Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice episode. 

Kerala had me in splits. Boy...for all the money Sony and the PH of RS makes, they could have afforded at least the real Kerala. The whole welcome scene was hilarious. Which hotel has men dressed as lions jump at guests that way? Any sane hotel does that? The Kathakalli costume was so poorly done and the guy donning the mask seemed to be on a diet. 

Thanks to SK who was the only one saying Kerala the way it should be said. All through school life and now, have never understood what DD and Hindi newscasters mean when they say...keral, tamilnad...Why this massacre of names of your own country?

Was admiring how Ashu got all the details of their flight just standing at the door with a few mobile rings...just like that he found out it was kerala. Wow. Tried finding out last week if my parents boarded the flight correctly to Chennai from Delhi and had to plead 20 mins to no avail due to privacy concerns despite answering a ton of questions.

Whats up with Ashu and the Gomti river water? He is all confro with Mallu these days almost to hating her...Suggest Arman makes him drink Gomti ka panni daily. 
sweetbarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yaaay Finally the much awaited moment arrived... AshNi first hug after 6 months ...loving the brand new leads...😉cant wait fr the epi. 🥳
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ithasme

@Deepa_jd: hey! Fab emo..yaar, :loved it. U gv healthy mixture of emo & wrtten update. :)

thanks dear...
sometimes i tend to go OTT as well.. when iam very excited..like yesterday