Page 1 of 18

Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 2 Page 18

beebutterfly

IF-Sizzlerz

beebutterfly

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
This is just something i imagined.  If there was a sequel to Phulwa, how would their first meeting be? This story is about that.  There's no evil thakur nothing tragic (yet maybe?) in the story.  This is for mimi especiallyWink  Don't know if u'll hug me or hit me after this, but either will be welcomeLOL  Not overly romantic at the start and might even bore some.  Sorry if that's the case.  So here goes...

ACP Abhay was at his desk musing over the recent changes in his life.  First he had been promoted to ACP then transferred here to Chambal.  It was his first day on the job and from what little he had seen of the village, it looked beautiful and quiet.  So he was not expecting too much hardship controlling the area.  Inspector Jitendra, who now worked under him, rapped on the door lightly.  Abhay smiled at him and signalled to come in.  Jitendra handed him a file.

"Sir, this is the first case that has been handed over to you.  The previous ACP had been working on it before he got transferred.  It's one of Chambal's major cases."  said Jitendra.

Abhay took the file from him scanning it.  His slightly wavy hair fell on his forehead as he did so then he lifted his head looking at Jitendra almost incredulously.

"This is Chambal's major case?" he threw back his head and laughed.

Jitendra looked uncomfortable.

"Actually Sir, this might be looking easy but many have tried and failed to catch her."

Abhay looked sceptically at Jitendra.

"Are you sure this is the case the previous ACP had been working on for months?" He thought of the name written on the file: Dacait Phulwa.  He felt like laughing again but he put a serious expression on his face and focused on Jitendra.

"How can a girl escape the police for so long? Impossible! I'll catch her in no time at all then we can move on to more serious cases." Abhay threw the file on his desk and thought this case was a joke for someone who has help catch hardened criminals.

"Sir, I don't think you should underestimate her.  Nobody has been able to catch her yet."

Abhay brushed aside Jitendra's warning.  What was happening here? ACP Abhay's first assignment was to catch a girl? He laughed inwardly.  Seems like they have been lazing around here.  Even a constable could carry out this job according to him.

"Do you know if she operates on any pattern? I mean how and when she strikes?" Abhay asked.

"Well Sir, she always manages to take us by surprise but one thing is constant.  She always steals from the rich. In fact, the villagers are all on her side.  No one ever says anything about her whereabouts." Replied Jitendra.

Abhay nodded

"OK, I'll look into it.  Just make a draft of all the places she broke into and try to target a specific area where she operates.  Bring me a map of Chambal with that perimeter delimited."

"Ok Sir." Jitendra then took his leave leaving Abhay to continue with his musings.

Dacait Phulwa indeed, he thought.

As Abhay walked out of the police station, Jitendra came running after him.

"Sir, these are the documents you asked for. The map is in there too." Jitendra handed him the stack of papers.

"Thanks.  This should now go smoothly." Abhay smirked.

Jitendra could only look dejected as Abhay drove away.  There was no use arguing about it.  ACP Abhay was not going to listen anyway.

Abhay parked the jeep in the alley and observed the house from a distance.  It could not be called home yet.  In fact he never had a home.  True this house was beautiful, surrounded by light and had a valley as backdrop but he had no one to share it with. It was just a house, that too government given. He sighed and shook himself out of the dreary thoughts as he walked inside.

At night, as he lay on the sofa, the hum of the TV dissipating some of the silence around him, he opened Phulwa's file on his lap.

Phulwa. What a strange name.  How could a girl be fooling the police for so long?  Abhay thought women should be soft and loving.  And he could not deny that he thought a woman's place was in the house.  On hearing this from him, his women colleagues might just bash him up so he never said it aloud.  But maybe it was his macho mind speaking, Abhay shrugged. He returned to the file.  So Phulwa stole?  She must be a hardened and bitter woman most probably.  Nobody had seen her and there was not even a photograph of her in the file.  Abhay could very well imagine beauty would not be one of her traits.

Just as he was about to call it a day, his phone rang.  He frowned at the display.  Jitendra.  At this hour?

