India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Angad and Prithvi - Friends or Enemies?

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 5:47am | IP Logged

Wonder what relationship Angad shares with Prithvi? They know each other alright, infact Prithvi introduces Angad as his ''childhood friend''!

But they do not seem to share the ''best friends'' vibe at all. Angad's expression, when Prithvi introduces him to Kripa, was indifferent, he did not seem to be too excited or pleased to meet up with Prithvi, just hugged him in a casual manner, I felt that Prithvi was much more warm towards him, though the reason could be Kripa's presence (considering she had slapped him real hard the same morning, he obviously wasn't too pleased to see her again the same day)

Also, the way Prithvi's face goes cold with fury at Angad's attitude towards Kripa in the dance session, indicated that Prithvi does not have too good an opinion about Angad anyways!

Then again, Angad looked so jealous when Kripa gave her hand to Prithvi instead of Angad, when they both offered their hands to get her up! Angad had a look of ''You, my Rival?''

The most important thing I noticed, but I may be way off the mark, is that Angad has sensed Prithvi's infatuation / love / fascination for Kripa, and now that he knows that Kripa was once in love with Angad, he is bound to get very insecure and confused about his feelings for Kripa and his attitude to Prithvi will be more and more hostile!

Another angle is that, he will miscontrue Kripa and Prithvi's relation and in rebound, start giving Mishti wrong signals and just complicate things beyond their contol.....Angad is so capable of all this!

Just curious to know how Angad and Prithvi's relation will evolve in the coming episodes.....will they be outright enemies, both baying for Kripa's attention, or will they play the sacrificing friends, with one letting go of Kripa for the other, or will they both hand over the reign of things in Kripa's hands...........

Your views and thoughts on this are so welcome!

Cheers,

Chilly

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 5:58am | IP Logged

nice analysis chilly... really... i just don't know what to think about these 2! prithvi's reaction to angad's treatment of kripa and the glares angad subsequently shot at prithvi could just be a red-herring type situation... on the face of it... they appear mutually hostile... but it might just have been induced (on prithvi's part) by the shock resulting from angad's treatment of kripa... he had probably never seen THIS highly intense, revenge-oriented (tho he didn't KNOW it was revenge) aspect of angad... which again hints at the fact that their friendship is not TRULY deep...

when he says 'main aur angad bachpan ke dost hain', i think it need not necessarily mean that they are close and pally-buddy you know... it's just a way of saying that i know this guy... i've known him since we were kids... there's the keyword ''known'' that's it! they may have grown apart... their relation now, probably stands between acquaintance and friendship... tho... i think it tends towards plain acquaintance...

what do you say...?

Edited by sugar bun - 22 April 2005 at 8:33am
mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
but prithvi's sis is about to marry angad if angad agrees to marry her, becuz of angads mom, angads mom wants angad to marry prithvi's daughter becuz prithvi's mom has a lot of money. so i think they are friends, but little by little, they will turn into enemies becuz of kripa due to the support that prithvi gives her
sa*ra Senior Member
sa*ra
sa*ra

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 5:25pm | IP Logged

I think prithvi genuinely believes angad 2 b a m8 …yet we shudn't 4get that we don't always agree wid all that our m8s do …n prithvi-angad's relationship is no different Smile

…however with his feelings 4 kripa …I get the feeling that as the story develops prithvi's loyalties will lie with kripa rather than angad …after all he is supposed 2 b a support-system 4 her through the storyline …althou seriously hope that doesn't incl him marrying her! Angry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top