Users

Frequent Posters

bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
 CONGRATS TO THE ICON

a filler episode...
AHHH..the only person the Dubeys take along is Maansi๐Ÿ˜ก
liked how the contrasting emotional states of the brides were shown...
Phantom bua fianlly speaks, all her earlier dialogues were self talks...
liked the ansh-gayatri scene...his manners seems to have improved๐Ÿ˜Š
will aarya try to resolve the misconception before phere?
seems the pics may be from the actual episode... if so the brides to be-s get a chance to interact... will Paridi's affection for yash superimpose over  wrong impressions given by Maansi?
i kind of liked tht Yash weds Aa was written... reminded me of the 1st promo...Aarya's phere taken by Ansh too ..so the aa translated as Aarthi and Ansh for me๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by bangalores - 12 years ago
laxmi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Updated pg. 1

Forgot to add: If these Scindias (whose son is in the wedding planning business) can't even make sure that the sign for their son's marriage is done correctly, then they should not complain about anything not done to their expectations from the Dubeys' side.  You know, I wish Mansi would turn her ever running one track brain to showing up these Scindias, especially the bua, instead of her constant lustfilled talks.
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think Arati is going to find about the lie before marriage. Her present mother in law in no way is going to find a time to tell her about this before pheras, especially in the resort๐Ÿ˜ฒ.

But I guess we will get some good scenes b/w yash and Arati ๐Ÿ˜ณ " if Maansi will give any chance for them to meet๐Ÿ˜ก

Lets see will the resort increase or decrease Arati's misunderstandings๐Ÿ˜•
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Updated my take on Pg 1 ..all can read it ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Few interesting pointers from my side ...

1)Mansi could b irritating ...but she saved the day today ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›...She made sure truth is hidden because this truth at this point can actually break the marriage ...she was also the only support of Aarti in that wedding venue apart from Dubeys and so when that bua taunts Aarti about her relatives ,Mansi can actually come to her rescue saying she is from Aarti's side ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

2) Symbolism of Yash's reflection in water and Aarti's incomplete name in that Yash weds Aa hoarding : Both Yash and Aarti right now r feeling incomplete without their past partners and both r still in love with their past partners irrespective of the circumstances  ;Yash cannot forget Arpita   and Aarti is still in love with Prashant  ...Yash's reflection in that water and Aarti's half name in that hoarding indicates how both their incomplete lives will soon connect with each other and both will feel complete after remarriage ๐Ÿ˜ณ ...Aa actually stands for both Arpita as well as Aarti and at present Yash is still feeling connected to Arpita when he knows that for his kids ,he will hv to connect himself with Aarti ...So the connection is kept incomplete there because there is still a bit of dilemma in both Yash and Aarti's hearts about certain issues but once they r cleared out in that resort itself Yash might himself complete that hoarding by putting up Aarti's full name there and mayb we might see another scene next week with both Yash-Aarti's together reflection in water before the marriage indicating their union and a complete life together ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

3)Contract between First Marriage and Re-Marriage Shown nicely :I feel today's episode showed an interesting contrast between the excitement of first marriage ๐Ÿ˜› and the depression/tensions of a remarriage  ;Pratik and Paridi r hving dreams of new life filled with love  ๐Ÿ˜ณ while Yash-Aarti are hving fears of their  new  journey filled with compromise  ;Paridi's family are doing everything in a grand way by bringing in all their relatives for the marriage while Aarti's in-laws r doing everything in a secret way making sure relatives dont come to know about it  ;Pratik is pampering himself with SPA treatment before his wedding ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† while Yash is hving the tension of how to clear out all misunderstandings with Aarti before marriage ...
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
added a bit more to my take...on Yash weds Aa๐Ÿ˜ƒ
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Bindu :We both gave two different symbolisms on Aa actually ...I felt Aa stands for both Aarti and Aarpita if in case they spell Arpita's name with double A ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...And I thought its incomplete because both Yash and Aarti's issues too hv not sorted out properly ...they themselves feel something needs to b cleared before marriage and thats why the hoarding is incomplete and mayb once all issues r cleared ,the hoarding too will b complete ๐Ÿ˜†

But your point is quite interesting about how in the first promo Ansh too was taking pheras because Ansh is also coming in with Aarti after marriage and thats why the hoarding says AA which stands for both Aarti and Ansh ...thats really interesting if CVs show it in this way โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

@Z:Tell me about it ...the resort was decorated in such lavish manner with those sky blue curtains ..wowww .../Mittals r really spending on it โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

@Phalguni:If Aarti comes to know the truth ,she will cancel her own marriage or that Daddy Scindia might himself cancel it because at this point none of the families nor Yash-Aarti hv developed that emotional bonding with each other ..so Yash or his family will not try to understand their emotions in this case ..for them its a lie and that will b enough to break the relationship ...thats why I feel its better if truth comes out directly after marriage now once Yash and Aarti develop a bit of emotional bonding or attachment with each other ๐Ÿ˜ณ
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Laxmi :I feel Scindias might b expecting some relatives more from Aarti's side because for them Aarti is a widow and they might b feeling Aarti's relatives will b happy that her in-laws r getting her married again ..mayb thats why Scindias gave that shocked look when they saw Dubeys hv not brought any relatives with them ...Scindias dunno the main reason behind it na ...Dubeys hv not told their relatives anything because they r doing this marriage with a lie and all their relatives know that Aarti is a divorcee

@Shubhika :Yup those spoilers were resort shooting pics ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›..so now we know there will b few interesting bondings in the resort ๐Ÿ˜ณ..waise I liked your symbolisms ๐Ÿ‘
laxmi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
@ Jyo If that is the Scindias thinking, then it would have made more sense for them to show some kind of conversation where the Scindias discuss how many guests are coming, and wonder why nobody is coming from the Dubey side.  I think having that kind of reaction at the resort itself, after all the arrangements would have been made just doesn't really make sense.  The Scindias would have had to know who was coming at that point (or at least a rough idea) to make sure that they had enough food and stuff ready.  I would have preferred some self thoughts by Gayatri maybe, about how odd  and embarrassing it felt to have one bahu come with no entourage, while the other comes with horns blazing away.
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyoti: That symbolism of the incomplete name "Aa" that you have written about is very good. In a way this Yash's name is fuly there because he has steadied his mind to go ahead with this marriage and is fully committed to itt, at least fr the sake of his children. Aarti's half name does seem to suggest that she is still only half-committed ... maybe still lost in Prashant-land or still fearful of a phsyical relationship and thus not fully into it all!

@Shubhika: You have commented on the irritating presence of Mansi again, but from the positive side, at least she was there as a sole "rishtedaar" from Aarti's side! Today for the first time she served a useful purpose!
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have updated my take on Page 1. All please read it if you can and tell me what you think ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