Posted: 12 years ago
YASHJI NE JO SOCH WO HOKE REHAGE,
alisaba thumbnail
are yr  wo to karna hi prega  varna  story age kise chale gi  ðŸ˜†
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
After watching todays episode, I really feel Aarti should know the truth atleast. She has been through so much already...

But it is drama and realities are not portrayed, I just hope PV is bit different.
AIMAMALIK thumbnail
i agree with...yash is just soo nice
Luvushaheer thumbnail
i hope everyone wazz like yash

adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Initially he will question her on the lie...but after listening to her side of the story obviusly he will have to accept her...but bua and and MIL Gayatri is there naa to create a ruckus...
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
There is a big difference in the support Aarti will get from Yash if the truth comes out before the marriage or if it revealed some time after the marriage. If the truth comes out right now, then there is a big chance that Yash's family will stop the marriage and even though Yash sees Aarti as a good mother, there is no emotional attachment there for him to support her against his parents. But after the wedding takes place and they get know each other better, Yash can confidently stand by her.

For the sake or preventing Aarti problems in the future, I would love it if the divorce truth comes out before the wedding, and it would be a twist no one saw coming, but I don't think it will work in our favor at all. Yes, it's true that Yash sees an amazing mother in Aarti and it is also true that she bonded very well with Payal and Palak, but at the end of the day it has just been one meeting, and there is no emotional attachment, at least not the kind that would prompt Yash to go against his family and stand up for her, especially since he doesn't want to get married in the first place. He is marrying her at the insistence of his family and if they refuse to let the wedding happen once the truth is out, there really isn't much Yash can do because there really isn't a relationship that needs to be defended and stood up for at this point. However, if the truth comes out somewhere down the road after the marriage takes place, not only will they be bound in a relationship that just can't be broken at the drop of a hat, but also there will be a level of trust and understanding which will incline Yash to support her in front of his family, and also by that time the girls will have fully accepted Aarti as their mother, so there is no way Yash will be willing to take their mother away from them, so those will be 2 major factors in Aarti's defense post marriage! Plus, having Yash stand up for and by Aarti in one of probably the worst fixes of her life will be a major turning point in their relationship, the moment where everything changes between them!
angel26714 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
AS per i think dis thing gna xplore later in 90+ episode...as per its a shashi mittal's show..

hw many of u watch diya aur bati hum??? evn in dat show d truth of her being educated was xplored in 94th epi...which later lead to suraj supporting sandhya...

similar way it gna happen here ..in 90+ epi d truth gna b out in frnt of d family n evn yash for d first tym ..n he wil support her in frnt of everyone..saying dat he knewd dat aarti was a divorcee...