"Jitendra, what happened?" he asked

"Sir, we might have gotten a lead on Phulwa.  A landlord Balwant Thakur just called." Jitendra sounded slightly out of breath.

Abhay got impatient.

"And? What does that have to do with Phulwa?"

"Well Sir, seems like Phulwa threatened him this morning and he was scared she might try something tonight."

Abhay got up from the sofa. He was fully awake now and raring to go. 

"Where does he live?" he asked grabbing a notepad and a pen from the side table.

He jotted down the directions as Jitendra told him.  Then he got into his uniform quickly and grabbed his keys. Your time's up Phulwa, he smiled devilishly to himself.

Balwant Thakur had not said why Phulwa had threatened him but he had appeared genuinely scared according to Jitendra.  He stopped some distance away from the house and surveyed the area.  There was some villagers' houses scattered around but Balwant Thakur's house was easily spotted.  The stark difference between his house  and the houses around it was striking.  The house was bordered by an expanse of forest on one side.

Abhay got down touching his gun holster out of habit.  He moved silently and walked along the wall surrounding Thakur's house.  He waited, listening for the smallest sounds.  Then suddenly he heard it!

He instantly went into alert, pressing himself further in the shadows against the wall as sounds of footsteps approached.  Then he saw it.  The silhouette of a person. Man or woman he could not say because the face was completely covered by a shawl.  He ducked out of view.

Phulwa was getting out from Thakur's house. It had been an easy job.  A blow to the guard's head and he was out.  She had dragged him some distance away so any passer bys would not notice his still form.  She was smiling under the heavy shawl. One more thing accomplished.  Balwant Thakur would have a fit when he will wake up tomorrow, Phulwa thought.  He had stolen a villager's land and Phulwa had ordered him to return it by evening, but he had not done so.  Now he was going to pay double the price of that land, Phulwa thought a satisfied smile in place.

She stopped abruptly noticing a movement out of the corner of her eye.  Someone was there.  Maybe Thakur had called the police.  That's why he had not taken her threat seriously.  She paused in her tracks thinking fast.  Then, she threw the pouch with the jewellery and money on the ground and pushed it behind a rock with her foot.  She continued walking and held her breath as she reached the spot where she had noticed the movement.  Someone pulled her brutally and pinned her to the wall.

Abhay grabbed the person and pinned him to the wall.

"Who are you and what are you doing here at this hour?" he growled, his face close to the hooded one in front of him.

Phulwa's breath was cut off from her and she made a small sound of pain.  Abhay immediately loosened his hold a little and for the first time realised that the body he was holding captive belonged to a woman.  It was soft and its shape was distinctly feminine.  Then he made the mistake of looking into her eyes and his heart tripped.  He kept staring into them.  Warm brown eyes, night black irises gleaming and looking back at him furiously.

She bit his hand.  Abhay removed it from her mouth realising he had been clamping her mouth shut all this time.  He grimaced with pain.

"What are you doing? Leave me right now." Phulwa tried to twist away from him but he was so strong.  He was in fact holding her still with one arm only.

Then her eyes fell on his uniform and name tag.  ACP Abhay Rai Singh.  She knew someone was coming to replace ACP Khan but she hadn't know the new ACP was already here.  She cursed herself for being so careless.  She should have known Balwant would ask for protection.  Usually, she got away without any hitches at all.  But it seemed fate was against her today.  She was Phulwa, she would find a way around this, she thought.

She lifted her eyes to look at him and saw he was frowning as if fighting some inward battle.  She could fool him, if she played her cards right.

"I'm a villager.  My father is ill.  I came here to ask for help from the Thakurayn but since it is very late, I was not allowed to meet her." She made her voice small and injected some coolness in it to avoid arousing his suspicions. He looked sharp but he was new here.  Nobody recognised her.  She stopped twisting and became still, trying to look genuinely concerned for her inexistent father. LOL

Abhay narrowed his eyes at her.  He then lifted his arm.  Phulwa suddenly wanted to shield her face but her hands were pressed between their bodies and she couldn't free them.  Was he going to hit her?  Maybe her story sounded too false and he had caught her lie.  She closed her eyes waiting for the blow but it never came.  Instead, she felt the softest of touches as his hand moved along her face.  Her heart started beating faster.  She should be fighting him.  What was happening to her?  Her skin tingled where his fingers trailed.  She opened her eyes wide when it dawned on her that he was going to remove her shawl from her face.  She started struggling again, turning her face away.

