ArVi ff Ego v/s Ego (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 88

BlueOrchids

IF-Rockerz

BlueOrchids

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanaa01

gr8 update as usual...<3 their fights!!!!
keep it up... & update d nxt part asap!!! plishhh Smile
StarStarStarStarStar
StarStar
 thanks shanaa
will update soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArVi ff Ego v/s Ego (Page 7)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

white.band

white.band

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
grt...gud update...thnx 4 updating...arvi fighting like tom and jerry...and neil staring at  aloo.<gud parallel story>ClapClapClap

Gudakesha

IF-Rockerz

Gudakesha

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
awesome part dear... waiting for more...
the first ever ff on arvi is rocking.

BlueOrchids

IF-Rockerz

BlueOrchids

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
NOTE:
hey guyss having a busy week, i mean ester holidays starting from next week loads of homework pouring down n coursework needs to be completed. so a short update is what i can update, but will make sure to give a long update next.
part 3B will be posted shortly

_FATIMA_

_FATIMA_

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjht4everr

NOTE:
hey guyss having a busy week, i mean ester holidays starting from next week loads of homework pouring down n coursework needs to be completed. so a short update is what i can update, but will make sure to give a long update next.
part 3B will be posted shortly
hey sis waiting for your next part
do update soon

BlueOrchids

IF-Rockerz

BlueOrchids

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

as i said this part going to be short 

but promise a long update next time

PART 3B

Purvi and alia reached home at half past six, where archana, sulochna, n few chawl people were waiting for the birthday girl. Archana had made purvi's favourite chocolate cake and many other delicacies.

"aai, did you plan this surprise. Oh aai I love you so so so much. Thank you" Purvi said excitedly  and rushed to hug her mother .

"thankyou and all baad mai, pehle cake kaatle, all are waiting for you". Archana held Purvi's hand and led her to the table where the cake was placed. Everyone started singing happy birthday song as purvi cut the cake. The first piece was as usual reserved for archu, followed by sulochna and alia.

"umm, bas kar Purvi I want to lose some calories and here you are tempting me with mausi's cake" pouted Alia as she tried to resist the yummy cake.

"oh poor aalo wants to lose some weight, don't worry I will eat your half as well", purvi took the cake and gulped it down leaving alia annoyed and grumbling.

After the party was over everyone left for their home while the karanjkar ladies and alia got themselves busied in cleaning the messed up kitchen and hall. When the house was back to its normal state alia went to her home and the rest retired to their bed and dozed off immediately after a hectic day waiting for the next day to come.

After reaching home Arjun took shower and started reading some business magazine which was really boring for him. After torturing himself for like an hour he prepared to go to bed when his phone started ringing. He picked the phone and was happy to hear his best friend's voice after such a long time.

"hello Arjun baby how are you" shouted ovi on the top of her voice.

"I am fine sweety you tell me how are you. Ater a long time doll" he said

"well there is a surprise" she said excitedly and made her voice a bit husky to form a suspense filled environment

"surprise for me. Well I am always in for surprises"

"ok, well me and tej are coming to india next week and are planning to continue our further studies in st xaviers"

"wow that's a surprise. I mean I am really happy, you and tej. Is manav uncle coming as well?

"well yeah dad is coming there for like 1 week so that we can settle properly"

"cool see you soon. Bye tc", Arjun hanged up the phone to get a good sleep after the so-called college fiasco.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Next day both woke up with fresh mind, and looked forward to the new day, hoping and praying to god to avoid each other. Arjun and Purvi reached college with their respective friends bang on same time, but yet tried to behave civil for the sake of their friends.

"hello purvi. How are you", asked Arjun normally with a fake smile plasted on his face, and purvi replied with the same expression "oh hi Arjun I am fine, thank you. Umm aloo lets go I need to return this book", and dragged alia along with her, trying to go away from her enemy before something stupid happens.

"good going yaar, you n polite to miss Purvi. Not bad", neil patted Arjun

"this is the beginning to come in her good books, after all students president election are coming"

"tu nahin sudhrega. Well I know this year also you will only become the students president". Neil and Arjun went away from there, but unknown to them someone was listening to their talk.

__________________________________________________________________________-

"I told you he is just faking this behaviour, but he doesn't know me, will see how he becomes the president"

"President nahin. Students' President. By the way what are you going to do"

"just see what I will do. Mr Arjun needs a dose of his own medicine which I will give". Purvi smiled to herself thinking about Arjun's reaction once he comes to know about her plan, while alia stood there completely unaware of her friends devilish minds stupid ideas.

*********************************************************************************************************

next part arjun learning about purvi's plan and more confrontations

please sorry for the short update

do comment n like

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...shanaa01kalona23J12L85white.bandRose_7kreya204diana72srijasrij_FATIMA_Cherry-BlossomPrincessAshViknaomihyugagaurav_ankita08Absoluv...Natasha...bonibright

_FATIMA_

_FATIMA_

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
me the first one to comment yippee as always
a sweet and nice part but hey longer update next time ok
n my guess is that purvi is gonna stand against arjun
n ovi coming to india oh no not a good news 
overall a cute update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

BlueOrchids

IF-Rockerz