India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

If Jassi was Fat? (Page 2)

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
I believe armaan would have still fallen in love with jassi...even  currently he loved jassi not because  how she looked but because of her beautiful personality! He does not care how she looks!

SPECIAL Goldie
SPECIAL
SPECIAL

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

it is clear noe that armaan fell foerher because of her heart, and not her looks, so i guess her figure would not have made a difference

Edited by SPECIAL - 22 April 2005 at 1:05pm
Cool_girl_2145 Senior Member
Cool_girl_2145
Cool_girl_2145

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
aaccha hi hota arman ke liye agar jaasi moti hoti......arman ko phir mattress ki jarrot hi nahi hotiWink...
albelarahi Groupbie
albelarahi
albelarahi

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peaches

Hi All,

A question was pondering my mind.  This is all hypothetical, but what if Jassi looked like she did and she was fat. I'm not saying a few extra pounds...more like heavy. 

Do you think that Armaan would still fall for her?  Maybe he would be her friend, and be good/kind to her, but do u think he would want to marry her and have a family with her....think about this one.

Jassi did have a good figure, complexion, and features the was she was to begin with.  She only had a few physical elements that could be altered very quickly, but being fat.....!!!  May Armaan always thought that he would eventually get her contacts and change her hair style. 

Don't get me wrong, Armaan did love her for what she was, but would being fat make any difference in his decision?

I really hope this topic is not going to offend anyone.  It it is offensive, I request that one of the mods remove my topic right away.

I just wanted to get some feedback...

Thanks.

What do you guys think?

Peaches

Most guys and girls will tell you that being fat/obese is where they will draw the line as far as being attracted to the opposite sex is concerned

Al

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveneha_r

I believe armaan would have still fallen in love with jassi...even  currently he loved jassi not because  how she looked but because of her beautiful personality! He does not care how she looks!

I agree with you Neha and JD!  He fell in love with Jassi for her inner beauty, not what she looked like on the outside.  I think he still would have fallen in love with Jassi even if she was heavier. 
mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
he probably would, but then the question is, that why didnt he love mathali then??
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
mithali??? coz she isnt the lead actress !!!!
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mikagurl23

he probably would, but then the question is, that why didnt he love mathali then??

b/c he loved (and still loves) Jassi only.  Armaan was the CEO of Gulmohar, a fashion house, where he could choose from the best looking models. Instead, he fell in love with Jassi b/c he loved her from the inside.  Maithili is really out of the question as she barely even interacted with Armaan and when they did interact, there wasn't a connection.  However, Armaan and Jassi had  a real connection, a connection which Armaan began to realize too late...Cry  But if Jassi looked like Maithili, then yes, I still think he would have fell in love with her.  As long as it's Jassi, then Armaan loves her, no matter how she looks Smile

Edited by anjali308 - 22 April 2005 at 3:39pm

Go to top