Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

llMaut Ka Adda ll #1

Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 98 member(s) liked the above post:

furjadaniiqabha36cookiepieaman-2mayu4evaamitra1212luckybirdThe-kiddoarhifandebisanj1234SS83heidiArShiLover11maaziaFatpotatosruthi510776s_mgAdd123sanchi333Cutiee_AshhAromaHussainP4ROm-g19celestaeSavyDobrevRashiiiii17natashaa46-daffodils-Roshkolovemusic..Annie..wesha.1.1.1.1ArHiluvACTywmNeelVisana50nonasiAdorable.SARUNFatz77-FarwiiDobaara-Amanda.Limmirka88--softyy---Ghuncha-ShaitaanSundaribfunofbb123-FelixFelicis---BSI-FaNaTic--win7-Jafrina-coolsabs--Siva--black_scorpio-GredForge-geesShiningStar18anurao.66zooni.bluemommamiaAfghanLeenaxsumiPunkin22xMidnightStarxjessicadDeb_05alishhhMsDramaQueenspoorthiPr1yankaAsr-Ki-Sam.Jiya...Sakeena..adits7naddiya26lostmymusic.iwantitallOnepoundChic..Enchanteur..LadyDabangg-Iruni-.Kiran...Amira....Amina..SK1991clarissajohnGayuArnavSuchi.Roblivious.MrDarcyfan-JollyJabeen--Dark_Fantasy-BrashCandyTarantallegrabones88-AquaMermaiden-PhoenixRising-chamkilli-

P4RO Goldie
P4RO
P4RO

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Wherever Shyam was mentioned me and Paro di chatted so much (Ahemm..Bashed) that the thread reached around 20 pages and its considered as spamming- Spamming is not allowed on IF and me and Paro di are too sincere, Decent and silent people  ROFLto Break rules by spamming pother thread so we decided, whenever we want to bash we'll come to this thread whether ayone joins our silly organization or notROFL

Yes we are very sincere, decent and silentEmbarrassedLOL

ROFLMAO...Choti you're too funny yaar...I can't top laughingROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Welcome to the dark side peopleEvil Smile
But before we start some ground rules, sorry guys it has to be done as we have some crazy members on the forumSilly...and if your anything like Shyam the magguDead you should not be on this forum let alone this post and you certainly will not understand the meaning of the word rules!!!

Okay so here we go...I'm going to go all red on you guys now so you know I mean businessApprove

RULES AND REGULATIONS

1) No hateful bashing, just bash with loveEmbarrassed

2) No swearing or saying mean things to any characters (well maybe mean things about Shyam,..hence the post...dohD'oh) or any members of the forum as this will be reported and then this post will be closed by MODS and then Chotis hard work and fun will go down the drain and you will be on the list of people we hate next to Shyams nameOuch

3) We apologise in advance if we offend anyone...this post is NOT to offend anyoneAngry... it is just for some FUN and LAUGHTERLOL

4) If your not sure about anything, please do not hesitate to PM me or ChotiBig smile

5) You are here to have some fun and a laughROFL

6) I'm trying to think of more rules, but I'm all out of ideas, but please do feel free to let me know of any and I shall add them on.Wink

(Sorry Choti, my minds gone blankWacko)

Edited by P4R0 - 16 March 2012 at 1:54pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana_kapoornonasiFatz77-Ghuncha-bfunofbb123-scarlett--GredForge--Jafrina---Siva--SK1991..Amina....Sakeena..Neloufer.-JollyJabeen-Tarantallegra

P4RO Goldie
P4RO
P4RO

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Me first...yaaay...yipppeee...FINALLY the wait is overDancing
Ab tera kya hoga maggu sala????Angry

Firstly all thanks goes to my Choti (Neloufer) for her hard work on this post, I am co-partner by name, all hard work is done by bichari choti...well done sweetyClap I is bohotwa proudwaBig smile

Secondly  I also love Abhaas, so no being mean or nasty to him, he is such a brilliant actor hence this appreciation club on how much we hate his character (he plays the role damn well)Wink

And we hope we are not offending anyone (Sakeena, we know you love Shyam sweety, so sorry, no offence intendedWink). This post is just for some fun and laughter, so sorry if we upset anyoneCry

And last, but not least me and Choti REALLY DO HATE AND I MEAN HATE SHYAM...so please please start on your beautiful comments on the gaddhe, ghubarra, maggu...ShyamDead

Edited by P4R0 - 16 March 2012 at 1:40pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutiee_Ashhbfunofbb123Fatz77nonasi--Siva---GredForge-SK1991..Sakeena..

Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

[FLASH]http://www.freefileconvert.com/converted/4f65bf981e0ea/k3g.swf[/FLASH]

Edited by -Neloufer- - 18 March 2012 at 5:04am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cookiepie..Annie..P4RObfunofbb123Fatz77NeelVi-JollyJabeen-SK1991

Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by P4R0

Me first...yaaay...yipppeee...FINALLY the wait is overDancing
Ab tera kya hoga maggu sala????Angry

YEH HUM DECIDE karenge!Dead
Firstly all thanks goes to my Choti (Neloufer) for her hard work on this post, I am co-partner by name, all hard work is done by bichari choti...well done sweetyClap I is bohotwa proudwaBig smile

Aww, di, without you, the thread wud be incomeplte , i just typd down smthing sillyLOL

Secondly  I also love Abhaas, so no being mean or nasty to him, he is such a brilliant actor hence this appreciation club on how much we hate his character (he plays the role damn well)Wink

And we hope we are not offending anyone (Sakeena, we know you love Shyam sweety, so sorry, no offence intendedWink). This post is just for some fun and laughter, so sorry if we upset anyoneCry

Yea yea, even i am pre-apologizingEmbarrassed

And last, but not least me and Choti REALLY DO HATE AND I MEAN HATE SHYAM...so please please start on your beautiful comments on the gaddhe, ghubarra, maggu...ShyamDead

Startt!Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

P4RObfunofbb123

-GredForge- IF-Rockerz
-GredForge-
-GredForge-

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
YIPEE! what an awesome idea nelo!LOLwe can bash that genda how much ever we can! and the post is hillarious! LOLi cant stop laughing!LOLLOL
i am starting...Big smile
whats up with that weird beard on his face?Dead*puking*
 i think he is competing with BIG daddy...right?

But even if he tries he wont be able to beat arnav coz arnav is gonna smash, knockout the moron and shyamu is soon gonna be comatose!ROFL

PS-abhaas does an awesome job! i mean we hate shyam sooo much that we actually have a thread on it! this is gonna be SUPERCOOL!

Edited by taanu112 - 16 March 2012 at 2:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

P4RObfunofbb123nonasi

Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Di, amazing rules and regs hay!! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P4RO

Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.