Pavitra Rishta

ArVi ff Ego v/s Ego (Page 63)

Post Reply New Post

Page 63 of 88

smiley223

smiley223

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
plzz plzz carry on i hav been waiting since agesSmile i really beg u to update the next part soon!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

logambika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArVi ff Ego v/s Ego (Page 63)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rithika2012

IF-Dazzler

rithika2012

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
pls pls update sooon... waiting for ur update... do it soon pls pls...

shreya2094

Goldie

shreya2094

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
AMAZING STORY...plz do update soon...waiting for the next update eagerlySmile

NadaCinta

--Ritzz--

Goldie

--Ritzz--

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Plz update soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Clap

arjunpurvixo

IF-Sizzlerz

arjunpurvixo

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Please update soon... this is the first Arvi ff I read and it's so good and cute Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshlaikaNadaCinta

foodlover-

IF-Rockerz

foodlover-

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
hello guys happy new year

after a long time i am updating my next part. After arvi break-up in PR i just lost my interest to write  the ff but with so many PM's to continue i decided to write my next part.
by now you guys must have forgotten about my ff but hope that u do rememberEmbarrassed

Part 17

Ovi and Purvi were in Ovi's bedroom going through all the different kind of party wear, and had made a mess out of the room. Purvi was not sure about what to wear and most importantly she was unsure if she can carry those outfits.

"Ovi I can't wear them yaar. It's out of my comfort zone, and I don't want to make a fool out of myself so you go to the pub I'll go home", purvi said as she came out of the bathroom after rejecting the 20th dress.

"Purvi you will look beautiful trust me and I am not going without you''''" ovi said, she went to her cupboard and removed a black dress and hand it over to purvi "you are wearing this dress, and its final". Purvi looked at the dress and then at Ovi but on not getting any response she went in the bathroom to wear it. The dress was a short black dress with laced neck line; Purvi was looking gorgeous in the dress.

"Wow, you look like a doll Purvi. Now let me see what can I do with your hair and makeup", ovi made purvi sit in front of the mirror  and started to experiment different looks on her. Finally she opted for a French plait letting a few locks of hair loose. As for the makeup Purvi chose to keep it minimal, her lips were painted with nude lipstick, eyes adorned with kajal and mascara and a nude foundation to keep the look natural. she teamed it up with a nude pump and a black clutch.

Arjun and co were waiting for Ovi and Purvi for the past 1 hour and were now tired of waiting. Arjun was already missing Purvi and kept on looking at the entrance time and again.

"intezar ho gayi intezar ki '' aayi na kuch khabar mere yaar ki", Neil, Alia and tej started to sing loudly and made fun of Arjun.

"Guys stop it I am just worried for them. They are alone and it's so late, hope they are alright." Arjun said defending his act.

"Arjun you are worried for them or you are missing Purvi", Neil teasingly asked his friend while the two girls made ooo noises and started to sing once again, until Neil stopped midway and said "OMG". Everyone turned around to see what was so shocking. And there standing with Ovi was Purvi in her modern avatar looking breath taking beautiful. Arjun could just not take his eyes away from her, it seemed like an angel was standing in front of him, he was mesmerized by the beauty so simple yet ethereal; the dress perfectly enhanced her curves and the black color blend with her light and creamy skin effortlessly; her legs covered with a see through skin color tights. 

Arjun made his way towards her slowly which made Purvi's heart skip a beat.

"You look beautiful Purvi" Arjun uttered those words in his husky voice, sending shivers down her spine. Their trance was broken by their friend's cough; who were leaving no chance in teasing the newly wedded couple.

Everyone settled on the sofa and Purvi purposely sat away from Arjun as she was not comfortable in the dress on to top it all Arjun's intense look was making her weak on her knees. Arjun was a bit sad that Purvi was avoiding him as he really wanted to talk to her and praise her endlessly. After a few minutes everyone got busy in a conversation and a cake was bought for the birthday girl Alia, after which everyone hit the dance floor except for Arjun-Purvi.

Purvi could feel his intense gaze on her; shyness engulfed her as she felt blood rush up her face which made her blush even more. It was not new for her to feel that way as she was now used to blushing when Arjun was near her. An unknown desire to see him made her look towards him, her eyes met his but before he could read her eyes she quickly looked away.

Arjun was staring at her for quite a long time and desperately wanted Purvi to look at him. He knew the effect his gaze was having on her and his heart filled with joy and happiness. Finally she looked at him but quickly turned away.

"Hey Arjun how are you?" his trance was broken by a girl's voice which he thought sound familiar. He turned around to look who it was and before he could even see her the girl smashed Arjun in a tight and quite intimating hug.

