Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
its so bad yaar cv's r ruining pratik's character he was loving caring and nice hubby but now they r trying to ruin its character its not good Edited by 55shobha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I disagree. Pratik's debut scene itself was OTT pda romance. But later he looked like normal good guy and then the shoulder touching incident and the focus given to that act said something. But we chose to ignore or cvs chose to confuse us by normal act by pratik. So i dont think there is any character assasination. His character has not been shown much to have such strong opinions on him - good or bad.
big_007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But Sunna_Deewani I do not understand why does he suddenly fall for Megha beside having a beautiful wife like prerna...Megha is not a gorgeous beauty, nor a sexy siren...then why????????
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
i think cvs didn't assasinate prateek character. he kept his character tat they can use it anyway. intelligent move by them. hints were given by his introduction scene, being too goody n so loving his wife. his way of touching megha at office n later looks n now in holi scene. most of them r good until didn't get opportunities. he is deep n dangerous. he has many layers to him. he is attracted to megha it seems. if it develops to desire n wat else lets see. normal ppl act normal irrespective of good n bad but when situation arises character of the person will be known.
in every person there will be good n bad but it depends on the person wat way they chose inspite of situations n opportunities.

sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
seriously...they already showed one creep...it was not necessary to show the same situation =again
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@big 007
I see ur point here. Megha is not beauty that would corrupt men easily. But she is a widow and ppl think widow and even single women are easy targets. So he is just trying out his luck. But i too think this was really unnecessary mainly because they showed similar creep in the form of rastogi. Maybe he will become a big hurdle for mohan in proving amar's innocence. Mohan seems to want to publish the mistake in his probe and reporting as per the call he made after knowing about koyal, which i guess was attended by megha -he said something about khulasa- which pratik will not allow as that would bring disrepute to their newspaper. So he will sweet talk mohan and say that he should find evidences for amar's innocence and then publish, which i think is right too in a way, but pratik's intension wont be good.
memarathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@sunna totally agree wid u. pratik surely opposes mohan for proving ars innocence.