Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 88

BlueOrchids

IF-Rockerz

BlueOrchids

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
hey guysss here goes my part A
hope you like it n njoy reading 
apart from that Purvi's engagement is broken in PR yippeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
waiting for more ArVi in PR
ok enough of my bak bak here goes the next part

part 3 A

When time is bad it is better to compromise but what if time is good but situation is bad can you compromise. For Arjun and Purvi the time is very good, both are in their final year, waiting for better opportunities after college, etc. But the situation they are in now is just too much for them. Meaning they have to bear each other for a whole year.

And their timing is also great both entered the classroom on the same time. They gave each other murderous look and if looks could kill, than both would have been dead by now.

"Ladies first, you can go first Miss-touch-me-not"

"Don't need you permission, even if you wouldn't have told me I would have gone first only Mr-I-Know-it-all", she said which hurt Arjun's ego big time.

"Now I only will go first did you get it", he said pushing Purvi away from the door.

"You pushed me, how dare you", she pawned on Arjun and pulled him towards the wall

And if that was not enough both started fighting like Tom and Jerry which was a sight to watch for WWF lovers, but for the students it meant Mahabharata for a whole year.

"ahhh, leave me you khadoos"    "you leave my hairs, first"  "I will kill you if you don't leave my hand" "and I will kill you if you don't leave my hairs"

Alia and Neil rushed towards them, and tried to stop the monstrous and loathsome fight, which was going on between their best friends. Both gave each other a look as if desperately asking how to stop them. While Alia seemed to be worried, Neil was too lost in Alia to notice his surroundings.

"Neil, you still here dude", alia said while shaking Neil from his trance.

"Umm yeah m still here, sh*t lets go and stop them"

Alia started pulling Purvi, while Neil did the same with Arjun. Both were throwing flying kicks at each other, and not ready to stop their World War III.

"Stop it Purvi I said, enough of this childish behaviour. First day of our college and you indulged yourself in a stupid fight. No more crossing each other's way if you both cannot behave like human in each other's presence. Did you hear me Miss Purvi", Alia shouted at Purvi, hands on her hips, eyes full of anger and lips pressed together. It was not the first time that Alia shouted, Purvi was aware of her friend's temper and instead of coming back in her Jhansi ki rani avatar she silently picked up her bag and went inside the class giving one murderous glance to Arjun.

"And you, did you hear what Alia said, behave like human not like animals. Dude how can you behave so cheaply?  I mean have you lost your mind or what. Please next time don't even look at her. Just don't know why you both harbour such feelings for each other", Neil coolly said to Arjun, before taking him in the class. Once in the class Arjun saw Purvi and gave her a look as if saying 'you disgust me' while Purvi returned that look by 'same goes for you 'sign.  Their look look session was not unnoticed by Alia who nudged Purvi to look at the other side.

"Don't know what is her problem, is always in a mood to fight", Arjun said as he seated himself next to Neil.

"chod na, you both are the same, no more no less", Neil said uninterested in Purvi jaap, giving his full attention to look Alia.

"gosh, stop behaving like a love sick puppy, you in love and that too with that chipkali's best friend"

"you don't love people after knowing their friend circle, pyaar to ho jata hai, and trust me one day even you will fall in love and will think 'this girl how can I fall for her' but by that time you will be a goner", neil said dreamily.

Their talk was interrupted by an authoritative voice "students as it is your first class after vacation, principle sir has decided to give you all lectures off, but please no fights (glaring at A and P) and no leaving the college campus. Get it."

Before the sir could finish his sentence the students rushed off happily and pleased with the princi's decision, and also to avoid the tension filled classroom.

In canteen

"just calm down dude, n instead of shooting  that glares, I need an explanation for such an irrational behaviour"

"it was her fault, not mine"

"kya order do, tea coffee or something else", Alia asked purvi

"nothing", she said still upset over the fight

"there is no dish called 'nothing' on the menu"

"alia not in a mood to joke ok, so plz stop it, kaha na kuch nahi khana hai", before Purvi could say any further, Alia interrupted saying "yeah after spoiling the college's mood, you and Arjun are showing attitude. Care to explain for behaving so insolently"

"Insolent. Me. Aalo it was his fault"

"What does she think of herself, blo**y hell"

"His attitude is just too harsh for me"

"She don't know what I can do to her"

"What can he do to me, huh get me expelled"

"No, not expel I will make her life hell in this college"

"I will see how he will expel me, just wait and watch"

"Welcome to hell miss Purvi"

"hell is waiting for you Mr Arjun"

"Shut up", shouted Aalia and Neil at their friends who were behaving like child. Both heard the other say shut up and passed each other a questioning glare as if asking "is she/he also behaving same". Instead of controlling their out of control friend both decided to get some peace.

"same problem, both are behaving like jerks", said aalo as she made her way to the corridor where Neil was standing

"I know live them alone and they will be fine"

"hmm", saying so she left for the library.

"Alia, you going home, or staying in the library", Purvi asked her friend, as she bent down to pick up Romeo and Juliet from the rack below

"So finally, madam's anger is cooled huh?, she asked coldly

"Common yaar, it's my Birthday and what I get, lend myself in a fight", Purvi said and then pouted which was always successful in melting Alia's anger

"ok now don't be upset, Archu mausi has made your favourite dish, I am famished n need some yummy food", she packed her bag and pulled purvi along with her.
end of part 3 
tried making it big
plzz like n comment
n silent readers plzz comment yaar

Edited by mjht4everr - 25 March 2012 at 7:46am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...kiko2310shanaa01alisa21kalona23EverydayCloudJ12L85white.bandprioty1000_FATIMA_diana72Srija.Nand14dakshumhatrekreya204sweetgirls1.logs-Nashita-naomihyugaCherry-BlossomPrincessAshVikalicia.Absoluv...Natasha...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArVi ff Ego v/s Ego (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_FATIMA_

_FATIMA_

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
nice part 
n by god both r just too much
i mean fighting over who can go first 
oh god they r so sweet n cute fighters
hehehe loved neil n aalia as well
waiting for part 3B

Edited by ...kash... - 25 March 2012 at 7:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kamesh1022BlueOrchids

kalona23

Groupbie

kalona23

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
loved tis part! thanx for the pm :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kamesh1022BlueOrchids

BlueOrchids

IF-Rockerz

BlueOrchids

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...kash...

nice part 
n by god both r just too much
i mean fighting over who can go first 
oh god they r so sweet n cute fighters
hehehe loved neil n aalia as well
waiting for part 3B

glad you liked it
n thnks

BlueOrchids

IF-Rockerz

BlueOrchids

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalona23

loved tis part! thanx for the pm :)

ur welcum dear
n thnks 4 commenting

EverydayCloud

EverydayCloud

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Great update! Thanks for the PM Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueOrchids

Absoluv

IF-Sizzlerz

Absoluv

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
SUPERRR...Clap...luved ARVI introduction and the fight...waiting for part B & more of ARVI...Wink

BlueOrchids

-Hudi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hudi-

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Awesome Yaar... Nice Title ,I Liked It... Continue Soon...

BlueOrchids

Post Reply New Post

Go to top