Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
See Riddhima HD is very unpredictable and the eyelock was enough to tell you how much she's angry with Rishi.
Obviously on Monday she'll show her anger but using her mind we'll also accept it .Still the first reaction is counted. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhan-shalz-misty85The.Lannister

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "precap made my day (Page 2)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Loved it. Finally karara zawab to someone's obsession by saying she loved rishi. Then precap and beautiful eyelock. After lots of heart attacks we got bit of InShi.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

knownturkvicaevRanjinikishanprachidew-shalz-Shedevil25The.Lannistermisty85

adinats07

IF-Rockerz

adinats07

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Very true,,, now monday seems very far away... just love inshi scenes together.. I loved today only the last 5 minutes.. Just hope monday the CVs really show it nicely.

Indu in her heart loves Rishi.. u can see they way she said to Sameer.. in her actions,in her words with her brother she told that she feels lonely. but at the same time she doesnt have any idea wht has happened to her brother.. and now sameer is trying to use her.

hope rishi never ever leaves her and keeps on supporting her what ever is the situation..never ever he fails on that part and comes out successfully and destroy sameer and win his Indu back

Just feeling sad for Inshi now.  but hoping best for future

Originally posted by riddhima-

i just loved today precap.it was  awesome Day Dreamingfinally rishi turned into real ricky diwanEmbarrassed

thanks cvs for giving us beautiful precap ...nhi to we knows that cvs loves to give us jhatkas on every fridayLOL

one more thing guys mujhe laga tha ki indu ab rishi ko milegi to thode anger se use dekhe gi but i was wrong we got beautifull eyelockEmbarrassedLOL

share your viewsBig smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Syama_LunariyakhanayeenQuelle-BelleRanjinikishan-shalz-Shedevil25The.Lannistermisty85

Shedevil25

IF-Stunnerz

Shedevil25

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iolahardy

finally rishi turned into real ricky diwan = i will w8 for the actual episode till i comment LOL wo ab bhi MMGji MMGji hi kar raha hai D'oh

abt indu not being as angry as v had expected: yeah dat did come as a PLEASANT surprise. i was happy dat she didnt start lashing out. hope she hears him out...wid the kidnapping promo she needs to know the dangers she & vidhit r facing

are baba mmj hi indu ka naam hai rishi ke liyeWinkhatke name for hatke jodiWink

vicaev-shalz-The.Lannistermisty85

knownturk

knownturk

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
HD track record with precaps is such that we should wait to watch the epi. Its too soon to rejoice. Fingers crossed, though :-)

-shalz-Shedevil25The.Lannistermisty85

Shedevil25

IF-Stunnerz

Shedevil25

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KajAnj

See Riddhima HD is very unpredictable and the eyelock was enough to tell you how much she's angry with Rishi.
Obviously on Monday she'll show her anger but using her mind we'll also accept it .Still the first reaction is counted. 

i know di n im  ready for some harsh words...but i hope indu will listen rishi.

ALUJNA21-shalz-misty85The.Lannister

ayeen

IF-Dazzler

ayeen

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adinats07

Very true,,, now monday seems very far away... just love inshi scenes together.. I loved today only the last 5 minutes.. Just hope monday the CVs really show it nicely.

Indu in her heart loves Rishi.. u can see they way she said to Sameer.. in her actions,in her words with her brother she told that she feels lonely. but at the same time she doesnt have any idea wht has happened to her brother.. and now sameer is trying to use her.

hope rishi never ever leaves her and keeps on supporting her what ever is the situation..never ever he fails on that part and comes out successfully and destroy sameer and win his Indu back

Just feeling sad for Inshi now.  but hoping best for future

he will never leave her.. he's like her guardian angel ..watchin, keeping his eyes on her & making sure she n her brother well protected  frm afar..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

hrsriksloveuratidiQuelle-Belleadinats07Ranjinikishan-shalz-Shedevil25The.Lannistermisty85

ayeen

IF-Dazzler

ayeen

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riddhima-

Originally posted by KajAnj

i know di n im  ready for some harsh words...but i hope indu will listen rishi.

with a few pat on his cheek@slaps mayb?? WinkLOL

Edited by ayeen - 16 March 2012 at 11:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-shalz-Shedevil25misty85

Post Reply New Post

Go to top