Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BREAKING NEWS :(:(:(:( - Page 4

bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: fosla

Are you kidding me?? 7 lakh views? faints!! 

no kidding at all...i honestly feel the actors acted it out very very well...very natural...so people seem to relate to that maybe from their own lives...who knows...but they are definitely watching it over and over again...of course everyone is free to have their own opinion and so there are some dislikes too...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: bystander

no kidding at all...i honestly feel the actors acted it out very very well...very natural...so people seem to relate to that maybe from their own lives...who knows...but they are definitely watching it over and over again...of course everyone is free to have their own opinion and so there are some dislikes too...

That's just on the face for those critics!! Oh man.. This is fun!! Thanks bystander!
bystander thumbnail
here is the link  

enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEFPE4t3Uyo
Madhumita_Mitra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
  I also watch it every day in night. 
bystander thumbnail
^^ at night??? i wonder why??? ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ¤£
wolfberry thumbnail
no this cant happen. it must be a rumour. moreover the episode was not at all dirty or something other
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: singhalharsh

GUYS THERE IS A VERY BIG AND SAD NEWS

TODAY SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT A ARTICLE IS THERE WHICH STATE THAT  GOVT TAKE STRICT ACTION AGAINST BALH

AND IT MIGHT GO OFF AIR  DUE TO THAT MONDAY EPISODE😭

DONT KNOW THE FULL STORY WILL UPDATE SOON WHEN COME TO KNOW 

I AM SHOCKED KNOW😭

WAT U GUYS THINK ðŸ˜­

Thats hogwash.. If they allow Imran Hashmi's movies on television.. this aint nothing. They allow that serial kisser on the prime time slot ...

Ekta already took Sony's permission and lets not forget... we have seen worse on Big Boss. Ekta isn't going to take this lying down. She will fight it...
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
A guy in PR forum told that he read in some newspaper that I and B ministry will take action against BALH..

check this out, complaints lodged by the peoples..

http://www.complaints-india.com/TV-Programs-Channel-Complaints/Entertainment-Channel-Complaints/
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ya i don't think they will end BALH.. After all sony is getting all its trp's bcoz of BALH nowadays.. And it was not vulgur at all..
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fosla

Are you kidding me?? 7 lakh views? faints!! 

Angie - thanks to all the media attention to this episode, it has become ever so popular. 😆😆 Mission accomplished. Ekta didnt have to do anything to publicize the episode OR the serial.. Media did it for her AND News channels... hahahaha

SO is the Govt going to shutdown the news channels for re telecasting the scenes over and over again? OR is the Indian Audience going to STOP watching the News??

I LOVE this.. EKta is a genius i tell you... She didn't spend a dime to advertise her show yet its SO POPULAR overnight thanks to Media.