Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

MY REBIRTH and HUG PIX Updated

Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

MY REBIRTH AND HUG TALK

Yup! Changed my username. This is me the 'then' desibubbly. Now Aquiline. You can call me Quil or Lin or even bubbly if you want (Lovely and Shweta seem to have tuned their minds to calling me that and I won't mind if they continue to call me bubbly if that's what they want). Like I had told serialaddict12, I had named myself desibubbly on the spur and had not quite thought it through. Truthfully, I am neither Desi nor Bubbly. And while a silent member, it didn't matter. But now that I have formed myself into a post-making maniac (though I limit my starter posts to 5-6 per week), I have decided to anoint me by a name more fitting to the way I write.

'Aquiline' was not a hard name to come by:

It begins with the very first letter of my own name. But most of all, it is the 'meaning' of the word that I fell for. You see, Aquiline means anything relating to an eagle, especially the vision of the eagle from the bend of its sharp beak. I am not saying I am an eagle; far from it really. But like an eagle looks down from its massive HEIGHTS and spots things with its sharp vision, I look into the DEPTHS of ArHi episodes and try to pick out significant points and make interpretations. (My popular section being called Digging Deeper, as that!)

So, now that my christening is over, I get into my main matter.

Having decided to change my username, I was debating whether to PM the news or make a post on it, (considering that I have a few non-buddied readers) and finally struck on the decision of making a post on the Forum front.

However, I am not the kind to make lame posts just because I want to announce the christening of my name.  So like the "ArHi Code" I had devised for the last Friday, this weekend too, I want to give YOU readers a 'chance' at interpretation. I don't know if the pictures will work but I will try to post it along with the question. So here goes...

INTERPRET IT YOURSELF

Watch these pictures closely and try to make an interpretation on it yourself. You need to focus on  who all are involved in the picture and around it, what they are all feeling or thinking and the role of the picture in the light of what is happening.

PICTURES

Arnav hugging Lavanya, when she had been about to leave for abroad.

Arnav hugging Anjali, at the closing of the Holi dance.

Scroll down for viewing the pictures and the collective interpretations done on them. 

For those of who missed out on some of my earlier posts, I'm putting down a list of them. Just a budding thread-maker so I haven't had much of  success. Besides, you will see that the more I wrote, the more  perceivable was the growth in my thoughts and expressions and overcoming  of my inhibitions from saying what's on my mind:

Episode analysis:

Positive episode? Wasn't it? https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2805622

Playing Romance and Defending Wife https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2807446

For Love: She Seeks and He Searches https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2814168

Angry Bread Crumbs Lead the Way to Realization https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2821415

Turtle Head of the Real Love https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2829391

Chess and Cheats https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2839955

Bucketball and Naming Ceremony https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2848893

Remainder Relay and Decoding Arnav https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2851319

Relay 'Upper Hand' https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2855876

Red Eclipse https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2884565

The Bang after the Bhang https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2886246

Pavilion and Paradise https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2888020

Calm Before the War https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2889816

Show analysis:

Hamlet and Arnav https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2868190

Thank you all for visiting me...

UPDATED

Since we seem to have exhausted of visitors and interpretations, I've decided to close this 'activity' with a sum up of all the interpretations we have contributed on seeing the pictures:

Once again, the pictures were set against each other to understand the contrast, comparison and connection between them. . And we have gotten ourselves with the following list. But what I want you to do is focus on the Meaning in each point and the last section titled Future Through the Pictures.

PUT SIMPLY, WHO IS HUGGING:

The first could be ASR and the second Arnav (as pointed out by fan145). In the first, he's a Bachelor, a man who believes in live-in and detests the sacred ritual called marriage. In the second, he is a Husband, a man who entered into a relationship which he believed he would never enter in.

Meaning: He has come down to change his beliefs.

WHAT THE HUGGED FEELS:

(Courtesy of Shwetha Di) We have Lavanya believing that she's got back her ASR (she called him that when she found him standing in the room) and Anjali believing that she's got back her real Chotey.

Lavanya thought she'd been involved in a one-sided relationship (which was right) until he came back to claim her back to his house. Poor thing! She didn't know what was in store for her. Anjali had always thought that her real Chotey, the fun-loving, fun-making one (whom we see before their mother's fatal accident) was long gone, and the day of Holi came with a surprise and she saw that her old brother was back.

