surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
maataji to chhoti ko aise daant rahi hain jaise unhone khud khuchh kiya hi nahi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prince3673 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u know surabhi when mano said ghar ki sabse choti bahu ka kamra check karna baki hai,mataji's
reaction was.i think now mataji is melting towards simar and roli especially after guruji's speech
after mano is exposed i m sure mataji will throw out of her house,but at the same time i want
mataji to reveal the truth as she is now melting.never mind if family members will be angry,but
with time she will be forgiven.but i know this will not happen as cvs want to drag the show.
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is such a patent colors formula.

Find another character and make it seem a little more black then our initiating major character and then blame everything on this character and hope everyone forgets the other's co-conspiring.

They do it all the time. Here too - let Mano get blacker by comparison even if Mataji iniitated and then - make Mano look progressively worse and eventually let Mataji herself throw Mano out and herself appear to be a white angel.

Look at MATAJI - just coz Guruji is praise for Simar-Roli, now Mataji is afraid to even touch SR.
oldcounty30 thumbnail
There is no proper story line so they are revolving the story around all these crap things.
Edited by oldcounty30 - 12 years ago
upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mataji mellowing towards Rosim now does not change anything. She needs to be punished
Well I dont think that the makers will absolve Mataji and make Mano the scape goat. That is so unfair to all the viewers who have been waiting for her to realize her mistakes.
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But Upra - it won't really happen. They may show Mataji realizing her mistakes in private but they'll never make this major character hang her head in shame in front of the whole house and say she made all these mistakes and was also responsible for their maayka getting to know about this deliberate sister fight.

Mano has already become blacker by stealing from Mataji and now by planting kangan on Roli WITHOUT planning with Mataji. So dumb ! I mean what will Mano gain from Simar becoming blamed ? Mataji hated simar and now she seems to be coming around -- so why would Mano being as lazy as she is - exert herself for another ?

Also - Mano must be having some family right ? Her own kids - something !! where are they all ? I do think she dresses like a married lady - so why is her family not missing her ? So unpractical !
upra thumbnail
Originally posted by: hooked

But Upra - it won't really happen. They may show Mataji realizing her mistakes in private but they'll never make this major character hang her head in shame in front of the whole house and say she made all these mistakes and was also responsible for their maayka getting to know about this deliberate sister fight.

Mano has already become blacker by stealing from Mataji and now by planting kangan on Roli WITHOUT planning with Mataji. So dumb ! I mean what will Mano gain from Simar becoming blamed ? Mataji hated simar and now she seems to be coming around -- so why would Mano being as lazy as she is - exert herself for another ?

Also - Mano must be having some family right ? Her own kids - something !! where are they all ? I do think she dresses like a married lady - so why is her family not missing her ? So unpractical !

I have a feeling that Mano's character has outlived its presence in the show and will be coming to a logical (illogical) end very soon & good riddance!!
So Mano is taking revenge from Roli & Simar for the make up incident which is why her lazy ass is exerting itself. I think Mano has been kicked out of her house because she must have pulled similar stunts in her own house and now has come here to Mataji's house to create a ruckus.
Not sure how the makers will let Mataji escape scott free. Mano has no loyalty to any one and she will throw Mataji under the bus if fingers are pointed at her.
sagark thumbnail
Yes upra mathaji needs to be punished for what all she has done but am afraid that mathaji truth may not come out so soon and now i feel that mano will be blamed for everything and mathaji will throw her out of the house. Even if mano tries to expose mathaji i think that wont happen very soon as the serial has to go on. Now i feel the cvs should concentrate more on the love story of rolisid and premer and take the story ahead like premer having a kid and roli and sid getting into a husband wife relation and not friends. So what do youll think as we have watched enough of this plotting so now i think we should see more of love happening. Tell me if am right.
upra thumbnail
Originally posted by: sagark

Yes upra mathaji needs to be punished for what all she has done but am afraid that mathaji truth may not come out so soon and now i feel that mano will be blamed for everything and mathaji will throw her out of the house. Even if mano tries to expose mathaji i think that wont happen very soon as the serial has to go on. Now i feel the cvs should concentrate more on the love story of rolisid and premer and take the story ahead like premer having a kid and roli and sid getting into a husband wife relation and not friends. So what do youll think as we have watched enough of this plotting so now i think we should see more of love happening. Tell me if am right.

@sagar we will all agree with you par hamari sunta kaun hai. I was eagerly waiting for the revenge track but if Mataji is let off scott free then kya faida. You dont think ki Mano Mataji ko expose karne ki koshish karegi? How will this Mataji hating Roli Simar track end without Mataji realizing she is wrong? Iska matlab mataji will continue to plot against Rosim with the help of Karuna, Uma & Pari. Their has to be a logical conclusion to this track as well. The love stories will not begin till this track ends.
sagark thumbnail
Originally posted by: upra

@sagar we will all agree with you par hamari sunta kaun hai. I was eagerly waiting for the revenge track but if Mataji is let off scott free then kya faida. You dont think ki Mano Mataji ko expose karne ki koshish karegi? How will this Mataji hating Roli Simar track end without Mataji realizing she is wrong? Iska matlab mataji will continue to plot against Rosim with the help of Karuna, Uma & Pari. Their has to be a logical conclusion to this track as well. The love stories will not begin till this track ends.

U know upra am just fed up of watching this stupid track now. I thought they bought sid in the show as roli's love interest but i dont see any love in between both of them. And now sid has disappered, for two days no sid. God knows when we will get to see the love scenes. And on the other side prem is shown only going to office or going for bath. I think in this serial they are only interested in the bathroom or the dinning table for food. Cvs plsss start the newly married couple love story. Seriously they dont look like newly married couples.😡😡