India-Forums

ArVi ff Ego v/s Ego (Page 70)

ashvikluverrr IF-Sizzlerz
ashvikluverrr
ashvikluverrr

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
heyya keshu.
loved this part..
ahh cant wait for this so-called-dosti se jyada wala rishta to turn into pyaar ka rishta..!!
hugs and kisses..surely they have grown more closer to each other after that disc wala fiasco..
they sleep in each others armsEmbarrassed
aha and romance in kitchenBlushingBlushing..just cant get enough of them..LOL
want to know about his past,abut ashna's death,about the reason why he takes sleeping pills..
also loved the part where she vows dat she will not leave arjun,will always be with him...!!

thankyou for updating keshu..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueOrchidsAshlaika

.logs Goldie
.logs
.logs

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
nyc update... love growing slowly... loved the kitchen scene... waiting for ashna's past... thnx for the pm...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueOrchids

crazygal_vpb IF-Rockerz
crazygal_vpb
crazygal_vpb

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged
keshu behna...mmmuuuaaahhhzzz!!!!!!!!!*RD style*...lovely update dear...read part 17-19 in 1 go...

loved each part...
part 17...loved hw u described Purvi's look n also...Arjun amazement at luking Purvi...

part 18...nw dis is my fav part too...welll throughout while reading i could visualise them...sleeping in each others arm...drunk purvi...lovely...

part 19...another sweet update...kitchen romance...cute n lovely...

w8ng for the next part eagerly...do PM me wen u update next part pls...

BlueOrchids

arvifan1 IF-Dazzler
arvifan1
arvifan1

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
awesome update dearEmbarrassed i read all ur parts and just loved themEmbarrassedSmile  plz do pm me when u update and plz update soonSmile

BlueOrchids

ApurvaLovesARVI Goldie
ApurvaLovesARVI
ApurvaLovesARVI

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged
LOVED THE UPDATE...

BlueOrchids

sunshinesamuef Senior Member
sunshinesamuef
sunshinesamuef

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
I loved the update. So awesome. Loved Arjun & Purvi. Want to know what happened to Aashna. Arjun is too cute. Loved Purvi & DK's conversation. Keep up the good work. It is a treat reading this ff.Smile

BlueOrchids

ritz21 Groupbie
ritz21
ritz21

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
I love it it was awsumn...
Sorrry for being late... @@@@@@

BlueOrchids

BlueOrchids IF-Rockerz
BlueOrchids
BlueOrchids

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Hello friends i know i am very late, but the hectic uni life is really tiringAngry. I hope you like the part as it took me nearly 4 hours to write it coz now-a-days i suck at writing FF all thanks to my exams, coursework and assignmentsCry. Do appreciate, comment, criticize and like the update.

Part 20

After a long and tiring day, Arjun and Purvi decided to have some rest but the exam tension was cropping up like a big volcano. After wedding they had missed a lot of lesson and now it was putting loads of pressure on them.

"Purvi, I am going in the study room to do some work and then will have my dinner"

"Okay I will do my work in our room so that we both won't disturb each other. But Arjun please leave the laptop here" Purvi said.

Arjun went to the other room carrying his folders and notes, while left the laptop for Purvi to use.

"Finally Arjun is gone now I can use the laptop without any fear" Purvi smiled to herself and started searching for something.

"In USA Arjun's family was one of the richest, so Ashna aunt's death news must have come in newspaper and TV" Purvi thought deeply and once again started to find the reason of Ashna's death, suddenly her face depicted shock and horror.

"Ashna aunty was murdered" she whispered to herself, her voice trembling and quivering due to tears. She heard someone coming towards the room and so immediately deleted the history and closed all the tabs.

"Purvi I need the laptop, have to make some notes. Will give it to you later" Arjun said and was confused with the expressions that were painted on Purvi's face.

"Purvi you alright, what happened"

"Arjun why do you take sleeping pills" she asked out of nowhere and now it changed Arjun's expression to that of annoyance and fear.

"When people can't sleep they take sleeping pills. Is it that hard for you to understand?"

"In jungle when we were lost at that time you slept peacefully without any pills, and even now sometimes you sleep without them. Are the pills dependent on your mood" Purvi mocked.

"What do you know Purvi?" he asked her quizzically.

"You can't sleep because you fear that people will leave you like Ashna aunty" purvi replied. Arjun did not know what to say, it was indeed the fear of losing his loved ones that gave him sleepless nights.

"I saw my mother die in front of me Purvi and I could not save her. They stabbed her to death and it was the biggest nightmare of my life. When I close my eyes I see that day, how can I watch my mother die each day in my sleep?"

"I am sorry Arjun I made you remember those days, but I just want to help you I can't see you like this it hurts me when I see you sad" Purvi sobbed and hugged Arjun tightly.

"Do you know why I sleep peacefully sometimes, because I have someone who can hold me throughout the night" he whispered and moved his face closer to hers, their breaths mingled with each other and the heart beat was going in rhythm. Arjun held her chin and looked in her eyes where he got the answer to his question; he softly placed his lips on hers while Purvi submitted herself completely to this small token of love. The kiss was a promise to never let go each other and be with each other through thick and thin, it was filled with love for each other which only these two beating heart can feel, it was filled with passion that both had for each other.

They broke their kiss and looked at each other breathing heavily; Purvi blushed as she remembered what had just transpired between them while Arjun was looking here and there unable to look at his wife. Their eyes met for a second and both out of impulse embraced each other in a bone crushing hug.

