Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

If Jassi was Fat?

peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 4:36am | IP Logged

Hi All,

A question was pondering my mind.  This is all hypothetical, but what if Jassi looked like she did and she was fat. I'm not saying a few extra pounds...more like heavy. 

Do you think that Armaan would still fall for her?  Maybe he would be her friend, and be good/kind to her, but do u think he would want to marry her and have a family with her....think about this one.

Jassi did have a good figure, complexion, and features the was she was to begin with.  She only had a few physical elements that could be altered very quickly, but being fat.....!!!  May Armaan always thought that he would eventually get her contacts and change her hair style. 

Don't get me wrong, Armaan did love her for what she was, but would being fat make any difference in his decision?

I really hope this topic is not going to offend anyone.  It it is offensive, I request that one of the mods remove my topic right away.

I just wanted to get some feedback...

Thanks.

What do you guys think?

Peaches

smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Bechare Armu ka kya hota ?? Dab ke mar jaata. LOL
bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 4:54am | IP Logged

hey peaches...........If we can relate this to real life, may be you will get some answers. I have never been fat in my life. Actually god has given me a body structure which is not normally affected by food or lack of it,Thank Him for it. But I have seen many goodlooking boys fall in love with real fat girls and viceversa. Infact, my room mate in college was quite fat, people used to laugh at her always. She too fell in love with a very handome and smart young man and they live happily together. I don't think being fat or ugly or poor or any such thing come in the way of love if it is true. Arman loves jassi for what she is and will love her even if she is fat.

Another thing is...... being fat or thin is only a matter of time and circumstances. All beautiful Aiswarya Rais will never be the same always. In fact most of the girls tend to become fat after marriage and child birth, but none of the husbands are leaving them, I hope.

This has been an interesting topic.

ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 5:21am | IP Logged
u r so right blueBig smile
peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluelotus

hey peaches...........If we can relate this to real life, may be you will get some answers. I have never been fat in my life. Actually god has given me a body structure which is not normally affected by food or lack of it,Thank Him for it. But I have seen many goodlooking boys fall in love with real fat girls and viceversa. Infact, my room mate in college was quite fat, people used to laugh at her always. She too fell in love with a very handome and smart young man and they live happily together. I don't think being fat or ugly or poor or any such thing come in the way of love if it is true. Arman loves jassi for what she is and will love her even if she is fat.

Another thing is...... being fat or thin is only a matter of time and circumstances. All beautiful Aiswarya Rais will never be the same always. In fact most of the girls tend to become fat after marriage and child birth, but none of the husbands are leaving them, I hope.

Blue that was a great point of view!  I can understand that when you are in love with someone you automaticlly develop a physical attraction to that person regardless of what their physical appearance.

It explains why Armaan never fell for Malika to begin with.  In my opinion, I think Malika is really very pretty.

But some how I've seen that there is no such think as being "ugly".  There is "not attractive" or "average looking" or "as pretty as" or "much prettier than", but no such think as straight being straight out ugly.

Jassi has a lot of natural beauty tha people would kill for.

But the point I'm trying to make is that in our societ, a perosn like Jassi would have more advantages than someone who was heavy.  Do you agree?

Thanks again for your feedback.

Peaches

sumeet_here Senior Member
sumeet_here
sumeet_here

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 7:40am | IP Logged
well any 1 seen SHALLOW HAL?
mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
haha, if jassi was heavy, then i guessthe show wouldve been funny, becuz she sure did fall a lot of times, i guess she wouldve fell even more, especially on top of armaan, man, he'd be dead. but its all becuz of jassi, that gulmohar isn't that bad, and if armaan were to act love wid her, then hed probably fall in love with ehr work. i mean come one, methali, if jassi was methali, do u think armaan would luv her??
Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluelotus

I agree with blue and peaches.. I think Armaan would have loved Jassi even if she was fat. 

Armaan fell in love with the ugly Jassi definitely not because of her looks but because of the honestly, simplicity, sweetness in her.

Go to top