Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

App ki nazron ne samjha UPDATED NEW THREAD LINK @ pg 1 (Page 24)

Post Reply New Post

Page 24 of 148

Neelambari..

IF-Stunnerz

Neelambari..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
loved the teaser...
waiting to know the next...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shilalipi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "App ki nazron ne samjha UPDATED NEW THREAD LINK @ pg 1 (Page 24)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kkiddoo

IF-Sizzlerz

kkiddoo

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

Shilalipi

-MSKdeewani-

IF-Stunnerz

-MSKdeewani-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
waiting...
update soon!!!!!!!!

Shilalipi

gawjusangel

gawjusangel

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
waiting

Shilalipi

monikaseth

IF-Sizzlerz

monikaseth

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
awesome teaser

Shilalipi

DDbiggestfan

IF-Rockerz

DDbiggestfan

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Waiting for d update now Wink

Shilalipi

Shilalipi

Shilalipi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
PART-5

bhai..suno na...(bro listen)
are bass kar meri ma..!!! kab se meri di ye ,meri di wo sun sun ke kan pak gaye mere..kavi kavi to mujhe doubt hota hai ki main tera saga hu ya phir teri wo di....(just stop it!!!i am fed up listening to ur..my sis this..my sis that!!!sometimes i doubt..who is ur blood related..me or ur sis)
are chill bhai,app to mere bro ho hi..par i really wished ki ap unse ekbar mil pate,pyaar ho jata apko unse..phir wo meri bhabi(chill bro,my bro,i really wished if u could have met her once..u would have fallen with love with her)
SOCH NA VI MAT..(don't even think about it!)
are bhai main to sirf bol rahi hu..ap itna overreact kyu kar rahe ho..waise dekh rahi hu..app badle badle se lag rahe ho,uss incident ke baad..apne phir se mskurana-hasna sikh liya..kahi...apko kisise pyaar vyaar to nahi ho gaya?? she teased.(i am just saying...why are u overreacting??hmm i am watching...these days u r behaving odd,u also started smiling & laughing after that incident,..have u fallen in love with someone??)
maan's expression changed,he smiled..ha..wo..
he roamed around the room with a dreamy smile on his face..flashes of HER kept coming infront of his eyes..his smile got more bigger..jhalli hai,buddhu hai,thori si pagal vi..(she is mad & stupid)he smirked wider..chalti firti disaster hai wo...office main aisa koi nahi jiske saath isne kamse kam ekbar na takraya ho..par dil ki saaf hai,bholi hai..aur(she has bumped into every person at office atleast once ,bt she is innocent,has pure heart &...)
meri hone wali bhabi hai..she smiled broadly at him.(she is my to be sis-in-law)
maan spinned around to see his sister's face..
aise na milkar hi tine apna approval de diya!! he said in disbelief.(u approved her without meeting!)
na bhai,it's just...meri di se best koi ho to nahi sakta..(no bro,my di is best)
maan rolled his eyes..like plsss...not again..
bt apki description se lagta hai..ki kuch kuch meri di ki tarha hi hai,to chal jayega...(BT..she is somehow a little like my di,so if not di,i will manage with her)

