amazing update keshu...
plz next part update soon i cant for read it plzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueOrchids

arvifan1 IF-Dazzler
arvifan1
arvifan1

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
hey dear Loved this part!!!!!Heart while reading i wasEmbarrassedEmbarrassed the whole suhaag raat scene was very nicely written Loved it!Smile so finally arvi became oneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed plz update soon dear cant wait to read the nxt chapterSmile

BlueOrchids

Blueberry_Angel IF-Rockerz
Blueberry_Angel
Blueberry_Angel

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Keshu :-) say thanks ur IF friend ok, i read that modified part thank u dear ones..!

BlueOrchids

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
OMG - I have a hugeee smile on my face right now Keshu!

so so happy with the updates!

I read #20 and #21 together now.

So, Ashna was murdered and Arjun witnessed it! WOW! Poor thing... no wonder he needed the pills to sleep.  Ok - He is forgiven now. I loved how and when Arjun opened up to Purvi. Loved the words used and the kiss of comfort after.  Cannot wait for the continuation of this part.

LOVEDDD the V-day Soecial! Now THAT's what I call a special :D :). I loved it. From the beginning to end -  fabulous! I loved how the SR was so very classy. But more than that - the words u wrote and Arjun said as  Purvi stepped tru the door and the words she responded to him as she flew into his arms... perfect! Or Mads style - Puurrrfect!

Fantastic work Keshu and looking fwd to the next chapters until u bring it to its natural conclusion! This is not the end -  just the beginning :D

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.logsBlueOrchidsBlueberry_AngelashvikluverrrHuma-

BlueOrchids IF-Rockerz
BlueOrchids
BlueOrchids

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Hello shello dosto. Ki haal chaal sab changa hai, okay belated happy baisakhi, gudi padva, ugadi and chetichand.Smile 

Part 22 

The night of union was soon replaced by the rays of sunlight and chirping of birds. Purvi opened her eyes due to the rays falling directly on her angelic face and frowned like a little child but soon the frown was replaced by blush as the memories of last night played in her mind. She looked at Arjun who was sleeping peacefully, smile playing on his lips. With a sudden urge Purvi bent towards him and traced the outline of his jaw and placed a kiss on Arjun's forehead.

"You blush too much" Arjun whispered and that made Purvi jump away from him due to embarrassment and shyness.

"I was just trying to wake you up" Purvi replied and without staying there any further, she rushed to the bathroom to get ready.

"If only I knew why girls blush so much, but still blushing makes them look cuter" Arjun screamed.

"Yes who better to know such things other than the Girls Guru Mr Flirt" Purvi replied, which made Arjun chuckle as he hid himself under the blanket waiting for his wife to get ready.

"What do you think must have happened" a curious Neil asked Alia who gave him an I-Don't-know look.

"I hope their slow love story got a good start now" Neil said in a worried tone.

"Neil they were going to confess their feelings and not murder someone. Why the heck are you so worried like a dadi amma?" Alia smacked Neil and signalled him to keep quite.

Arjun and Purvi after getting ready and spending some more romantic moments drove off to their home to be greeted by DK who seemed to be a bit sad.

"Good Morning Dad" Arjun and Purvi said as they entered the living area. On getting no response Arjun went near him and shook him from his deep thoughts.

"Dad is everything alright?" a worried Arjun asked his father who looked at him with affection and replied "It's Ashna's Birthday tomorrow." On seeing his father so sad and vulnerable broke Arjun to pieces as he realised that how much his father needed him but he was so engrossed in his own pain.

"I am sorry for not being with you when you needed me the most dad." Arjun barely managed to whisper as his throat became dry due to the throbbing pain that evoked in his chest.

"We both were not there for each other I guess, we both were going through the same pain yet we were so far to feel that pain" replied DK in his usual calm and composed manner and hugged his son.

All this was witnessed by Purvi, who was happy that the father-son duo is at least trying to understand each other. But it pained to see them so hurt and vulnerable. She thought of leaving them alone for some time and started to make her way towards her room when DK called her name.

"Purvi every year on Ashna's birthday I organise a small Puja. Being the daughter-in-law I want you to take the responsibility" DK said.

"Sure dad, I will do all the preparations" Purvi said and bowed down to take DK's blessing and made an exit from the room.

"Hello Aai, how are you?" Purvi screamed as she adjusted herself on her bed.

"I am good. You tell how you are?" Archana asked happiness evident in her voice.

