Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

hrsriks

hrsriks

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iolahardy

finally rishi turned into real ricky diwan = i will w8 for the actual episode till i comment LOL wo ab bhi MMGji MMGji hi kar raha hai D'oh

abt indu not being as angry as v had expected: yeah dat did come as a PLEASANT surprise. i was happy dat she didnt start lashing out. hope she hears him out...wid the kidnapping promo she needs to know the dangers she & vidhit r facing

Nahi yaar... We have seen this many times... (when she was angry that he hid his real name and identity). Everytime they got close, their eyes met beautifully and you felt  - "this is it, she has melted". But she suddenly seemed to remember that she hates him and pushed him away and started her hitler-giri..Confused

But one thing I am also positive about is that she is atleast talking with him, even if it is a fight. Atleast she is not blindly kicking him out of the house.. So yes, that way it is positive...

But there is NO WAY SHE WILL BELIEVE HIM, unless he shows solid proof (Like the camera episode)...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jjkgQuelle-BelleRanjinikishan-shalz-The.Lannistermisty85

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "precap made my day (Page 3)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Syama_Luna

Goldie

Syama_Luna

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
I was surprised by her reaction too.. Looking at how she was this past few days, I knew she wudn't be her hitler self shouting at him n such but d eyelock was too gud n d precap looks promising... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranjinikishan-shalz-Shedevil25misty85

Shedevil25

IF-Stunnerz

Shedevil25

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
@pari----a very karara jawab to sam...Evil Smile

@ayeen...1st option is betterLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayeen

Syama_Luna

Goldie

Syama_Luna

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Well, she would get angry later but d initial response says lots...
I think its like a battle in between d heart n brain; her heart responded first, the her brain will remind her of what he did to her bro

Edited by Syamanthra - 16 March 2012 at 11:20am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hrsriksknownturkloveuratidiQuelle-Belle-shalz-Shedevil25The.Lannister

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riddhima-

ya luved it. And i dun think indira ll do anything bad to rishi on monday. Rishi knows temperament of indu, he ll express himself and leave as i think

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Quelle-BelleShedevil25The.Lannister

sjj23

IF-Sizzlerz

sjj23

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
ys ridz u r ri8 Wink n rishi looks dashing in the precape...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

The.LannisterShedevil25

ayeen

IF-Dazzler

ayeen

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari117

Originally posted by riddhima-

ya luved it. And i dun think indira ll do anything bad to rishi on monday. Rishi knows temperament of indu, he ll express himself and leave as i think

@bold i lyk...Smile or mayb he cld say 2 indu to give him 1 more chance & let him redeem his past mistake by taking care of vidit until he recover then he'll leave SN & indu 4 good..
btw am guessin what will sam do wit mandira..Ermm

Edited by ayeen - 16 March 2012 at 11:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-shalz-

loveinshi

IF-Sizzlerz

loveinshi

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Precap was just awesome..
Everyone happy with it.. The new ray of hope..! Than plz guys a show with such a interesting track dont deserve to be at #3.. Plz vote.. Rate it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

biwi-misty85

Post Reply New Post

Go to top