Rang Badalti Odhani

Kt

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

aasma1

Goldie

aasma1

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Does anyone know that kt is a celebrity jidge on a reality shiw on zee tv (i think) I saw it on ehmmbh forum

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IF_rida

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kt" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RB81

IF-Rockerz

RB81

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
yep..this was the msg posted in his fan page

Hello guys!!
At Apka Sapna Humara apna set!
It's a new reality show on zee tv.
Shooting d 1st EP as a celeb judge..!!
Will post pics in. A bit

this is the pic he posted..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

IF_ridajanavi07angelic_leena_3Miss.Wahianpurvi08_CutieCute_The_May_Rosebones88

_CutieCute_

IF-Rockerz

_CutieCute_

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
karan is looking smart

The_May_Rose

DiehardYMfan

IF-Rockerz

DiehardYMfan

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
waiting for yashu so much that cant be excited by anything else...anyways wishing luck to karan...does anyone know anything about yashu s show  i tried desperately to get some info bout it ...once a source informed me she was being considered opposite vivian for shikhar but i now think its not true...lets see what turns out

RB81

IF-Rockerz

RB81

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiehardYMfan

waiting for yashu so much that cant be excited by anything else...anyways wishing luck to karan...does anyone know anything about yashu s show  i tried desperately to get some info bout it ...once a source informed me she was being considered opposite vivian for shikhar but i now think its not true...lets see what turns out

never such news was reported i think..it was drashti..but that too was not confirmed..

abt yashu's new show no news came till date..atleast her name is not yet leaked..CryCry

Edited by RB81 - 18 March 2012 at 8:41am

DiehardYMfan

DiehardYMfan

IF-Rockerz

DiehardYMfan

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RB81

Originally posted by DiehardYMfan

never such news was reported i think..it was drashti..but that too was not confirmed..

abt yashu's new show no news came till date..atleast her name is not yet leaked..CryCry
it was not on IF ...a source from colors told me...though he s a pretty unreliable one

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.