"Aai, I am good. Actually I wanted to invite everyone for the puja, actually its Ashna aunt's birthday tomorrow. I tried calling baba but seems he is busy" Purvi said.

"Yes we all will surely come. If you need any help do tell me and yes DK sir and Arjun ka khyal rakhna" Archana said as her voice lost the happiness and was replaced by sadness. Sadness of having lost her true friend.

"Yes aai I will ask for help if needed. And dad and Arjun ka khyal rakhugi. Accha bye I will call you later" purvi said and cut the call.

The whole day was spent in doing preparations for the puja, Purvi had asked Archana's help to make offerings (Prasad) while teju ovi and alia helped in setting up the havan kund and all other necessary things required for the puja.

"Finally all is done, Purvi do you need any help in the kitchen?" Alia screamed.

"No I have set all the ingredients, Prasad toh kal hi banaugi. Aloo please do come by 7am. The muhurat (auspicious time) for puja is 11 am" purvi said, as she made her way towards the hall and was happy that all the preparation was done.

"Purvi me and Ovi will also come on time no worries for that" tej said and hugged her sister.

"Absolutely. In fact me and tej can stay here if you want?" Ovi said and signalled tej if what she said was correct.

"No guys thank you so much. It's late and you guys should go as well. I will manage everything tomorrow but you guys just come early so that if I need any help I can ask you" purvi replied and after having a group hug they left for their home and purvi went to her room.

Purvi entered the room and found Arjun standing near the window looking at nothing in particular. Purvi very well knew the reason for Arjun's sudden silence; she tip toed towards him and hugged him from behind trying to comfort him.

"Whenever I am alone or sad I talk to maa. The moon is like my secret messenger, but still I wish she was with me" Arjun whispered with a straight face, his eyes glistening with tears.

"Even I sometime wish I could see my parents, and want to ask them why they left me but then I give up. Bappa plans everything and so what if I don't have my real aai baba; I have my archu aai who is like everything to me. Arjun even you should try to find comfort in your father, you have him so don't hide your sorrows from him" Purvi said, she wiped the rears that were gushing out from her eyes and placed her head on Arjun's chest.

"You want to know how Maa died."  Arjun asked Purvi, who looked up at him to see if she heard it correct or no.

"Are you ready to let go of all your fears and let me be a part of your pain?" Purvi questioned Arjun.

"I want to break all the barriers and let you in Purvi. I want to share everything with you, be it my happiness or sorrows" Arjun said with utmost honesty and made Purvi seat on the bed while he sat on the floor grabbing his mother's picture.

A very small part but its just a filler. next epi the past will be out. I think I am dragging the FF too much and so I thought maybe after the past i should end the FF and just give an epilogue. Stretching the story too much might make the story very boring. I really need to know if you guys want the story to continue or end with an happily ever after epilogue?

Do comment and like.

Love kesha.

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...jamkarajjdawn08JillianMPillayshk281divya11bhatiaAsha_AshVikJ12L85Srija.arviarshiyushnageetrana45ApurvaLovesARVIayl123.logsParu_*Maleena*kreya204naomihyugaarvifan1Blueberry_Angel-LiveLaughLove-SimplyAshVikianAshlaikacrazygirl4arvisaijahnaviPrincessAshVikPoohLoverJyo_KsgHuma-ashvikluverrrParinLyksShakti

PoohLover IF-Sizzlerz
PoohLover
PoohLover

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Keshu really lovely update...really loved the whole update,it was just amazing..arjun-dk part was soo emotional and also where arjun wants to remove all barrier between him and purvi by revealing how ashna actually died...keshu i really want you to continue with the ff,you are doing an amazing job...and its not becoming boring at all sooo pleaz dont end it so soon...thank you for such an amazing update and also for the pm...love yaClapStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

Edited by kikia - 14 April 2013 at 2:12pm

BlueOrchids

Blueberry_Angel IF-Rockerz
Blueberry_Angel
Blueberry_Angel

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Finaly i'm able to unres it :) keshu *tight hugs* it was a wonderful update as always *thumbs up* but it was realy a short one :'( and why u want to end this FF ?? :O Nahii... I realy love ur work :-D plz do contiune it and love u alot <3

Edited by bravearvians - 14 April 2013 at 5:43pm

BlueOrchids

-LiveLaughLove- IF-Rockerz
-LiveLaughLove-
-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Wonderful job Keshu!!
Ending the FF or continuing is totally in your hands! But I do not find the story boring at all!
Whether you continue or not I will always be here to readTongue

BlueOrchids

Go to top