Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Shedevil25

IF-Stunnerz

Shedevil25

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
i just loved today precap.it was  awesome Day Dreamingfinally rishi turned into real ricky diwanEmbarrassed

thanks cvs for giving us beautiful precap ...nhi to we knows that cvs loves to give us jhatkas on every fridayLOL

one more thing guys mujhe laga tha ki indu ab rishi ko milegi to thode anger se use dekhe gi but i was wrong we got beautiful eyelockEmbarrassedLOL

share your viewsBig smile

Edited by riddhima- - 16 March 2012 at 11:00am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

SaRatiomjeetvicaevALUJNA21..Cinderella...riyakhanmyraratiSyama_Lunaayeensamarp2rads14Quelle-Belleadinats07Ranjinikishanprachidewsimplelifezooni.blueBharti_kAnaya_loveinshiJ.LO-Cyn-sjj23Silent.Dreamermisty85The.Lannister

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "precap made my day" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
i was quite surprised to see her not that angry...weird...i liked that khoya khoya look in her eyes...Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cochindoveSaRatireshma28..Cinderella...rads14prachidew-shalz-misty85

vicaev

vicaev

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Yes the precap looks promising. Now I'll have peace of mind in the weekend. Next week things might get resolved between Rishi and Indira. Yayyy!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma28..Cinderella...Ranjinikishan-shalz-Shedevil25misty85

-Cyn-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cyn-

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riddhima-

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">i just loved today precap.it was awesomeDay Dreamingfinally rishi turned into real ricky diwanEmbarrassed

thanks cvs for giving us beautiful precap ...nhi to we knows that cvs loves to give us jhatkas on every fridayLOL

one more thing guys mujhe laga tha ki indu ab rishi ko milegi to thode anger se use dekhe gi but i was wrong we got beautifull eyelockEmbarrassedLOL

</font>

I didn't watched jet. Thank to Anju for the written

And also ur post wow Day Dreaming I can't wait to watch

Edited by Cyn- - 16 March 2012 at 10:59am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Cinderella...-shalz-Shedevil25misty85

Shedevil25

IF-Stunnerz

Shedevil25

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinky-

i was quite surprised to see her not that angry...weird...i liked that khoya khoya look in her eyes...Embarrassed

exactly rinky i also thought some hitler type movesLOL but that scene surprised meEmbarrassedim so happy todayDancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prachidew-shalz-misty85

Shedevil25

IF-Stunnerz

Shedevil25

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cyn-

Originally posted by riddhima-

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">i just loved today precap.it was awesomeDay Dreamingfinally rishi turned into real ricky diwanEmbarrassed

one more thing guys mujhe laga tha ki indu ab rishi ko milegi to thode anger se use dekhe gi but i was wrong we got beautifull eyelockEmbarrassedLOL

</font>

I didn't watched jet. Thank to Anju for the written

And also ur post wow Day Dreaming I can't wait to watch

im sure u will surely enjoy the epiWinkspecially the precapEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cyn-misty85

Shedevil25

IF-Stunnerz

Shedevil25

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vicaev

Yes the precap looks promising. Now I'll have peace of mind in the weekend. Next week things might get resolved between Rishi and Indira. Yayyy!

101% trueWinkim relaxed after watching fri epiShocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vicaev-shalz-

The.Lannister

IF-Stunnerz

The.Lannister

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
finally rishi turned into real ricky diwan = i will w8 for the actual episode till i comment LOL wo ab bhi MMGji MMGji hi kar raha hai D'oh

abt indu not being as angry as v had expected: yeah dat did come as a PLEASANT surprise. i was happy dat she didnt start lashing out. hope she hears him out...wid the kidnapping promo she needs to know the dangers she & vidhit r facing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

knownturkSyama_LunaBharti_kloveinshi-shalz-Shedevil25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top