Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

CM Rankings-Discuss HERE ONLY (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Guys.. we hv managed to hang in there and better our rank. .but we need to seriously work on the 'Activity' 'Buzz' and 'Followers' bit..

Jus see the difference between IP and KTLK ... the kind of activity and buzz... (tho for Buzz they got two articles this week... we also got a TB video) 

Pls increase activity across the forum.. more interesting fun topics.. and participate actively in discussions ESPECIALLY OVER WEEKENDS! 

RankShowBuzzRatingViewsActivityFollowersTotal Points
12Kuch Toh Log Kahenge
Last Week: 13

Edited by Armu4eva - 02 April 2012 at 3:10am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AMBIKA2561979arjuhi4evrtulipdaisyKrrish4YouNeelimaSJjayanti_djdebaparna77parmarA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CM Rankings-Discuss HERE ONLY (Page 6)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arjuhi4evr

Goldie

arjuhi4evr

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
yup trying to do it and being active here...we have to get in top 10 next week!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaKrrish4You

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
I expected us to make it further than a "12" this week.Confused

Tanu - How does the followers bit work? I mean does it have something to do with clicking the star next to "My forums"?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaKrrish4You

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged

kya yaaar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

I expected us to make it further than a "12" this week.Confused

Tanu - How does the followers bit work? I mean does it have something to do with clicking the star next to "My forums"?

Nope .. it has to do with FB like and Google+  clicks... the more u share and like the forum and topics .. the better n higher it will be..

@12 ... well the other show in top 10 esp the top 5 forums are super active... so lists r always made in comparitive to the top right Embarrassed

We are improving but need to improve more.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Krrish4YouNeelimaSJTemptations.

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa_jd

kya yaaar

ooi... tune.. teri AshMan ki prem kahani update kari iss weekend? Angry  nahi na.. to fir.. Cry

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
@Tanu: tfs..:) looks like we All need to increase our posts on ktlk..:) when i hd come for 1st time here i used to make weekly 1 post on ktlk.. I hd checked IP forum.. Phew its like red hot mirchi.. So much damn active.. Can't imagine. We also need to be like that.

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ithasme

@Tanu: tfs..:) looks like we All need to increase our posts on ktlk..:) when i hd come for 1st time here i used to make weekly 1 post on ktlk.. I hd checked IP forum.. Phew its like red hot mirchi.. So much damn active.. Can't imagine. We also need to be like that.

exactly .. they are all totally dedicated to th forum... choti  se choti cheez pe.. itihas likhte hain... damn cute also.. LOL

yes ..we need to b more active like them.. Embarrassed but also . .enjoy... forum is for enjoyment first.. rankings etc are only incidental Smile

Krrish4You

Post Reply New Post

Go to top