Fan Fictions

SS: Part 5 My Avenging Angel (Jealous Khushi) - Page 5

Ended thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
oh damn it. here arnav should be suffering for his deeds aganist khushi but instead its khushi. gosh
xxx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Damn..I need an update SOON, please <3

It was great !
Downhill thumbnail
brilliant update...loved it
sun_shine_girl thumbnail

Loving this bold and wicked Khushi.

Khushi advancing, Arnav retreating. Khushi pushing Arnav in a corner demanding answers.

Fabulous!!!
ammu2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Marybarton

Post cannot be quoted.

You have left me wanting more...
A totally different storyline and beautiful track again from you
princess84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome...hope he is ok continue soon
anuramesh26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ fabulous! i can think of no more words. thank u so much for giving  us the privelage of reading such a gr8 work.
nareshSV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh thats quite awesome and too emotional...
Arnav he never change yaar...why cant he admit that he cant live without her and I know he is thinking that khushi will be happy without him...and Khushi is as stubborn as him...
Any one of them has to confront and burst out their feelings...
Very well written...
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mary, ooohhh, is it getting hot in here, or is it just me!?  If looks & words could kill, I'd be minced meat!!!πŸ˜†  Absolutely loved the SS...How could I not!?

First and foremost, I so appreciate you keeping the characters consistent, despite everything that has happened...Khushi's frustration at her tutor, recognizing Arnav without the face in front of her, her keeping him in her peripheral vision, her questioning "who?" when she is addressed as Darya!πŸ˜† Being annoyed at her dress!πŸ˜† Khushi JEALOUS of the lady in red!!!  Wow!  Calling him out for not talking to her--that was the best!  Fight, fight, fight!πŸ˜†

Arnav with his comment about Imad...sensing her presence!  Calling her "princess" & how that bothered her!  Best of all, his glances (I absolutely adored ASR's sideways glances in the show, particularly during the engagement period...damn, those were lethal!).  Still holding on to the mangalsutra & his wedding band!  The surprise here of course is his acquiescence as you promised...not defeated, but not wanting to perhaps hurt her anymore...wanting closure of some kind for his soul...

Special mention here to Aakash: for helping his brother with the business, & making himself scarce!  

Anjali was/is instrumental in bringing them together...I love that you depicted her strength as a WOMAN--that she is fully capable of the stronger sibling...helping her brother get over his breakup...Keeping it real for him (& for her!)

I am also loving chachu!  He will play cupid to them, whether intentionally or unintentionally...Mr. Imad is obviously interested in the princess...a love triangle in the future???  Hmmm...

But...but..but...what I enjoyed most is how CONSUMED the two of them are with each other...He has the mangalsutra, and he has his ring on...Her new life, her status, her family has given her everything she has wanted or maybe yearned for...but it is so not enough!  She wants him...first, she choses to stay with her "old friends" rather than go with Imad...great symbolism there for the future? Next, she is picking a fight with him just so that she can get a reaction, anything out of him!  

The ring and its implications have a lot of meaning here...the round band that brought them together, which signified their union now causes her pain which she is willing to bear...only for him...& with him...somewhere she knows he's hurting, because so is she!

I loved that this chapter really showed Khushi/Darya's emotional state...How--come what may--some things never change...😊  I also loved the blush colored dress you picked for her!  Gorgeous!

This is my last post on IF for the time being...gotta pack!  

But...Waiting!πŸ˜ƒ
san9228 thumbnail
just wanna cry... be a novelist