Diya Aur Baati Hum

Suraj= Idolatrous husband for any Girl. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

znursingh

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Juna04-Amli-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Suraj= Idolatrous husband for any Girl. (Page 3)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by znursingh

-Thank you for liking & appreciating my post.If you learnt any new English words from it,I'm glad my education benefited you too!!ClapAnd since I'm a teacher,I'm doubly gladdened!
-I'll share ANY mithai with you please,EXCEPT jalebisDead-don't like them!
-And thank you I'm cool,I don't need to chill!!

I didn't feel offended at all.Smile

How about if I offer you Kheer in sweet?

Aww.. You're a teacher.Clap I beg the pardon now.Smile Gurudevo Bhav!Thumbs Up
I've immense respect for teachers; They say engineer makes the world; I say It's teacher who give knowledge and invaluable guidance to students which helps them to reach the starts.

Dr. Radhakrishnan once said,
"We have learnt to fly in the skies, we have learnt to race in the waters, but alas we have not yet learnt to walk on the earth."

I just wanna say Keep it up fabulous work because Teacher is like rainwater ,Who cultivates new green sprouts,Encourages and leads them,Whenever they have doubts.Thumbs Up

I feel privileged by interacting with you through this forum. Thanks a bunch Mam. PartyClap

Edited by ami1987 - 18 March 2012 at 12:11am

b2011znursinghJuna04

Juna04

IF-Rockerz

Juna04

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
The posts are getting very entertaining to read -  This show and esp the last few epi's have encouraged debate and discussions abt the real issues that are still reality in some parts of the world..."

"Idolatrous" is a word which I came across for the first time so I am learning new English words too.

I dont think Suraj is a perfect Husband but is very close to an ideal husband and I dont think that anybody can be perfect in every situations especially when emotions are involved...

Suraj has to respect his mother and not go against her as he has been conditioned to be that way from birth...  along with that he has his respects, duty or love whatever you call it towards his new wife with whom he has to build a solid good relationship.

If you ask me it is not at all easy for a man where powerful strong manipulative women live in the house.  He is strong enough to handle the scenario under the circumstances with a lot of understanding, maturity and constraint...  not seen or heard of in real life.   but am sure there must be sm1 like Suraj in this world...

Thank you all for coming here and posting your POV as it is enlightening to know different viewpoints and discussion helps keep the interest in the show going...

b2011Sugarush-Amli-

znursingh

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-Amli-

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by znursingh

Dr. Radhakrishnan once said,
"We have learnt to fly in the skies, we have learnt to race in the waters, but alas we have not yet learnt to walk on the earth."

Teacher is like rainwater ,Who cultivates new green sprouts,Encourages and leads them,Whenever they have doubts.Thumbs Up

### OMG! I'm overwhelmed! Thank you for your kind & encouraging words about teachers...But as they say---a teacher is only ever as good as her students!

### You have poetry in your words & depth in your knowledge-so don't ever stop writing.ClapEng.Lit. ma'am in me is peeking out!!

I feel privileged by interacting with you through this forum. Thanks a bunch Mam. PartyClap
#### The privilege & pleasure is all mine-coming across such bright young minds in so unexpected a place!

AGAIN=Keep writing!
All the best ALWAYS!

Thanks a bunch for the best wishes.Smile
Bold written lines ain't mine; I've read that somewhere. Oh yeah! I'm bibliographer and read a lot.
I'm unsure whether i can become a poet or not but surely It's my dream to write book on my life experiences. This is one the reason why I explore as many as places possible esp rural areas of our country and interact with persons from different level of backgrounds,class,religions.

In my perception, Role of a teacher and mother is now more pivotal in upbringing of children. It's important that teachers teach students basic humanity values and make them practice rituals of multi-religions because with increase in communication we are interacting with people from different parts of the world; People are moving so quickly from one place to another for better career opportunities.Smile

Whoa! I don't wanna blabber much now. It's kinda silly stuff.LOLSilly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011znursingh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top