Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

--sunshine--

IF-Sizzlerz

--sunshine--

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Guys I am so sorry for late WU I guess studies pressure will kill me anyhow eeks finally my xams will be over soonBig smile
Episode begins with everyone celeberating the holi and Arnav bitices that Khushi is missing there. Shayam there takes Khushi to the side and aks her that why she got married and she says that she will not tell bad person like him and he tries to man-handle her and Colors goes into her eyes and she cries in pain and Shyaam sees Arnav there and he leaves from there and hides behind the tree.

There Arnav sees glimpses of Khushi and he tries to find her here and there. Shayam there  comes back to RM and he thinks that he needs to find the truth and Anjali calls her and he says that he will soon come back. Shayam strts searching for something in ArHi room and he finds the oiece of the bedding on pool and he gets happy to know this.

There Khushi washes her face to clean up the color in her eyes. and she strts getting flashbacks around the Diwali time when Arnav was good with her. She gets all the great time flashbacks and finally she gets the flashback when Arnav puts color on her face and Arnav comes there and calls out her name and wind blows. Khushi is still rubbing her eyes and Arnav turns her to him by grabbing her by arm and takes her hand so that she dont rub here eyes and than blows air in her eyes so that color is blowed off and they get all the old flashbacks when once Arnav did that same thing by blowing mud from her eyes and behind that our RABBA VE NATIONAL ANTHEM PLAYS.

Khushi shyly turns her face and Arnav turns to go and Khushi takes his hand into her hand and he just turns to see her and  we get to hear fast heartbeats. Khushi cups Arnav face and says that she wants to ask him something and than she asks him that why this happens that when he is around her, her heartbeat gets fast and she tried to understand thi but she was unable to do so she wants to forget him but she cant. Than Arnav cups her face and she strts feeling dizzy and  falls on Arnav  and Arnav just wipes his tears and than picks Khushi up okay I just loved the background music today it was just amazing.

Anajli in the house says that she will get the lemon so that every one could get down with lemon. There Shayam is lost somewhere and she asks him what happened and he tells her that Khushi is not here and than he changes the statement and says that for the frsttime Arnav took Bhaang so she needs to look after them and Anjali leaves from there.

THere Arnav is wiping of Khushi;s color and than he caresses her face and Khushi opens her eyes. Again both of them gets the flashback of the past and she asks him that he didnt answered her question and than he says that will answer her now.

Than he meakes her to keep her hand on his heart and than he answers her back  that when they meet there heartbeat gets one and both of them gets emotional and look into each others eyes.

If on every festival they will gives is such shockers than I wasnt festivals to be here soon.

The following 162 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*Nas1Fun007shivnirsegari76Sejal_Desairajat_luvr91apa123niki_pngujaratigirlswarajgirshivkaalibaliesreebhaanukutty82shamidHarmmonykrishuuuuuuuuuuDefLeppardarundathymiriam31sonam.anjanaprianakalipsa123Humayun72prathisthapavneetKavita1970nirchiyalinirajVultureTalonniccisianvibiggn_girlAnisha183chits_70sweetydeeSunaya94-RithvikAsha-marrty-ehsaas-shilpeeegagsyhadikhanhimani88tdtoasp23diotimafernanl2saku1122mani86skamaniivanta29nataliahRhapsodyzamina02eglemayadlarimel22m_30996dd.coolakelapothiklailapnjluvtwilight19Nosh25melovemayursumisa91ramonamilovesarunPriyaThakurmagicalworldrsshreetinalicouzeIF_RocksIpkkndworldbnvsDormasaj111Serene..darshi28-Deepali--Preetz-anshu1984_sony1DStoleMyHeartSpotvarsh8Chimpsysonudewalice54ipkkndankshane1shanthipriyaarul01sweet_ipsisurabinaj7teri_susanendeavourlastminParamjitkyph21sini1234AADHIDEVSaNaYa_4EvErkpm_madhuKrazzy4u786BalamPichkaari-Srushti-ipkknd06mozart66-Chinky-devishree-Anu13-juhi611deeps_92sparikhpunjabi#1Dhara_ssmithasrkx.DSKD.x-SILPA-Hot_Indo_Chillynivedha84-sayeed-ab01Electric_BuBBleExquisiteSanzsikhni_anurao.66Roarkmonu_tanashred12wezyus-Alina-bella39priasweetFAYKHAN29Keshriyaafsuumrk-1nithyamkvSano88khushix-BolNaHalke-minuuPinkCinderellafriends_rockZaYaHolicIrissHansaNt_areeb-.Aphrodite.-RiyaDuttaCandYlicious_S-Mema-chand1234.Reshama.tvbufriyya6Roshini1494mishti_17bones88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU:15March: Acidity secret is out" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Electric_BuBBle

IF-Dazzler

Electric_BuBBle

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sajana!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

-ehsaas-

Groupbie

-ehsaas-

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks for your updates!! they literally keep me alive till I finally catch the epi Smile and gd luck for ur exams!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

myanu10sumisa91--sunshine--

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

awesome update and a beautiful episode with the best love confession ever on TVHeart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumisa91Asmi2013--sunshine--

smithasrk

IF-Dazzler

smithasrk

Thank You

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

--sunshine--

IF-Sizzlerz

--sunshine--

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bones88

awesome update and a beautiful episode with the best love confession ever on TVHeart

I knw it was just amazing and now I seriously hope that they dont show that they forgot everything than I will just throw my shoes on TVLOL

Originally posted by -ehsaas-

Thanks for your updates!! they literally keep me alive till I finally catch the epi Smile and gd luck for ur exams!

Hey thankew sooo much I hope today also we get more scenes of them

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

burberry07Janna84sumisa91bones88

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sunshine--

[QUOTE=bones88]awesome update and a beautiful episode with the best love confession ever on TVHeart

I knw it was just amazing and now I seriously hope that they dont show that they forgot everything than I will just throw my shoes on TVLOL

same hereLOL.. but I think  Anjali will kinda of remind them what exactly that day.. as she had clicked pics and she also heard how Arnav was expressing his love soo openly... Wink and I think they will remember maybe not fully.. but they surely know something did happen on holiLOLWink

smithasrk

IF-Dazzler

smithasrk

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
I am so dead. Thank You. Hope we get more scenes of them today. Thanks againHug

smitha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top