Abhay ignored her movements and snatched the shawl away.  He stopped halfway to drawing a breath as he gazed at the face he had unveiled.

Phulwa looked back at him.  She wanted to grab the cloth and cover herself again but she was unable to tear her eyes from his.  His eyes arrested her own until she felt like she was falling and falling into them.

Guys, if that's not how you would want PhAb to meet in a sequel, then just ignore the image i painted!LOL  Don't know if i'll continue though. If inspiration comes, will try to add on itWink

Edited by beebutterfly - 18 April 2012 at 10:57am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmileegudiya74thikuNimRaroojmvita93devraniharishMulamimi_sAllbut1Ameresbuzzy.reenaholi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS PhAb: New Beginnings Last Part Pg 16 Updtd" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mimi_s

IF-Dazzler

mimi_s

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
AmiHug...i am soo glad that i am the first one to comment here...love u Ami...and how could u think that i will nt like it...?????Its soo wonderful...really there has to b a sequelSmile...i was really feeling sooo empty and low in the morning jst went on thinking abt AP...had actually loggecd on without any hope of finding anyone here...bt bingo...felt so good to see the post...had a big smile on my face while reading...u have captured the essence of Abhays charector sooo beautifully...love u love u...
And the way u have written ...the first meeting was definately hot yaarSmile

Instead, she felt the softest of touches as his hand moved along her face. Her heart started beating faster. She should be fighting him. What was happening to her? Her skin tingled where his his fingers trailer

Wow..let abhay fall fr her from the first this time...no scope of chesting her this time...and glad to know that he still has the habit of besharmi wala staring...love itSmileSmile...and ...boring????its nt boring its jst a grt piece of work...I  have the habit of reading a bit and then going back and reading again and thats what I did with your postSmile

Why r we sooo unlucky ...why did god take away our AP from usCryCry
And the worst thing is we will still gt to see sargun at parties and awards ...bt Ajay to will b hiding in his room ...maybe he is in love with the kathrina posters in his room and loves to stare at themEmbarrassed

pls do cont...dont b unfair like colors...we cant see them onscreen ...atleast we will read your posts and go to AP dreamlandSmile

once again thanks fr writing and a big hugSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

devraniharishMulabeebutterflyAmeres

beebutterfly

IF-Sizzlerz

beebutterfly

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

AmiHug...i am soo glad that i am the first one to comment here...love u Ami...and how could u think that i will nt like it...?????Its soo wonderful...really there has to b a sequelSmile...i was really feeling sooo empty and low in the morning jst went on thinking abt AP...had actually loggecd on without any hope of finding anyone here...bt bingo...felt so good to see the post...had a big smile on my face while reading...u have captured the essence of Abhays charector sooo beautifully...love u love u...
And the way u have written ...the first meeting was definately hot yaarSmile

Instead, she felt the softest of touches as his hand moved along her face. Her heart started beating faster. She should be fighting him. What was happening to her? Her skin tingled where his his fingers trailer

Wow..let abhay fall fr her from the first this time...no scope of chesting her this time...and glad to know that he still has the habit of besharmi wala staring...love itSmileSmile...and ...boring????its nt boring its jst a grt piece of work...I  have the habit of reading a bit and then going back and reading again and thats what I did with your postSmile

Why r we sooo unlucky ...why did god take away our AP from usCryCry
And the worst thing is we will still gt to see sargun at parties and awards ...bt Ajay to will b hiding in his room ...maybe he is in love with the kathrina posters in his room and loves to stare at themEmbarrassed

pls do cont...dont b unfair like colors...we cant see them onscreen ...atleast we will read your posts and go to AP dreamlandSmile

once again thanks fr writing and a big hugSmile

Thank you mimi. Hug So glad you liked it.  It was just that my style of writing tends more to writing long and not always steamy so that's whyLOL

