take ur time...yippee i will get the sinal vm...i am so very happy...thanks so much😊
Originally posted by awesumsonia

hey was waiting for ur comments nidhi..thnx a lot darling .(by the way.,..hw wz ur examz)
ok...Again onwards i wont use much Brightness dear...Thnx a lot for the suggestion too

OMG😲 u were waiting for my comments😆

My exams went well and i have my last paper on 26th...I will go offline till 6th but send me PM if u post new VM will check it after coming back...🤗
hey Sonia...very nice VM...I also love this song...reminds me of some good times...and loved the song on Sinal...and u have taken scenes from some of my favourite Sinal moments...Thanks for making such beautiful VM👏
Hi Sonia 
Wow! Great vm. Thanks for pm.👏👏👏