Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Sonu's creations- VM-Latest-Jag Soona-Pg144 (Page 136)

Post Reply New Post

Page 136 of 148

lovergirlalina

Goldie

lovergirlalina

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Hiii sonuu... 
lovelyyy VM...Thumbs Up

love it 2 d core...

keep making n posting..
Superb job...Clap

GOD BLESS

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awesumsonia

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sonu's creations- VM-Latest-Jag Soona-Pg144 (Page 136)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
sorry for the late reply sonu...
was busy with diwali cleaning and then ancestors prayers...then my cousins all came home during ancestors prayers...had a blast with them even after knowing abt the disgusting promo that spoiled all our moods...we can't spoil our diwali mood just becos of this devils...

even now i am still left with some diwali cleaning...helping mummy here and there...i just finished wiping the windows and gates of my home...

and then the stupid promo i watched...spoiled my entire mood completely...seriously i had no mood to even log in to hear more bad news...as this show has nothing except for negativity and bad news...

EK and cvs are worshippers of devil...thats why during diwali season they are showing negativity all over...

but before all that happen...i did watch your mix...you know what i was abt to do the mix with this song for SiNal...it had become SiNal anthem...but then when i saw your mix...i was stunned...as it was perfect to the T...even i won't be able to do with such perfection...each and every scene matches the song...i am glad that you made the mix with this song...noone can do justice to this song for SiNal except for you...

it was a very beautiful mix...
i completely fell in love with it...
each and every scene complimented the song beautifully...
when i saw the promo of this song on ajay-sonakshi...there was nil chemistry b/w them...it was cold...but when this song was played on SiNal...uff what a chemistry...it sizzle the screens...
wonderful job

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AiSha--awesumsonia

awesumsonia

IF-Sizzlerz

awesumsonia

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovergirlalina

Hiii sonuu... 
lovelyyy VM...Thumbs Up

love it 2 d core...

keep making n posting..
Superb job...Clap

GOD BLESS
hey alina...awww thnk u so so so much fr d comments...feeling really happy yaara

awesumsonia

IF-Sizzlerz

awesumsonia

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

sorry for the late reply sonu... - its ok didi

was busy with diwali cleaning and then ancestors prayers...then my cousins all came home during ancestors prayers...had a blast with them even after knowing abt the disgusting promo that spoiled all our moods...we can't spoil our diwali mood just becos of this devils... -hmm im happy dat u didnt spoil ur moods in dis festive time...due to d promo

even now i am still left with some diwali cleaning...helping mummy here and there...i just finished wiping the windows and gates of my home... - hmmm...carry on wid ur work..bt ya tc of ur health..k?

and then the stupid promo i watched...spoiled my entire mood completely...seriously i had no mood to even log in to hear more bad news...as this show has nothing except for negativity and bad news... EK and cvs are worshippers of devil...thats why during diwali season they are showing negativity all over... - i cn understand ur frustration didi..lekin hum kar bhi kya sakte...all we can do is...Just avoid all dat 

but before all that happen...i did watch your mix...you know what i was abt to do the mix with this song for SiNal...it had become SiNal anthem...but then when i saw your mix...i was stunned...as it was perfect to the T...even i won't be able to do with such perfection...each and every scene matches the song...i am glad that you made the mix with this song...noone can do justice to this song for SiNal except for you... - ohh my godd..u were abt to make this./...im sorry...meine aapka haq cheen liyaLOL..bt im glad that u loved this VM...wat???? perfection?? are u crazy ..didi??LOL
bt jo bhi hain...im tooo flattered :P :P sach emin i didnt knw dat it was too perfect

it was a very beautiful mix...
i completely fell in love with it...
each and every scene complimented the song beautifully...
when i saw the promo of this song on ajay-sonakshi...there was nil chemistry b/w them...it was cold...but when this song was played on SiNal...uff what a chemistry...it sizzle the screens...
wonderful job - awww thnk u so so so much didi...well i havent wacthed d song on ajay-sonakshi...i cud only imagine Sinal  on this song...no one else...n im glad that u all enjoyed watching this

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
hi

thanks sonia for the sinal vm, well made. 

norzar

awesumsonia

awesumsonia

IF-Sizzlerz

awesumsonia

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

thanks sonia for the sinal vm, well made. 

norzar
noreen didi..thnx a lot fr the comments..really means a lotSmile

_Neetu_

Goldie

_Neetu_

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Haila !!

Ab tu mujhe marna mat yaar I know I am lil late to comment rather too late...but at the end maine dekha na so appreciate that..

Now your VM was awesome..super liked...all the scenes were marvels and song was just goes so beautifully to sinal.
Hug

awesumsonia

palzs

Goldie

palzs

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
@ sonia:aww well you made mah dayEmbarrassed ...blissfull sundayWink thanks to neetu to comment ...
cos of the fact that if she wouldn have commented i wouldnt have realized that i forgot to comment Ouchso sorry for that...got a chance to see sinal vm over a lovely song...
 awesum work gal... Clapgood goin...Star nd plz try for the vm whch i asked you lonnng back dearWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Neetu_awesumsonia

Post Reply New Post

Go to top