Reth

April 27 updates

SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Shekhar is taken aback but jia says sign and get your freedom. Netra forces Shekhar to sign. Jia is sad that her relationship with Shekhar has finally broken but Gyan thinks that for Jia the relationship dint matter. Anusuya lashes out at Jia for giving divorce . Shekhar in his room burns everything of Jia..Gyan comes and stops him but he says I want to wipe off Jia from my life.. Jia is also there .. she sees this and a look of sadness gets exchanged between them

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Now Gyan too...God...When can they use their brains...and see the actual cause for all this destruction😡
SimarikSmokin thumbnail
i cant believe that old guy said that though he is also the reason for jias pain he should die already!😆 that was mean!
Cherry thumbnail

Gyan doesnot trust Jia,though he says Jia is like his own daughter.He keeps blaming her everytime and apologize when things get clear.Jia has pointed out many times --- "who is trying to destroy their business and house,we have to find out ".But Gyan doesn't seem to pay more attention on that.Even in Samar's case,he did not trust his son.He did the samething with Shekar earlier and now with Samar.

It's better for Jia, to get out of that house and lead her own life.

Vini thumbnail

thanks for the update.

god knows what will happen in this serial. jia please leave this pandey family and get a life. they all suck😡

SimarikSmokin thumbnail
i know what u mean cherry no one is on her side till it is solved and that is hypocrisy.  He only says things like on jia is my daughter and yet he blames everything on her
SimarikSmokin thumbnail
if she does then the show will end but then she has sorrows in that house. I dont get how anyone can believe a person who noone likes😕
rat718 thumbnail
Why do you have burn all the stuff when there are other ways of disposing stuff. They are so dramatic and stupid in these soaps. These never happenin real life😊.  
SimarikSmokin thumbnail
hahhahah well said so true they are so unrealistic
shikdumGAL thumbnail

thx for the update....

aww...poor baby is thrown out by her own dad?😭  I hate you Gyan! Also, i hate you Shekhar! Can't believe how directors are shaping these dumb worthless stories.

just keep watchin da damn' shows n' keep feeding up comments like that Reth-addict(Simrik) does.😉😆 Wat else can we do then?

Reth: Emergence of Problems n' Encourage For More.