Pakistani Serials

PAKISTANI CELEBS THAT HAVE GONE UNDER THE KNIFE -

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

chaha_khan

Goldie

chaha_khan

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged

Last week we gave you part I of the celebs who have gone under the knife. This week is the second part of the series. So find out who isn't... natural!

SADIA IMAM

She once ruled the screen, but is today restricted to some B Grade shows. One look at that face and you know something is wrong there. Those high cheeks are not real for sure, and rumors are that she also has a medically fixed nose. When  questioned on a show regarding her surgery, the actress chose to remain silent.

Aminah Haq

Once considered to be one of the most beautiful women in Pakistan, she is today looked at as an example of what surgery can do to you, in a negative way. The actress had cheek implants,which she surely regrets today, with some lip surgery. The oh-so-dull-shine is also plastic thanks to botox.
It's a joke in the industry that says... Aminah is someone who attempted suicide but is still alive in a dead way..

Mishi Khan

If you notice nothing wrong in the pic above; you know you need to zoom. Mishi Khan, who is quite known for her fashion blunders, is a good example of why one should not go for surgery. The actress who used to look beautiful once is looking bad these days.
Rumors are that she has had multiple surgeries done, most of them to correct the earlier mis takes. Theresult is a poor nose, weird cheeks and what not ? The actress is these days trying to make a come back to television.

Hadiqa Kiyani

She is a fashion icon, has one of the best voices in town, and is quite intelligent too. The snger now has a better nose thanks to a plastic surgery, as clear from the pics given above.
She is one of the few singers who do not have to regret the surgery, as there is still that freshness on the face, but for once you know some of it is not real.

Due to the sheer volume of celebs, who has gone under the knife, we will have to be back with another edition to this article.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PAKISTANI CELEBS THAT HAVE GONE UNDER THE KNIFE -" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

larki_punjaban

IF-Rockerz

larki_punjaban

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
mishi khan looks horrible

simplytoxic

Goldie

simplytoxic

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
hm...I didn't find anything wrong with Hadiqa's nose in the before pictures...she looked beautiful!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diju

larki_punjaban

IF-Rockerz

larki_punjaban

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
i dont know who gives such stupid rumors abt paki actress

our paki stars looking far much better then indians

humari shakal to make up k bina bhi theek hoti hai, indians ko to surgery karwake make up karke b sakoon nahin milta

nothing offensive

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by larki_punjaban

humari shakal to make up k bina bhi theek hoti hai, indians ko to surgery karwake make up karke b sakoon nahin milta

nothing offensive

That is pretty offensive..Dead

Racism I tell you..who are you to decide kis ki shakal kaisi hoti hai? they may think we look ugly and they look beautiful..you are no authority.. that is a very derogatory comment..

what's the rumours about those actresses?? the did go under the knife you can see in the pictures.. how is that a rumour then.. IS it not a fact?? did I miss anything..??

On topic: poor poor Aminah Haq what did she do to herself?? tsk tsk Hadiqa got her nose done pretty long ago.. when people like Shaista Wahidi are getting cosmetic surgeries done then models ks to haq banta hai LOL

Edited by Pulwasha - 19 March 2012 at 12:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet-knife2direct

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged

nothing offensive

its ppl like you y pakis have the reputation of being arrogant abt their "looks"..who are you to comment on Allah's creation...shame on you...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet-knife

sweet-knife

sweet-knife

Posted: 19 March 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

i want to know about Ayesha khan...she looks totally different from her earlier dramas...something with nose n eyebrows...

saher_90

Viewbie

saher_90

Qubool Hai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged

nothing offensive
Note:
You've been bashing the celeb indirectly which is not allowed. Kindly, do not repeat in near future.

Edited by saher_90 - 20 March 2012 at 9:59am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top