Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: phal

yeah even i have issues of these sort and even the repetitive dialogues also is an issue  hope they sort these out with time.

I am hoping but still its better not to hopes becoz experience with our earlier show shows that hopes are never fulfilled so its better to watch the show without any hopes lol. 
But will still keep hoping.

Truee no expectations ...just hope few issues which r there improve ...I want them to go slow and make improvements every passing day rather than climb the top ladder and then come down completely from there 😆😆
@jyoti i second ur thoughts on improvement areas completely.
shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: skanda12

@Shubhika: You have commented on the irritating presence of Mansi again, but from the positive side, at least she was there as a sole "rishtedaar" from Aarti's side! Today for the first time she served a useful purpose!

Maansi can never serve for an affirmative or favourable purpose 😡
The moment she'll open her mouth in front of Scindiyas...they'd be like 😲
Ye kya huyaaa...kaise huyaaa 
shubhika124 thumbnail
May I ask one ques!
Where is Samana? 🤔
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubhika124

May I ask one ques!

Where is Samana? 🤔

She has not come online since yesterday ..I feel net issues or mayb busy in real life

shubhika124 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

She has not come online since yesterday ..I feel net issues or mayb busy in real life

Okay 😊
She'll be elated to know how much she is being missed haina! 😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Shubhika :I know 😆...I m really missing her symbolisms regarding that AA mystry now ..wonder what she had to say on it 😳
ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

oh it was brilliant.. brilliant analysis..👏👏 especially the half part of the name Aa and the Yash's reflection part. It never came into my mind. I was trying what was the meaning they showed it. Then i came into a conlusion that Prateek and Parithi are already OK with each other and in the case of Aarya, it will take time to complete it. Means, it will take time for them to be for each other you gave me a good clarification... . and i agree, day by day Ansh is becoming infinitely adorable... so cute.. i also hope his smile and charm will bring smile on everybody's face as he is a child who is brought up by a loving mother. he will be kind to other two angels also i feel.

me too feel the same that the truth abt the windowship is not revealed right now. and i think, Yash also cannot clear his side. it will go like this and mrg will happen.

jyoti06 thumbnail
@Ntsindia :Actually if u go through this thread different people had given different symbolisms on that AA thing 😆,.

I feel its because both their issues r yet to resolve and so that hoarding is incomplete whereas Paritk-Paridi hv no issues and so a complete hoarding . ...

Bindu feels its because as per first promo of this show Yash is taking pheras with both Aarti and Ansh and so its written AA which stands for both Aarti-Ansh 

Mansi (not serial wali but from IF😆) feels since Aarti still has doubts left in her mind whereas Yash is sure of this marriage ,thats why Aarti's name is incomplete whereas Yash's name is complete ..

So different views on AA and all stands correct at this point 😆
nirvanica15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Jyo & Shubikha
I think Samana is off to sOmewhere wither family this weekend... She mentioned in the Overdue analysis thread