Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PRIYANKA00 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ekomas
You are such a good and strong person, always like that, I am sure your son will be like you to face and handle the sitution in every field in life, one has to be courage enough to handle the problem, but belive me these type of characters are there in our society.

Hats off to you,

Alka
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ekomas - I really hope that your situation changes for the better. I feel so sad that you've had to endure unhappiness in two relationships and especially that your boy had to be treated this way.  I admire your courage. Our lives are so tough as it is and when in-laws & spouses go out of their way to make it more hard it's just too much.😭
melody442 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@ekomas: I am so sorry that you had to endure this.But hats off to your strength and courage...Its sad that such mentality still exists. I hope that future brings a lot of happiness to you and your son. Just be strong and independent as you have been so far. Edited by -enchanted- - 12 years ago
ekomas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you - all of you - It felt good listening/reading  your kind words.

Yes, I had to be strong to protect my child.  He is the greatest gift God could have given me - after my parents. 

I am so proud of him.