Special Squad

Your request, Reshma...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 23 May 2006 at 8:10am | IP Logged

...as you requested, here are the five scenes you asked for...

1. this is when Aryan walks into the office for the first time since being released and re-instated...everybody is surprised and delighted to see him...they all walk upto him to greet him, and Neha runs to him and gives him a little peck on the cheek and says - "Aryan, i'm so glad you're back!"

2. after all the greetings and jazz, Aryan walks towards his cabin, with Shaina right behind him...just as he's about to enter, Shaina says - "Aryan...i really missed you..." a cute and slightly sheepish smile spreads over his face, and he says - "i missed...all you guys!" and they smile at each other, and walk in...

3. while Aryan and Shaina are talking inside the cabin, Ajay sees Aryan from outside...he walks towards the door as though in a trance...he enters and slowly walks towards Aryan, as though not quite sure whether this is a dream or reality...Aryan says softly - "hi..." and Ajay suddenly grips him in a tight hug! even Aryan is a little taken aback, and lets out a little "arey...!" while Ajay embraces him, teary-eyed...then Ajay finally looks up and says with his voice dripping with emotions - "tumhe bahut miss kiya yaar...!" that was sooooooooo sweet!!!!!

4. this one is one of my favourite scenes in this episode...there is a time when there are no leads left in the case, and the work seems to have come to a standstill...just then, sitting in his office, Aryan gets a brainwave, and gets up to go somewhere immediately...Shaina meets him just at the door of his cabin and asks him - "kya hua Aryan?" and he says - "Shaina, main bas abhi aata hoon" and he turns to go, when Shaina suddenly grabs hold of his arm and says - "no Aryan..." in a pleading tone..."pehle bhi tumne kaha tha ki tum abhi aate ho, lekin phir..." Aryan gets all sheepish and slightly embarassed, and then goes off after reassuring her with a word or two...sooooooo cute!!!!! that was the real beginning of their romance...

5. this was ther last scene of the episode, when Aryan and gang were outside his office after having solved the case, when they suddenly heard a scuffle in the pantry...when they entered, they found Ved saab in a state of great agitation, when he heard the news channel blaming Aryan of being involved with the governor in getting his son released...finally, Ved saab confessed his crime...he said - "meri zindagi mein yeh sacond chance aya hai, aur main ise khona nahin chahta...Aryan, mujhe tumhe kuch batana hai...wo Chhuttan ka interrogation tape...wo maine gayab kiya tha!" everybody is stunned...then he explained how Raja was blackmailing him regarding a 15 year old case, where the culprit had been set free because of Ved saab and had gone on to become a powerful underworld don...Raja had asked for the tape in return for keeping his mouth shut in front of the authorities...once, Ved saab stopped speaking, first Papaji, and then Aryan tried to calm him down...but he apologised, and left...never to be seen again in SS...

so here you are Reshma...they're not a patch on your updates, but i hope they give you a gist of the thing... 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your request, Reshma..." in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 23 May 2006 at 9:13am | IP Logged
thank u soooooooooooooooooooooo much nandini dear....ur a darling....... i can imagine these scenes atleast well now! Clap

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 23 May 2006 at 9:16am | IP Logged
i would be failin in my duty if i did not thank praveena....that sweetheart....when i was in kerala...she smsd me these scenes that day...and i hadnt even askd her for it....i guess she remembrd that i had not seen it and she said..."i just wanted to do this for u" .... that was sooooooooo cute of u babes...
and nandini...thanx once again for the detailed version.... Clap Clap Clap
what would i do without u guys and the forum...? love u guys! Embarrassed

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 24 May 2006 at 6:34am | IP Logged
it's my pleasure, reshma! Big smile

praveenam

Goldie

praveenam

Posted: 25 May 2006 at 3:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by widluv2aryan

i would be failin in my duty if i did not thank praveena....that sweetheart....when i was in kerala...she smsd me these scenes that day...and i hadnt even askd her for it....i guess she remembrd that i had not seen it and she said..."i just wanted to do this for u" .... that was sooooooooo cute of u babes...

dre s no need 2 say thnx.i new how u must hv been feelin as u msd ss.

and nowin dat u r an aryan shai fan i thut u mite b happy 2 no dose scenes. mayb u mite hv got d update or video aftr comin bck but i jus wntd 2 send u d scenes den.

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 25 May 2006 at 8:43am | IP Logged
i know.... but it was so thoughtful of u to remember... and remember i had such a terrible vacation in kerala...i was so bored that i used to cry nights away...ur msg made me smile in days...i have still saved it on my phone...and keep goin bak to it...! Smile
and though i dint get the video....i should thank u too nandini...for bein such a great help with the details...i know it must've been a lot of trouble...and taken up much of ur time...i want u to know tht i relly appreciate the gesture...! Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top