This morning, felt like crying more than yesterdayCry I just want my PhAb back.  It's really too hard to think i'll not see them on screen againCry  But what you are saying is true, we will get to see Sargun more than Ajay.  She's the party girl but Ajay is our sadu.  He'll be hiding somewhere until he gets a new show.  I'm totally wishing we get to see JayGun together soon *sigh*.  Why did this have to happen to us? 
 I hope he isn't staring too much at Katrina's pic.  Phangirls will be too jealous.  What do you say we send our photographs so he can stare at us?LOL

Edited by beebutterfly - 17 March 2012 at 12:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mimi_stiny15

mimi_s

IF-Dazzler

mimi_s

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
U know the more i read your post the more despo i will become fr the sequel...sigh

honestly i am such a hopeless girl that lines like this is enough fr me to go week in the knees

Phulwa looked back at him. She wanted to grab the cloth and cover herself again but she was unable to tear her eyes from his. His eyes arrested her own until she felt like she was falling and falling into them

And i LOVE the fact that u do make long posts..thats the best thing...i can go on and on reading and imagining

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
OH. MY!!! I so LOVED it!! :D 
-EDITED- 

Firstly brilliant concept. Starting from the start; their first meeting idea is just wow. Loving it!

His slightly wavy hair fell on his forehead as he did so 

Oh my! I can so imagine that. Blushing

Haha, poor ACP sahab he has no idea what he is getting himself into. Underestimating Phulwa? Bad move! LOLLOL

Abhay smirk *drools*                            

Abhay thought women should be soft and loving.

Oh come on Abhay such traditional thinking? Jhoota! I know he likes it when they are rough and tough! ROFL

Or maybe he discovered that after meeting Phulwa? Sorry I'm messing up your SS. :P

Abhay got down touching his gun holster out of habit.

Haaye haina! Love the little details you have provided that make a character more relatable.

It was soft and its shape was distinctly feminine. 

What exactly did Abhay grab? Sorry my mind as always...! ROFL

he was frowning as if fighting some inward battle

He had to'poor guy torn between beauty and duty lol. But love the fine details. :)

OHHH! What a first meeting. 'Pinning against the wall' you just know how to make us crazy phan-girls swoon! I'm'in PhAb land right now. Day Dreaming

UFFF! I love my dacoit rani, not the one to give up even when trouble in the handsome form of ACP Abhay stands before her. Good going girl! Wink

His eyes arrested her own until she felt like she was falling and falling into them.

I Love this line, the play of words. Beautifully done.

AMAZING work!! Honestly you have surpassed my expectations; this was an excellent piece of writing. Love the description it was so fluid I could see the scene rolling before my eyes. Simply amazing. Clap

Please please you have to continue this and better soon! After giving us a beautiful glimpse of their first meet you HAVE to continue this there is no two ways about it. Can't wait to see how our dacoit rani gets out if this one and what our superhero does to catch this tough beauty! Continue soon. Wink

Edited by Ameres - 17 March 2012 at 3:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

devraniharishMulabeebutterflytiny15

beebutterfly

IF-Sizzlerz

beebutterfly

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Anu, It's ok, going too. Will come back and read your long commentLOL Have a great daySmile

devraniharishAmeres

thiku

thiku

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Thank you soo much Ami u dont know how much u made me happy today... too hard to belive that we wont get to see Phulwa- Abhay again.. but u opened the way fr a new dreaming... a new begining thank u... I wanted to give u a hug here but my similies not working... now we can direct our dreams in that way also too good and ha soon add the rest also...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

buzzy.reenaholi

IF-Stunnerz

buzzy.reenaholi

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
thanks for this lovely sequel it spreaded a long smile on my face which was lost yesterday from 9:30 pmDisapprove but ur post changed my tearsCry in to smile thanksSmile

devraniharishbeebutterfly

Post Reply New Post

Go to top