Meaning: Arnav has taken the first steps to correct his wrongs (where La is concerned) and his withdrawals (where Di is concerned).

WHO IS THE REASON BEHIND WHAT THE HUGGED FEELS:

Kushi. No doubt there. She is the one who gives La the love she thought was lost (and ended up losing it again) and offers Anjali the Return of her Bubbly Brother.

Meaning: Kushi is the one destined to transform Arnav.

WHAT THE HUGGER SEES:

(Shwetha Di's idea again) Arnav NOTICES for the first time that Kushi probably reciprocates his attraction for her. In the second picture, he KNOWS that she does reciprocate his attraction. Doubts with Shyam have not dissolved that knowledge entirely, but just shaken the foundation of  what he knows.

Meaning: He has made a connection with Kushi's feelings and his.

WHAT LED TO THE HUGGER's HUGGING:

(With an inclination to supermom1's theory) Arnav could not bear to take the  image of Kushi's tear-stricken face off his mind and decides to break his rules of 'running his own decisions' by doing what she had pleaded him to do. In the second picture, Arnav ended up in that hug because of how the bhang had affected him to doing all that followed. And he had drunk that bhang so that Kushi wouldn't drink it.

Meaning: Anything to stop Kushi's tears and bring that smile on her face, Arnav will do it.

WHAT THE HUGGER WEARS:

(An interesting point by Athena) In the first picture, he wears black representing the grim, heartless business tycoon; and in the second picture, his white shirt is a symbol of his relived childhood, his gradually opening heart, his selfless acceptance of what he has become and the commencement of his heart's purification process.

Meaning: Externally and internally, Arnav is an evolved man, having gone through a lot in the past 10 months. (Has it actually been nearly ten months since IPKKND started? WOW!)

WHERE THE HUGGER IS:

(Thanks Shweta Chauhan for this pointer) In the first picture, he is in a gloomy, confined room just like his confined dark life. In the second one, we see him in an open space of colour and sunlight where the crowd or his own standards don't hinder him from being what he wants to be.

Meaning: He lets himself blend in with where he is and not feel left out or inhibited by it anymore.

WHO THE HUGGER PROTECTS:

Arnav, in the first picture, is actually trying to protect himself from being affected by Kushi's tears and Nani's complaints of him having to remain an eternal bachelor. In the second picture, he is protecting his sister from the harms he thinks are lurking in her life. (pointed out again by Shwetha Di)

Meaning: The story had always revolved around Arnav and his sister and how a girl named Kushi transformed their broken lives with her love.

WHAT THE TRIANGLE SPEAKS OF

(According to Athena) Kushi, in the first pic, is the 'other' woman and in the second pic, she is 'one' with the hugger and the hugged. The 'three-in-one' principle can be explained so: Arnav has the red color on his cheeks put by Kushi (and remembering the fact that they are husband and wife and  meant to be one) and he is hugging Anjali. Hence all three are involved in the hug though Kushi is only symbolically present. She is also reflectively present in that twosome hug, because we can see her dancing form reflected in Arnav's watching eyes. (Not clearly but logically)

Meaning: Kushi has come to mean a lot to him.

FUTURE THROUGH THE PICTURE:

(As per senorita2012's wish) We can expect to see a real hug from Arnav to Kushi in the near future, also having seen a 'sideway' hug in the Friday's episode. 

Then again, we see how Lavanya and Anajli cannot be in any way hindrances from him focusing on Kushi (Shagun's point backed up by Lovely) which is why we can probably see him sacrificing a lot for Kushi in the near future even though a lot of things that are close to his heart (Anjali) and away from it (La) will try and tamper with his focus. But ultimately, his eyes will be on Kushi, her feelings, her wants, her safety and her happiness. Again, we saw how Lavanya had been thankful to Kushi for her part in getting back her ASR to her. In the same way, we'll see many ways in which Anjali will show her gratitude to Kushi for bringing the pleasant and much-needed change upon her Chotey.

