Punar Vivah

how come wedding so soon????

luvraj4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys...i missed yesterday's episode..just saw some clip..it was wedding day..how come??did they show some leap of days????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Break.The.Code thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
nah...weddin is on Apr.2
ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no it was not wedding day... There are two more days for mrg.  they showed it as marriage, haldi and mehandi etc will be happen. all these will be taken place in the resort where the mrg will be taken place. they came for that...
luvraj4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: ntsindia

no it was not wedding day... There are two more days for mrg.  they showed it as marriage, haldi and mehandi etc will be happen. all these will be taken place in the resort where the mrg will be taken place. they came for that...

thankyou dear😊
GCrck thumbnail
ya dear they seem to b in a hurry just like us
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Well dear, I think the wedding will be soon, because this is a show about remarriage. The real love story between Yash and Aarti will start after marriage so I am eager for the wedding to be over, lol.
Indomitable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvraj4ever

hey guys...i missed yesterday's episode..just saw some clip..it was wedding day..how come??did they show some leap of days????

Yeah they need to build up the wedding track soon coz this show is all about the remarriage and unless the wedding takes place they can't show us the real concept of this show i mean life after AarYa's remarriage.
Edited by Indomitable - 12 years ago
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
if hurry people said hurry and slow then slow how thay complain
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I think most of here are like 'about time' for the wedding! Considering the real story starts after Aarti and Yash get married, the wedding needs to be done and over with so that we can finally get to the crux of the story. We're 20 episode in, and it's going to be another maybe 2 weeks till all the wedding rituals are completed, so it's a decent enough pace! Also weddings are the ultimate TRP gainers so they have to introduce that track early on to build up the momentum for when the story actually picks up speed :)
luvraj4ever thumbnail
thanks for all the replies..