India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

TENDER COCONUT!

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 6:08am | IP Logged

don't start wondering whether i posted this message in the wrong forum... no... it's just that i refer to a brain as 'coconut'... i was just wondering...

why didn't kripa read the contract before signing it...?

and then, i answered it myself... maybe her 'coconut' must have got inflamed with anger and the 'i'll-show-him-what-i'm-made-of' sentiment... that her power of reasoning gave way to her anger and disbelief at angad's challenge... what say? Under the pressure of retaliation... she didn't stop to think...

maybe i should have used a better subject heading...WinkLOL

sugar!LOL

Edited by sugar bun - 22 April 2005 at 6:18am

sa*ra Senior Member
sa*ra
sa*ra

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
lol dinky! LOL ...wen i saw the reaction of Angad watching Kripa sign without reading or even scanning the passages ...I was convinced that there is more 2 it than meets the eye ...however onli tyme will tell wot exactly is stated in that contract ...
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top