Writers Corner

beatings of the dead heart

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

cuteteddy

Goldie

cuteteddy

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged

She was sitting on the chair . her body was almost lifeless . she had no soul left in her . her heart had already stopped beating . she was already dead in all purposes . a tear ran down Katherine's cheek . she blinked and in a second her face was covered by her hands . however , now it didn't matter how much she cried . no one was gonna listen her . she lost her everything in that incident . she was still in the same lifeless body for past 180 years . but the wounds were still fresh . she was tired of living in that same old burnt haunted house . how she wished that she could have saved everyone from that cruel lasker's plan . still that scene haunted her

"princess Katherine , please listen to us . you need to get ready for the party or the king , your father will dismiss us ." said katherine's friend Elena . "listen , I told that I'm not interested in all these stuffs . just let me talk to my father and everything will be fine ." she said stubbornly. "princess please try to understand !! everyone doesn't get chance to go in such royal parties . if you are getting it then why are you not

"but I don't like going there" said Katherine interrupting between.

Katherine opened her eyes . how she wished she had heard to what Elena said . she missed all the chances to live her life . those burnt stairs always used to make her feel more guilty . her white gown which was gifted by her mother , which she still used to wear made her remember every that second which made her cry . she wanted those days back of being a normal human princess than living a life of a walking dead . 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Peridot11..KaJenDelena..-waitingforyou-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "beatings of the dead heart" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Peridot11

Groupbie

Peridot11

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Loved it Heart
Thumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Go to top