maan glared at her,bt then sighed in a defeated manner,arguing with her in this matter was useless,she will never accept that any girl could be better than her Di.
CRASH!!it was the first sound that geet heard while entering her home..
she knew what it was..she sighed..it was the matter of almost everyday..
she went inside ..bt looking at the sight infront her..she knew,today was extreme..
it was her brother BRIJ...
MAINE KAHA NA..MUJHE USSI SE SHADI KARNI HAI..TO KARNI HAI..)saying this he broke the next thing he saw..(i told u , i will marry her only
wo acchi nahi hai beta..humne usse mila na..lekin(she is not good son,we have met her,bt)
BAS MUJHE KUCH NAHI JANNA,AJ AGAR APNE MERI BAAT NAHI MAANI TO ISS GHAR ME TABAHI MACHA DUNGA..KYA SAMAJHTE KYA HE APLOG MUJHE..(i don't want to know anything,if u don't agree to this i will turn this house into ruin,what u think of me)
saying this he punched geet's favourite little acquariame..
TUJHE ITNE NAAZOON SE PALA,JO CHAHA WO DIYA..CHAHE KITNI VI PARESANI KYU NA HO..KYA YE DIN DEKNE KELIYE!!it was geet's dad mohinder.(we have brought u up  with so much love & care,always given u what u wanted,no matter how hard it was..was all those for THIS day!!)
TO NAZOON SE NAHI PALNA CHAHIYE THA NA...MAINE BOLA THA KYA AISA KARNE KE LIYE...NAZOON SE PALA,JO CHAHIYE WO DIYA,PHIR JATA VI RAHE HAI...he mocked.(then u shoudn't have brought me up with care,did i asked u to do so??u have done so..now u r showing it off to me)
KOI BADA KAM NAHI KIYA APLOGONE,YE APKA FARAZ THA..WAISE VI AJ JO MAIN BEHAVE KAR RAHA HU,WO APKI WAJA SE..(whatever..it was ur duty to do so..u haven't done anything great,it is for u guys i am behaving like this)
HAMARe wajase!! (for us!)mohider & rano was shocked!
HA APKI WAJASE..YE ..YE JO AP NAZOON SE PALNE KA DAWA KARTE HAI NA..ISKI WAJA SE ,MAINE JO CHAHA WO DIYA ISKE LIYE HI MAIN ITNA ZIDDI HU,AUR DEKHO DOSH MUJHE HI DE RAHE HAI..(yes!ur utmost care & love is the reason the way i am behaving,& now u r blaming me)
it was too much violent scene,while geet stood at one corner..crying..she didn't want this!! today was her birthday..her office colllegues had given her a pleasent surprise by wishing her with her favourite black forest cake & chocolates..
& today was also a half-day..
she was over the moon...
bt it seems God loved to drop her rudely back on ground whenever she was flying..
BAS KARO!!(stop it)geet screamed ..pls..bas karo..roz roz ka ya tamasha sehen nahi hota  mujhse!!! kamse kam aj ke din to.she ran to her room crying...(pls stop it,everyday a new drama!!u could have spared me atleast for today!!)
it seemed that after her screaming the mood for fighting was no more..brij went out..while mohinder & rano sat defeatedly..thinking about brij's behaviour,looking at the ruin he has created...mohinder kept his head bending on his hands while rano cried
after sometime..it struck to them...
suniiye..rano said..aj to geet ka birthday hai na..??(listen..isn't it geet's b'day today?)
now they were very guilty.their daughter..who had no demand for things ,not even for dresses,except food,unknowingly..they had always neglected her..hurt her..
app log mujhe gift dena chahte hai...main jo chahu..??she asked & sniffed cutely..(u want to give gifts to me...whatever i want??)
her parents nodded still holding her hand
then agree to brij bro & pammi's marriage
their hold from her hand slackened..
beta atleast u try to understand na...she will create disturbance in house..
not more then it is now..
she finally convinced them for marriage
brij yaar tu har baar kaise kar leta hai..!!(brij how do u do it everytime buddy)
well ..ab main kya kahu..meri personality hai hi aisi..(what to say..this is my personality)
bata na..(say it)
wo main kucj torphor karta hu,thoda chillata hu,jab usse bat nahi banti thi to main khana nahi khata tha..(first i used ti yell & destroy things & if it  didn't work then i used to stop eating)
matlab bukhe!!
are nahi..i used to eat at resturants outside,phir jab main bada hua to my sweet idiot fat sister sara kaam kar deti hai.(no no..i used to eat outside in resturants.then when i grew up my sweet idiot fat sister started to do that for me)
matlab use sab pata hai..(it means she knows everything!!)
are nahi..(no)she hates all the quarrells..hmp..he smirked lady gandhi..main bas uske khass dino me quarrell shuru karta hu,then she gets more emotional.(i just had to start quarrells on her special days).he laughed..like i did this time..on her b'day..he hi-fived & started to laugh again ..
are geet aj tum bohot khush lag rahi ho..kya baat hai??(geet ,u look so happy today.what is the reason??)
sir pata hai..mere bro ki shaadi hone wali hai..main bohot khush hushe showed how happy she  was by streching her hands like a kid.(sir,u know my bro is going to be married,i am so happy)
that's it!!maan thought,i can't live without her anylonger.i have to propose to her as soon as this marriage gets over..

precap-
main jo bolti hu karta hai..mujhe DIDI jo manta hai..she laughed..isse shadi karwa denge to paise wapas hamare pass hi ayange.

pls don't be silent..like & commentSmile

Edited by Shilalipi - 25 July 2012 at 12:07pm

The following 121 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvakrishna.drashtipatel30shubhiguptamkd.70sravanthi93PoorvaAroratreasuretrowelRubiesnDiamondsdivyaraghanipiyasinghjojo2802ammyicycoollathaauangeeshbhakbhartifanmans22PoonamTmardesheetalvasaBkhaspiyushidrashtiMyAnGeLsanj1905mamatha.NiharikaNeha777SweetestParinityasupernasahuMoon002TheSunShineAameracutestarzshruthiruchsvarthyadi000kainturakiran...sharanya...jeyanthi123imli95Roni08Blushingqueendrashtirockzzsnehapriyaflowing_riverpearl_warriorritusoni2233fatema_007cutestar12mansi.tripathiNH1971LadyArwenCrystalSayaCuteTommyns.1aakritisri1111kuhu18cute-alylovebapu18JayaRhari21jayshu17krndrruchskabslocksangel_smilydreamymishti88shalinisaran89allibrsanum23shri12aparna3011sanghita0000trishtejTia-AFreeBirdmaaneetmaahimusic_girlsweetsampa39deepali1022DDbiggestfanNiharika.Nairambeernnehakapoor7ritzy09-Veritaserum-maanmeet1krati5ushankitvcRaDMG25_BlackPearl_mandy15shah10--Ratna--meena..prerna1anshramaaniqrapop776n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212sdlife19Little_Mermaid.vrinda22love2_soma-Mithuna-Remya_PillaiTyrosuhaaanaimpoojavermagill123punam2712lehrJayeetaGurtianMonaSWritesdolly10-MSKdeewani-tamanna1391goldenmoonspvdNeelambari..abinash079-Orchid-

abinash079

IF-Stunnerz

abinash079

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
lovely update 
brijAngry

Shilalipi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top