disappointed, negativity nd many more...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

I m a newbie here. so I don't knw whether its brk d rule n regulation or not. Bt still v many questions dat makes me very dissapointed''.

Don't knw why d cvs makes things so much complicated'if its d sake of trp,then very sorry 2 say its dsnt help'previously we saw MJHT or DMG .or may b LRL all r bcming so much popular at their time without such twist or turn''here also we see such a loops of story:

1. promo shows dat its story abt a girl,struggling 4 her good 4 nothing family members'why cvs forcefully converted it in a love story''..we started 2 watch dis 4 her day 2 day struggling rather watch same old love story shown by every  soaps in every channel''''then why HD is different with other''xcept loud make up, constume or sets'
  2. here shows dat d Hitler is indira didi''.bt we found xcept she all r Hitler''''she struggle every single day nd eat almost nothing,she going to jail,beaten horribly without doing nothing wrong'..nd many more things r there'''''.bt her family live bindass doing anything...
  3. what d u think frnds such a serious nd mature girl fell in love so easily''.love a person without knowing anything abt him'.when she hate men''cheated by her father nd brother'..
  4. why cvs shows Rishi's character dis way'if he is a hero then after doing such a big mishap he remain so happy go lucky type man'..not seeing a single scene where  he regret 4 wht he v done...is he hero or villain'..confusing dis way is dis show is really different with other''.
  5. is Sanjoy  poor''..has no power'''.script shows he  permanently live in London with his mother''if d money power is everything then I think he hv enough money 2 protect his mother''obviously he earned with doller  yeaar😉
  6. there r many more things bt here I conclude it saying one thing i.e is VIDIT really innocent''.here shows dat Indira earned 4 her family since d age of 18'.then where is her vidit vaiya'''he may b in abroad then''.doing his study or job'leave his family in d shoulder of a 18 yr girl?!!!!...rediculous''. in this kind of situation every good person sacrifies  their opportunity 2 going abroad or nywhere in his country also 4 d sake of their family'''.then why he is mahan'..???he was paralysed when indira is 23'..then why he is not coming b4 or sending money b4 2 help his little sister''.

There is all negative negative nd negative'''''negativity to d infinitive...

still HD ko hum jhel rahe hai only bcoz of u  RATIDI💔

Edited by loveuratidi - 12 years ago
welcome too hd forums dear ...n nice post ...
i agree with you

Rishi-Indira love story really missing some thing... it is not at all convincing to see a girl like Indira to fall in love with some one like Rishi without knowing anything🤪

The way CVs developed love story, missed to show the real bond between the Rishi and Indira🥺

Vidith is always a mystery...

I donot know how suddenly sameer is shown obsessed with Indira... he just met her two to three times and in all scene indira insulted him and suddenly CVs showed him obsessed with Indira.😲

the whole show is turning into total -ve and rona dona...
Originally posted by ros92-786

welcome too hd forums dear ...n nice post ...

glad u lyk dis...thnxxx😆
First of al wlcm 2 forum n totaly agree at ur last point
as per d characters nly vidit is one who luvs her sis n understands her so nvr he send money 2 help her sistr so wat if he is living in abroda,he cn help her sistr financialy atlst thoda bohat...
dunno wat cvs r trying 2 do wid vidit's character
hope smthng gud nly
apart frm dat m enjoying d show...
love has no reasons...i think for her, she was so deprived of love that when she got all the attention and care she craved to have from her family from rishi, she fell in love with him...love just happens...its hard to explain

Edited by sumonetolub - 12 years ago