"Arjun Oh my I can't believe I am seeing you after such a long time. It's been 1 year since we broke up but you know I still miss you", the girl said as she planted a kiss on Arjun's cheek.

"Riya how are you? Yeah it's been long, and glad to meet you", Arjun said as he shrugged her off.

Purvi could not bear the closeness between them and tears started to dwell up in her eyes, she could feel herself being jealous of that girl. It hurt to see that girl kiss Arjun and she wanted to strangle her right there. Purvi controlled her emotions and walked towards Arjun and linked her arms around Arjun possessively.

"Hi, I am Purvi. I think Arjun did not tell you that I am his WIFE", purvi said stressing on the last word.

Neil, Alia, Tej and Ovi could not hold their smirk when they saw Purvi being so jealous. Even Arjun was shocked and did not know what to say, for the first time he saw this side of his wife.

"Wow I can't believe it. Arjun and married? It's like impossible" riya said which angered Purvi more and when Arjun kept quiet, she stomped away from there, giving silent curses to Riya and Arjun.

Arjun knew that he has to face a tough time ahead as it was not an easy task to placate her. He ran after purvi but could not find her in the crowd. He rang Neil and told him that he could not find Purvi and even her phone was unreachable. All of them started to look for Purvi in the pub but could not find her.

On the other hand Purvi in anger had gulped few glasses of wine and was not in her senses. She tried to look for Arjun and her friends but could not find them. She went out of the pub and sat on the swing in the garden outside.

"what does he think of himself. Kissing and hugging in public. I will not talk with him, aur who chuddail stupid moron gadhi usme shocked hone wali kya baath thi if Arjun is married. I will kill her if she ever crosses my way", purvi mumbled and started to get up from the swing.

Arjun went out to check if Purvi was outside and could see a figure sitting on the swing, on-going closer he realised that it was none other than Purvi. A sense of relief was felt as soon as he saw her.

"purvi what yaar you could have picked up my call. I know you were angry but still" Arjun said as he went and stood near Purvi.

"arey Arjun tum yaha, where is your chipku girlfriend. I though why to disturb you when you are busy with your ex", purvi said in her tipsy voice and pushed Arjun away.

"Purvi you are drunk?" Arjun said in a shocked voice "oh my god you seriously drank alcohol".

Arjun tried to handle Purvi and persuade her to go home with him but Purvi was adamant not to go home.

"talak talak talak. Arjun meine tumhe azad kiya. Go n flirt with your ex-gf. Mein abla naari sara ilzaam apne upar le lugi", purvi said in a dramatic tone and walked past Arjun.

"Purvi we will discuss this at home, now let's go you are high on booze girl", Arjun stopped purvi and carried her in his arms, but Purvi started to scream and cry loudly, which prompted Arjun to keep her down.

"no I want to walk, tumhari (hiccup) gaarriii mein mujhe nahi jaana (hiccup)"

"Okay we both will walk together. Now no more arguments" Arjun ordered her strictly, while purvi quietly agreed like a little child.

Jealousy is always the weapon that makes you realize the worth of other person be it your parents, siblings or life partners. Arjun-purvi's relation was getting used to so many new fundas that with each passing day their feelings for each other was getting clearer.

Precap- arvi on a deserted road and some romance <3

end of my part hope u guys enjoyed it ... do press the like button n comment ... i know the part was not that good so do leave ur criticism :)Embarrassed

love ,

kesha

Edited by mjht_ArVi4ever - 01 January 2013 at 3:07pm

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

primo13simron...kiko2310alisa21Per357dawn08TRISHNANshraddhaskkritika_arvishk281Sa7861sweetoneChandnii95kath1J12L85white.bandRose_7srijasrijkreya204arviarshiyushnaApurvaLovesARVIvandana73AshaNegiFanshreya2094logambikaParu_black.swan*Maleena*crazygirl4arvirithika2012PrincessAshVikNadaCinta-LiveLaughLove-Ashlaikajkhusiaathya-Latty-crazy2012nalonynnejameiliabonibrightHuma-peachesnplumsashvikluverrrarjunpurvixo

arjunpurvixo

IF-Sizzlerz

arjunpurvixo

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
OMG YOU UPDATED! Big big hugs for you Hug I loved Purvi's jealousy and Arjun's care and worry Embarrassed Can't wait for the next part!

foodlover-

yushna

yushna

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Kesha it was superb yar. I was dyng to read your story dear. So long u took. Mai hmesha yeh topic kholti thi to find a new update but u didnt update. Plz pz plz plz eb daily update karna. Plzzz pm me wen u update. And i trried to buddy u par kuj masla araha hai. Can u buddy me? Plszzzs nd plz update fast nd pm me

foodlover-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top