Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

gratification

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

neenzz

Goldie

neenzz

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
u guys are sooo bad, i just hate u guyz, u always somehow make me cry; anyway, ty so much for nt sending raashi to the hostel

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgroxalwys.PerfectLove.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "gratification" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dmgroxalwys

Groupbie

dmgroxalwys

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
i agree
also notice the way re-union happens
like jeet turns his car and suddenly the background music gets lively and i was like lying on bed and i just straightened up and i was having goose-bumps
amazing potray of emotions
and d way raasi says that she wanna see dem leave just amazing
parvarish roxxx...

Edited by dmgroxalwys - 17 March 2012 at 6:09pm

.PerfectLove.

IF-Dazzler

.PerfectLove.

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
i agree.. i also cried for the last scene when sunny was crying for raashi Embarrassed

and when jeet did a u-turn to take back raashi EmbarrassedEmbarrassed so emotional <3

the background song was also matching <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgroxalwys

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.