Priya hi pyaar hai aur Pyaar hi Priya hai - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
remembering famous song by Eagle at the moment.. *love will keep u alive Ram kapoor*
ek ki jai ho,,,,,,,firstly for giving lovely couple rashi...

thusday episdoe was rocking...such sweet moment of raya...hug was magical...true love,care,happiness,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

the hesistation which see in tue episode in ram,,,,has gone...now he not shy from priya...he express his love w/o hessistation...

raya is realy magical...
I too feel Priya has to win hearts of the other people in the family. Its Nutz turn now. She will notice the difference between her middle class sasural and classy mayka and realise that she was happy with her in laws. Her character will change now. With some misunderstanding and resolutions of the same Nutz  will be on Priya's side and bring Ram even closer to Priya. Also Nutz will be one to help Ayesha as well. 
Originally posted by IndYa4u

Well said Lalita.

I guess its time again to brace ourselves for some serious track.

*Sid will get on Sharma's good book by fooling them and will open up his chances to get close to Ayesha.

* Priya will be misunderstood yet again when she tries to play the referee between sister and sis-inlaw

* she will surely pay the price for holding this back from Ram as Angie said.

* Nutz however might protect Ayesha if she finds out about Sid's real intentions. I know its hard to believe but it might just happen. though Ayesha at that point wont be in the mood to listen to Nutz.

Lets wait and watch.

Right Mittal... in fact, we're also being shown that even Rishabh is keeping track on his mom...when she and her brother try to separate RaYa... so wondering...can they show some real sibling bonding and we see Nutz and Rishabh getting together?

Also we saw Rishabh giving that piece of advice to Nutz...on Holi..to do everything from the heart...I somehow feel even Rishabh has a bigger role to play..soon
Edited by LalitaLahiri - 12 years ago
Originally posted by LalitaLahiri

Right Mittal... in fact, we're also being shown that even Rishabh is keeping track on his mom...when she and her brother try to separate RaYa... so wondering...can they show some real sibling bonding and we see Nutz and Rishabh getting together?

Also we saw Rishabh giving that piece of advice to Nutz...on Holi..to do everything from the heart...I somehow feel even Rishabh has a bigger role to play..soon
Seriously I want CVs to upgrade the character of Rishabh into something useful to the track. He is just being shown as caretaker of dadi. His character could evolve to be a saviour of ayesha initially and then he must take an equal part in saving Nuts marriage. It would finally develop into something where the evil trio might develop suspicion on him and he might get closer to RaYa and help them.
Good post Lalli...
THe Sharmas seem to be a little naive with regard to Sid...this sudden interest in Ayesha doesnt seem to strike them...but to give them credit they were already upset about the malfunction...
Not much has been said about the backlash of the malfunction...press, damage to Ayesha's reputation etc..it may come out as Priya tells ram they need to solve this problem.
Vik and Neha are turning out to be real champs here...I hope they see the hug between Ram and Priya on Holi day and share a wicked smile.
Nutz may turn out to be a good egg...she was may realize the worth of not only her middle class husband but also Shipra's genuine love for her. She has never shared a good rapport with her mom. The strange thing is we havent seen one scene where Nutz and Rishabh converse..they are closer in age but dont even share a moment.
I dont want a separation track at all. Want the CVs to show us the way mature couples handle problems. Running off to her maike will be just like any other serial. They can fight and have a cold war within their four walls of the hariyali bedroom...sleep on the same bed and sulk and then have a lovely make up session,
But before all that I want to see lots of lovey dovey scenes..I loved the scene where Priya sits on the bed post the big C and leans her hands over him...too cute...I want to see the sexy promo with her in the white saree shown properly as an episode...
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Originally posted by Neenzoo

Good post Lalli...
THe Sharmas seem to be a little naive with regard to Sid...this sudden interest in Ayesha doesnt seem to strike them...but to give them credit they were already upset about the malfunction...
Not much has been said about the backlash of the malfunction...press, damage to Ayesha's reputation etc..it may come out as Priya tells ram they need to solve this problem.
Vik and Neha are turning out to be real champs here...I hope they see the hug between Ram and Priya on Holi day and share a wicked smile.
Nutz may turn out to be a good egg...she was may realize the worth of not only her middle class husband but also Shipra's genuine love for her. She has never shared a good rapport with her mom. The strange thing is we havent seen one scene where Nutz and Rishabh converse..they are closer in age but dont even share a moment.
I dont want a separation track at all. Want the CVs to show us the way mature couples handle problems. Running off to her maike will be just like any other serial. They can fight and have a cold war within their four walls of the hariyali bedroom...sleep on the same bed and sulk and then have a lovely make up session,
But before all that I want to see lots of lovey dovey scenes..I loved the scene where Priya sits on the bed post the big C and leans her hands over him...too cute...I want to see the sexy promo with her in the white saree shown properly as an episode...
😍

neenzo u want to see again c night scene...one c night scene of raya ne sab jagah aag laga rakhi hain...u want to see another...
Originally posted by Neenzoo

Good post Lalli...
THe Sharmas seem to be a little naive with regard to Sid...when are they not naive :-( LOL
this sudden interest in Ayesha doesnt seem to strike them...but to give them credit they were already upset about the malfunction...

I have a feeling they'll start with that.. RaYa lost in their embrace and suddenly Neha & Vik come upon them...and they understand in a second what's going on

Nzoo.. they showed that convo in that holi track..when Rishabh gave her a small piece of advice before she went to take blessings of her in laws...after that track, I feel, they may progress rishabh's character...

😍
Originally posted by ravichitra

Seriously I want CVs to upgrade the character of Rishabh into something useful to the track. He is just being shown as caretaker of dadi. His character could evolve to be a saviour of ayesha initially and then he must take an equal part in saving Nuts marriage. It would finally develop into something where the evil trio might develop suspicion on him and he might get closer to RaYa and help them.

Chitra... I have a feeling Nutz will have a look at Ishika's life also... she's staying in that same house..spending money and attending parties...and her hubby away somewhere.. I think Nutz will analyse that too... only drawback. Ekta loves the 3 week time frame for every issue...and this one (redeeming Nutz) might last 3 weeks too
If Nuts issue is resolved in 3 weeks, I can certainly handle that. I just hope it does not get stretched out longer than that. 

I do like your idea of Natasha becoming good. And Rishabh helping in that would be a bonus.