•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Akanksha Singh

A page from the personal diary of Akanksha Singh

Hello fans…I am Megha from Colors' Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha. Many are not aware who I am as Akanksha. So here I am, sharing interesting facts about myself with you all. I hail from Jaipur and there I was doing theater with my mother. Acting has always been my passion but I never thought that one day I would come to Mumbai and be a part of a daily soap.

So you might be asking if not acting then what I am interested in? Well, I am a medical student and currently studying physiotherapy. You won't believe I practice it on the sets as well. Apart from that, I love reading novels and when not acting, I prefer reading and just chilling out.

Furthermore, I cherish the day when I came to Mumbai. I went for the auditions ofNa Bole…and finally bagged the role. I have seen senior actors spill magic on the screen but never thought that one day I will work with them.

After the auditions, I was not sure of cracking it but I believe in destiny a lot and I feel I was destined to play Megha. The role is quite challenging and I am enjoying every bit of it. It is not too difficult to play a mother of two at a young age as it is my job to get into the skin of every character.

Currently, I am focusing only on Na Bole…and in the future I would love to do films but only if the role is significant enough. Please keep watching my show and keep supporting me so that I can entertain you for years to come. Lots of love and take care!!!

Originally posted by Rolzz

I am loving this lady...

Yah she looks very talented 😛
Hats off to her guts to play a de-glam role in her very first show and at such a young age...Some of the actresses are not ready to play the role of a mother even at age of 35 or 40!!! 
Originally posted by MTheBest

Hats off to her guts to play a de-glam role in her very first show and at such a young age...Some of the actresses are not ready to play the role of a mother even at age of 35 or 40!!! 

She is Theater artist . They can act in every role given .  
OMG another educated actress beauty with brains & talent like Drashti. Love U girl. At a very young age Ure doing fab job: D
 To be frank I like all the young hard working girls who does their work  with utmost professionalism without Much PDA  & after DD she also won my heart. Edited by AAricha - 12 years ago

Welcome Guys . 
  Indeed Megha is beauty with Brains