Gumrah

Who told you?

Poll Question: Who told you or where did you learn?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [5.26%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [10.53%]
11 [57.89%]
2 [10.53%]
2 [10.53%]
1 [5.26%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
One of the questions asked by Karan was who told you/where did you learn from? I mean first? you don't have to answer if you don't want to and please don't bash... I found this interesting when I heard the answers and thought wow this is a good question..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who told you?" in Gumrah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
hey!! Big smile good one!! i totally forgot bout that.. wen karan asked the ques i was like.. my Mom!! yeah my Mom did tell me-the first time that was wen i got to knowEmbarrassed ..well not everything ofcourse..rest i heard from friendsTongue
wat bout u @brainychild?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Its my bstfrnd who tld me abt it when i was in cls 11. Seriously i didnt knw any singl thng abt it be4.

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
was first intrigued by science books but was too shy to ask anyone even my mom,  and nobody bothered to educate me :P,   till I found out through friends and books at the age of 20 ShockedD'oh.   then lot of things that had not understood before fell in place LOL.

Atually it was impressive how the question was asked to both teens and moms,  we got different perspectives. Thumbs Up

Anjalii...xXxshibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Mujhe tho ab tak kuch nahi pata!!<---------LOL to this choiceLOL

Madhu class 11?Shocked kavz 20?ShockedShocked

i think i grew up faster den...me class 7ShockedEmbarrassedLOL

wen i was little i thought married couple vow that they r blessed with kids.. n couples dat r not r probably coz they havent pleased God enoughLOL wen i grew a lil older n watched movies i wondered how unmarried women cried of pregnancyShockedLOL i asked my Mom...she said wen u grow up u'l knowEmbarrassed later on i expressed disgust at some couple getting cozy on TVTongue so Mom explained a bitEmbarrassed like its natural n aise chalte bacche bhi ho jate hainEmbarrassedLOL i shared it with my friends thenEmbarrassed they were shocked but believed me n also amusedLOL later on i got more knowledge from them onlyShockedLOL

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
i found out in school..it wz compulsary 2 learn abt it..i wz only 11 den and in year 6ShockedEmbarrassed n had heard all sorts of rumours in school only before we actually learnt about it..ROFLROFL

kavyasamshibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
wow! Anji u're faster than meShockedShockedShocked...aur hum log tumhe khaamakha baccha bulate hainTongueLOL

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

wow! Anji u're faster than meShockedShockedShocked...aur hum log tumhe khaamakha baccha bulate hainTongueLOL
omg i can't even believ we r having this discussionShocked...ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL...see yes i kno..i'm not dat type of baccha u think i amLOLROFL..but me still innocent..as u guys sayTongueEmbarrassed but still u learnt it before me anyway..LOL and my mum used 2 tell me it happens magically n i believed her for a whileLOL untill school cameLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.