And finally, I'd like you all to focus on one of  Athena's outstanding points here:

"Khushi is the one who walks towards Arnav but then leaves through the door - this foreshadowed how Khushi pressed Arnav to reveal his emotions for her (why did you keep the payal? Why did you try and get close to me?) but then she left the topic at that when she discovered Arnav-La are to be engaged - whilst Arnav is sort of frozen in the hug like how he was during his relationship with La. In the 2nd pic HE walks towards Khushi and he DOES NOT break his hug with Anjali abruptly. Rather Anjali too lets go of him willingly."

So what's in it for the future?

Mature roles played out by Arnav and Anjali. Anjali will willingly give her brother the space he needs to build his new family, and Arnav, though he wants his sister with him, will oblige when she asks him to let go and walk towards his destiny. Towards his future. Towards his Kushi.

Thank you all those who visited, liked, commented and contributed their interpretations. It was immensely fun doing this with you. Until we meet again next time. Ciao!

Edited by Aquiline - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aquiline thumbnail
Thanks barun2297. And buddy, could you help me by posting those pictures (I've mentioned above) in your comment box for me?
Nightingale... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Aquiline

Thanks barun2297. And buddy, could you help me by posting thosepictures (I've mentioned above)in your comment box for me?

i'm so sorry but i dont reali kno how
Aquiline thumbnail
It's okay barun2297. At least we tried. Thanks a lot. 
Arnav Hugging La:

La thinks she has got back her ASR. ASR has come back in to her life cos of Khushi. And this is the first time he notices Khushi's reaction and is surprised that the unknown connection, attraction that draws him towards her is probably reciprocated by her.

Anjali is happy that she got her Chotay back...The one who was full of masti, love & laughter. Arnav indeed has come back to life cos of Khushi. This is the first time he acknowledges to his family his love for Khusi and to himself too.

That is what I can come up with on a Saturday afternoon.

Nice name btw.

Edit:

Oh I searched for the second pic you posted but couldn't find it, lol. Glad you did.

So let me add something here.

In both the cases he is looking at Khushi.So Arnav Bitwa always has her in his head, heart, mind whatever...Her reaction, Her happiness etc.

Ever since she came to his life, Everything Arnav does is cos of Khushi, for Khushi.

EDIT AGAIN๐Ÿ˜†

Here I go again, Damn this is addictive,lol. So what else?

He thought he was in love with Lavanya...Or He could spend rest of his life with her. He broke up with her with no intention of letting her back in. It was Khushi's tears in his office that made him come back for La to continue the relationship.

He thought he was in love with Khushi...Misunderstood her, Married her with the intention of letting her go in 6 months. It is Khushi's innocence, her laughter that has brought him back in their marriage, Again.

Edited by Shwetha! - 12 years ago
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Bubbly!!!! you are right!! my mind is attuned to bubbly now!!! but love this new username!!! Aquiline!! sounds just right for you and your posts!! though you can tell me your actual name too!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ i thought it was Bubbly!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

even i dont have any idea about the picture posting darling!! let me find out and i will let you know!!

shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Shwetha has posted two pictures!!! thank god she did!! i was running around finding out the way to do it!!!
are they the ones you are talking about?? let me know then i will put my lazy brain to work!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Actually main credit to the pictures should go to Illyria, I took them from Picture Gallery๐Ÿ˜Š

Aquiline thumbnail
Shweta and Shwetha!! Both my Shwethas have their comments put together!

First to my Shwetha Di!!! You really saved me with that PM of telling me how to post the pics. It was kind of embarrassing when the pics don't go with the words. I had two particular pictures in mind and I was able to put them up, thanks to you. I really owe you! I do! And about your interpretation. That was really a good one. You will have to wait a while longer before I can comment on it in detail. Thanks for coming and helping me out, and you may call me anything you want.
Now over to my Shweta. Eh...which parent names his/her child Bubbly? Okay there might be, but not the kind of parents who have my parents' mindset *giggle*. But thanks for liking my new name and don't worry about the pics dear. Shwetha Di has solved it for me. Also, you can call me anything you like as long as i know its ME you're referring to. *wink* Oh and give a try at interpreting the pics please, now that its posted.  
Aquiline thumbnail
Bang on, Shwetha Di! You connected the similarity! But let's try and see if there's something more to the pics than meets the eye. And my other sweet Shweta, you can start fusing up your weekend "lazy" brian.  Edited by Aquiline - 12 years ago