Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Luv4games

Goldie

Luv4games

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
honestly i dont understand why pinky even had kids...she knows nothing about being a mother...her first priority should be to protect her kids...think about what is best for them..raise them...keep them happy and well mannered...but she cant do any of those...the only thing she is good is at being a wife...if she doesnt want raashi to go to boarding school then instead of crying she should put her foot down and tell jeet that raashi wont go anywhere...i saw an episode of crime patrol where the parents forcefully put their son in boarding school and he is not happy there and one of the caretakers kills him so he doesnt complain to his parents...what would pinky do if something like this happens to raashi...i know not all boarding schools are like this but there are some that are...plus if you want your kid to be safe then you should protect them and not assign  someone else to do so...i have seen so many mothers and fathers who do this to their kids and then when the kid gets older and resents them then they wonder what they did wrong...pinky really needs to step it up...she cant make excuses anymore...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vgsnashajprerna4rishavSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What a useless mother!!" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aiska89

aiska89

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
I'm sorry but I have to disagree with u. I don't think u get the point of being a women and a mother. A wife and mother have a huge fight all the time but a women has to decide what's best. There showing that in her mind pinky thinks that sending rashi to boarding will be good for her. On the other hand her heart won't let her do that. Shes not just being a good wife she understands what jeet was trying to tell her. And about when she doesn't listen to her husband what about when she bought Ravi those contacts. There showing where a stand is needed she takes it. There are many different women out their ein the world in that sense there are many different mother wives and their different approaches. It's not easy being a mother. A wife and a women on general.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rreyadmgroxalwysshahsb_26rose-girlhamzanuhaNkapoor3

aiska89

aiska89

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
I also Saw that crime patrol episode and the parents biggest fault was when they found their child was being abused they didn't take him out and didn't follow up with him. And that they never payed attention to the child. Jeet is right sending kids to boarding school is by bad. Sending kids to barfing school does not mean your responsibility to your kids is finished you have to follow up with them, make sure they know your always there for them of any problems arrive. Most parents leave their child and live their lives as if they dont have any kids.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgroxalwys

Luv4games

Goldie

Luv4games

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aiska89

I'm sorry but I have to disagree with u. I don't think u get the point of being a women and a mother. A wife and mother have a huge fight all the time but a women has to decide what's best. There showing that in her mind pinky thinks that sending rashi to boarding will be good for her. On the other hand her heart won't let her do that. Shes not just being a good wife she understands what jeet was trying to tell her. And about when she doesn't listen to her husband what about when she bought Ravi those contacts. There showing where a stand is needed she takes it. There are many different women out their ein the world in that sense there are many different mother wives and their different approaches. It's not easy being a mother. A wife and a women on general.

actually when a woman becomes a mother her main priority should be her kids period...there is no way around it...pinky does not think or feel that boarding school is good for raashi...in fact she does not agree with it with her mind or her heart...she just cant make anybody understand her point...she doesnt want her daughter to go way but her husband is forcing her  and she is not doing squat about it and no crying is not the solution...also buying contacts is a very small decision that even raavi could have done herself...she didnt need her mom to do it...so that is not a big deal...but according to me she is not a good mother but she is a good wife and both have been proved time and time again...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

frozen.devilbhallaroxprerna4rishavSamraat_92Zari_Khan

frozen.devil

Goldie

frozen.devil

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
i second u @ luv4games.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv4gamesprerna4rishav

Nkapoor3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgroxalwys

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nithi07Luv4gamesSamraat_92

frozen.devil

Goldie

frozen.devil

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
ya she was concerned ab how ravi will live... wat abt rashi? de still dint realize her prob!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv4gamesprerna4rishav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top