Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

albelarahi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: peaches

Hi All,

A question was pondering my mind.  This is all hypothetical, but what if Jassi looked like she did and she was fat. I'm not saying a few extra pounds...more like heavy. 

Do you think that Armaan would still fall for her?  Maybe he would be her friend, and be good/kind to her, but do u think he would want to marry her and have a family with her....think about this one.

Jassi did have a good figure, complexion, and features the was she was to begin with.  She only had a few physical elements that could be altered very quickly, but being fat.....!!!  May Armaan always thought that he would eventually get her contacts and change her hair style. 

Don't get me wrong, Armaan did love her for what she was, but would being fat make any difference in his decision?

I really hope this topic is not going to offend anyone.  It it is offensive, I request that one of the mods remove my topic right away.

I just wanted to get some feedback...

Thanks.

What do you guys think?

Peaches

Most guys and girls will tell you that being fat/obese is where they will draw the line as far as being attracted to the opposite sex is concerned

Al

*Anjali* thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveneha_r

I believe armaan would have still fallen in love with jassi...even  currently he loved jassi not because  how she looked but because of her beautiful personality! He does not care how she looks!

I agree with you Neha and JD!  He fell in love with Jassi for her inner beauty, not what she looked like on the outside.  I think he still would have fallen in love with Jassi even if she was heavier. 
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
he probably would, but then the question is, that why didnt he love mathali then??
loveneha_r thumbnail
mithali??? coz she isnt the lead actress !!!!
*Anjali* thumbnail

Originally posted by: mikagurl23

he probably would, but then the question is, that why didnt he love mathali then??

b/c he loved (and still loves) Jassi only.  Armaan was the CEO of Gulmohar, a fashion house, where he could choose from the best looking models. Instead, he fell in love with Jassi b/c he loved her from the inside.  Maithili is really out of the question as she barely even interacted with Armaan and when they did interact, there wasn't a connection.  However, Armaan and Jassi had  a real connection, a connection which Armaan began to realize too late...😭  But if Jassi looked like Maithili, then yes, I still think he would have fell in love with her.  As long as it's Jassi, then Armaan loves her, no matter how she looks 😊
Edited by anjali308 - 19 years ago
Jyoti_2006 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mikagurl23

Because its "Jassi jaisi koi Nahin", if it was "Maithli Jassi koi Nahi" he would have shown falling in love with her...

The point is Armaan and Jassi are the lead roles of this serial where Armaan falls for his ugly assistant...so it has to be Jassi and not Maithili.

ummm thumbnail

I wrote a nice big post on this topic yesterday and don't know what key I pressed that I went to the previous page in browser... and I noticed that the form had cleared when I clicked forward! 😔 I decided to go to bed then!!! 😊

Here're my thoughts in a nutshell.... interesting topic Peaches! I think Armaan would still have fallen in love with a plumper Jassi. Since the very beginning, he liked her for her attitude, her capabilities and her intellect. He was bothered by her looks in public, and all thiswould have stayed the same even if Jassi were a bit healthier. He started feeling for her when he got to know the inner jassi, the soft, sweet, caring, loyal and righteous girl, who loved him whole-heartedly. This too would have stayed the same with a plumper Jassi. A guy like Armaan falling for the extra-ordinarily plane Jassi itself is absurd (in the real world sense), so falling for a plumper jassi wouldn't be any more absurd!

But this topic has raised many more questions in my mind.... what if she were much taller than him? What if she were older to him by a few years? What is she were a midgit?

vishakha thumbnail
Agree with you all. Didn't you guys love the way Armaan described the 'first lady' in his life who truly understood him. His eye were full of love for his not_at_all_beautiful, sidhi_sadhi, bholi_bhali, pyaarisi assitant Jassi.
jprasad thumbnail
according to some people in that one other article posted up, Jassi ain't
exactly thin! 😛
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx for answering, thats what i wanted to hear. obviously, its jassi jaisi koi nahin, so armaan is fortuned to love jassi, but then the connection between a fat jassi and armaan would've been different and original, so thankfully, they didnt put a fat jasssi, and it doesnt matter what fatness means, what counts is what you think inside, your inner beauty. thanxx, i shouldve posted this. i l uv u all!!!👏