Originally posted by: fosla

Amy

Another marvellous update!! U stumped us for words dear!!πŸ‘

Awww... I'm touched! Seriously!πŸ€—
Priya_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mem1

Great job! Amy. The CVs show so little on the show that we really need you to expand it for us. This update satisfies all the fans that wanted to see some more confession from Ram! Loved it!

Thanks! It helped myself to forget the lil disappointment! πŸ˜Š
Priya_Fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: LalitaLahiri

I loved it Amy. Period. There's nothing more I can say.
Aww... Thanks!

And the line I liked the best... " I needed reassurance from a stupid coin".

That was one incident which was actually troubling me... you've put it so well.
😊
And the prize for writing a  brilliant story?

An earnest request for part 3... a looonggg one.

Please do it πŸ˜› 
Aaand...  you gave us 1 chapter... 1??
Aami tomar teke rag hoechi😑 πŸ˜›

Lalita

Priya_Fan thumbnail
Helloz.. I'm back with a new random scene! I was facing a writers block in past few days! Had to struggle a lot to get rid of it!
This idea was on mind since long! hope you all like it!😊
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome writing...hats off to you...I bow to all the writers on this page....πŸ‘πŸ‘
Priya_Fan thumbnail
It is now one and half year since Ram & Priya got married.. Life at KM has not changed much. But surely love and trust between RaYa is blossoming day by day.. They argue,they fight.. but at the end of the day, they find themselves in each other's arms, beacuse their love always wins!

Today the queen of KM, (yeah, you got it right, Priya!πŸ˜›) is very much busy. Beacuse there is party in house for Ishika & her hubby, who have come from canada, first time with their 1 month old son, Aryan..

Priya was almost running towards kitchen, when she heard Aryan's cry coming from Ishika's room.

Thinking to herself,  'yeh Ishika bhi na, mayke aakar ekdum laparwah ban gayi hai.. jaroor isne aryan ko akela chhoda hoga' she went to room. she pushed the door slightly. 

Her breath hitched, by the sight that greeted her.
There was Ram, changing Aryan's nappy.. He was talking to him as if the little kid could listen to him.. He seemed oblivious to the world around him for the moment... 
Priya stood rooted to the spot.. As ram continued talking to the baby..

'...arrrey bhanje sab... Royiye mat... Aapki ma ko thoda relax karene dijiye.. Tab tak apke mama hai na.. Aap ki khatir mai...' 

Broad smile appeared on Priya's face. She had never really seen this side of her husband, actually taking care of a baby!  She was looking lovingly at both of  them, as if she couldn't get enough of the moment! It was precious..

Ram was saying 
'...pata hai aapki mami aur mai chahte the, ki hamare ghar ladki aaye.. Par ham dono apse bhi utana hi pyar karte hai.. Aur..koi bat nahi, nanhi Pari bhi jaldi hi aa jayegi..'

Priya's cheeks turned red..  did he really meant...?

Ram finished changing task and lifted him in arms..

'acchha chalo... Apki chhoti masi ke paas.. Jara unse jake kehate hai.. hamari pari ko jaldi lane ke liye..'

Priya felt a small stab at heart... Off course, she was very happy in Ishika, Natasha's happiness.. But didn't she also deserve it? 

As Ram got up, he noticed her, startled.. She smiled a very teary smile at him and turned to go away.. Ram couldn't quite comprehend emotions on her face.. 

Well.. Even Priya was unable to handle the tornado of emotions. This thing was on her mind for a while now, but she was almost scared to talk with Ram about it. She did not want to hurt him. But she felt sad everytime she wondered why her hubby was so pessimist about kids.. Her heart wrenched, as she remembered their conversation on the boat, in oz..

'... Bacche toh meri kismat hai nahi..' his voice echoed in her ears.. She had felt sad even then!

But is it really have to be this way? They had thought even love was not written in their fate. But they found each other, Destiny untied them! So why can't they dream another dream? Is it too much too ask for? Is it too late? Is 35 too old to be a mother?

Priya had to shrug  away the thoughts as she was the hostess of the party!
The Party ended sometime in the night. Priya went to their room. She was so tired that she didn't even want to change. She stood by the window and the thought came back to haunt her again. 

She heard the bedroom door being shut. Ram entered into room. If priya thought he knew nothing of her state of mind, she was wrong. He was waiting desperately for the opportunity to talk with her. 

As he went near her, she threw herself in his arms for comfort. She wanted to escape from the world and loose herself in his arms.

Ram patted her her head and waited for her to speak up. When she didn't he lifted her face into hands and asked in most soothing voice, 'Priyaa.. Bolo na.. Kya soch rahi ho?'

Priya looked at him, unsure how to put it into words. 

P : woh mai australia ke bare mai soch rahi thi.. Us din jab hamne dosti ka hath milaya tha.. 

Ram waited for her to continue.. So priya finally managed to say in hesitating tone
'... aap ko abhi bhi lagta hai ki hamri kismat me bachhe nahi hai?'

Ram half smiled.. he was relived to finally know know the reason behind her being upset. he pulled her closer and said

'... Us waqt ki bat kuchh aur thi.. tum janati ho na mai in sab mamlo mai khud ko kitana unlucky samzta tha.. But I've found you.. My lucky charm...
Tum mere liye khoyi hui ummeede wapis layi ho... Aur.. Ab jab meri gudiya mere pas hai.. Toh chhoti gudiya bhi aa hi jayegi!'

Priya was very happy to hear the words. She blushed and hid her face into his chest, without saying anything.

Ram was amzed to know she can also remain silent for so long! 

R : Gudiya...
P : hmm...
R : kuchh to bolo..

Priya freed herself from his embrace. And he was again shocked to see the mischievous grin on her face. 

R :what now, why are you smiling like that?

P : nothing... I'm just glad that you got ur lost hope back.. (she turned to go towards bathroom) because.. I had never lost mine!

Priya intended to run towards bathroom, before Ram could interprete anything. But he was too fast for her. He gripped her hand firmly and pulled her back. Priya wasn't complaining, as his lips touched hers with so much love and passion that melted away all their worries!
Edited by Priya_Fan - 12 years ago
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i'm so glad that u updated !!!
will comment after reading...
abhi keliye sirf thanks... & πŸ€—...
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome writing...loved each and every bit of it...thanks for such a masterpiece...πŸ‘
Priya_Fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: salsaly

i'm so glad that u updated !!!

will comment after reading...
abhi keliye sirf thanks... & πŸ€—...

Aww! πŸ€— 
Do read and let me know!😊

Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

Awesome writing...loved each and every bit of it...thanks for such a masterpiece...πŸ‘

Thanks a lot!😊