"Arjun, can I ask you what had happened to Ashna aunty" Purvi asked meekly, not trying to hurt Arjun.

"I will tell you but not now, please" Arjun pleaded and it was very well understood by Purvi that he was not ready to show his weaker side yet.

That night something had changed between them, it was like any other normal night but filled with love and trust for each other. Purvi massaged Arjun's forehead like a mother till he slept serenely; it's always said that no one can take a mother's place in a men's life but if there is someone who can fill the void then that is his wife. The whole night Purvi hugged him tightly and frequently got up to check on him, while for the first time Arjun slept without any fear of losing some one.

"Arjun get up, we are getting late for college" she said, water dripping from her and falling on Arjun's face which bought a smile on his lips.

"Good Morning to you as well wifey" he said and opened his eyes to witness the beauty standing in front of him. Arjun got up and placed a sloppy kiss on her cheeks, and placed his head on her shoulder.

"Was bed not enough that you want to sleep on my shoulder, Arjun please get ready else I am calling dad" she said and pushed him.

"You are so unromantic Purvi, I really doubt you are a SRK fan and have seen DDLJ 20 times" Arjun said as he took his towel and went in the washroom.

"Arjun I have seen Kabhi khushi kabhi gham 20 times, but DDLJ is like more than 50 for sure" purvi shouted from outside and giggling like a small kid went downstairs.

"I doubt if watching the same movie 100 times is a thing to be proud of or a thing to be consulted with the psychiatrist" Arjun mumbled while brushing his teeth and sighed as he gave up to his wife's craziness for SRK.

After getting ready Arjun came downstairs and directly went to the kitchen to romance with Purvi, but could not find her there and so looked around in the house for her.

"Where is she now?" he asked himself.

"Do you know the direction of mandir in our house?" DK asked him with a stern face and continued "….. Well if you know then Purvi is in mandir, but no romance in mandir" and grinned like a police catching a thief.

"No dad, we are college for late... I mean late are college" Arjun fumbled with his sentence and finally threw his hand in air as if accepting defeat.

"Dad kis janam ka badla le rahe hai aap? I mean what's with this evil grin of yours which you always have when I talk about Purvi" Arjun asked like a small kid with  frown on his forehead.

"This is the relation I always wanted with you, that of a friend but you never gave me this chance and so now I want to be your friend" DK said with a sadness on his face and eyes filled with tears.

"you always were my friend dad, it's me who ran away from the situation" he said and embraced his father in a tight hug.

Purvi, who had just now come out of the mandir, witnessed the best sight in the world and automatically her eyes filled with unshed tears and even she rushed there to hug them and prayed to God to never let any evil shadow cross their happy home.

"Oh freak we are getting late, dad happy family hug baad mei karege, let's go Purvi" Arjun yelled as he saw the time and both hurried to the college after saying bye to DK.

In college

"Where are the love birds? From the time they are married we are like invisible for them" Alia said, while neil kept on staring at her with a dreamy look.

"Stop staring Neil, and ring your friend and ask him where is he and my stupid friend"

"Talk of the devil and Arjun is here. I mean there they are" neil said directing Alia to where they were.

"Hey dude, hey alia. What's up guys? Sorry was on bike when you were calling so did not pick up the call" Arjun said as both set of friends hugged each other.

"What's with this blush of yours, you are glowing. Preggo shreggo hai kya, but itni jaldi" Alia mocked and got a slap from Purvi.

"I think I love him and want to confess as well"

"Bohot jaldi samajh aa gaya. Dumbo we all know you both love each other" this time it was alia who smacked Purvi which made her scream a "ouch"

"You alright Purvi kya hua?" Arjun asked worriedly, while Alia signalled Purvi to see it for herself how much Arjun loves her.

"Hey Neil I was thinking of proposing Purvi on valentine, I really love her and the fast the better" Arjun whispered.

"In which era you guys live, so slow. by now mere toh baccha ho jate" neil said

"kid in one and half month of marriage" Arjun asked, his face showing annoyance.

"No i mean kid ki planning toh ho hi gayi hoti, but you guys i doubt when someone will call me chacha. i guess me and Alia will only give the good news first" Neil said dreamily which got his a punch from Arjun.

"Ok on a serious note, that's really a good idea, valentine day is after 2 days and the best point is that even bhabhi loves you" neil said like an excited kid.

"stop calling her bhabhi and hide your smile, stop smiling for the world" Arjun pinched Neil who like an obedient teenager kept his mouth shut.

"Purvi be ready for my surprise" Arjun thought.

"I am ready to confess my feelings Arjun and start a proper married life with you" Purvi self-exclaimed.

OK end of my part, now please comment. And yes it took me 2 hours to just write the kiss wala part because I am not good at writing such mushy mushy scenesLOL. Please like and comment.

LOVE,

Kesha.

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...alisa21jamkarajjPer357JillianMPillayshk281J12L85khushikulz19archverma10Chandnii95kath1arviarshiyushnaSrija.kreya204--Ritzz--AshaNegiFanshreya2094vandana73Paru_naomihyugarithika2012SassyMileyarvifan1Cherry-BlossomPrincessAshVik-LiveLaughLove-jkhusiaathyaAshlaika-Latty-nalonynnejsaijahnaviPoohLoverpeachesnplumsParinLyksShaktibonibrightashvikluverrrHuma-arjunpurvixo

Go to top