Ye kiska bhoot ghus gaya CVs mein ?

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
What the heck was today's episode all about ?

the utterly stupid holi song ... the over the top mohan running on the roads ... doesn't he have a bike ? ... is he a ekta heroine ? ... the ridiculously long staring sessions  ... everything was so exaggerated and over the top ... mohan was acting so loud ... all subtleties down the drain 

yeh kya ho raha bhai, yeh kya ho raha hai ?

oh! and i didn't write enough about the holi song ... Did i tell you it was stupid ... well it was stupid ... and just if you did not get it, it was stupid ... the song did not fit in... the lyrics playing when mohan and megha were staring were just ... stupid ... and the focus on megha was so filmy ... portraying her like it was her first taste of joy after her dukhyaaari and bechaari widowhood, everything she is NOT.

Pls exorcise the melodramatic ghosts that has entered the body of the CVS ... Surely theyy can borrow some tantrik from another set, exactly where this bhoot cam from

Edited by bips - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misty85 thumbnail
Lol...my father was wondering the same... do pahiye se do pair pe agaya... he became PT usha...😆 But song was not that bad keeping in view the current situation.
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
^^

misty, glad at least someone liked the song ... i was cringing throughout ... 🤔
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 I think utna bhi OTT nahi tha...i think that long run of Mohan could be avoided,since he had a bike...but that long staring...woh chalta hai,yaar...trademark hai,saare serials me hota hai,but what i only don't want...is to lose the light flavour of the show,u know...

woh nok-jhok,wo ladai,woh sweet and soft looks,woh sab rahega dono ke beech,then i am willing to tolerate,all exaggerations...becos i watch the show for...mohan and megha's nok-jhok and guru...😆
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry to differ but I think the realization scene was shot very well.  It was high point of this week or rather last few weeks so they had to depict it with some special way.

In other shows they use sily trolly camera which keep rolling round and round the character and they keep starring at camera

Mohan's running was very symbolic -

A. He didn't care how he just wanted to reach her
B. He wanted to let her frustration out so he channelized his energy
C. His facial expression were superb
D. At that very moment most important was for him to see Megha and apologize to  her

I really don't pay attention to background songs ...  Megha looked so graceful while dancing ... her expressions each time were just fantastic .. 

Pratik - Better not talk about him in this post.

This was Mohan's episode ..

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
& cvs ruined pratik character🤓its soo annoying🥱
@ agree with your mohan's statement😆Edited by saher_90 - 12 years ago
misty85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavmuks

Sorry to differ but I think the realization scene was shot very well.  It was high point of this week or rather last few weeks so they had to depict it with some special way.

In other shows they use sily trolly camera which keep rolling round and round the character and they keep starring at camera

D. At that very moment most important was for him to see Megha and apologize to  her

I really don't pay attention to background songs ...  Megha looked so graceful while dancing ... her expressions each time were just fantastic .. 

You have described it well. 👏 Even I liked the way his scenes were shot... the first shot against the sun was very good visual combination. The DOP did a commendable job.👏
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
his bike may be fell down hone ki vajah se kharab ho gai ho.
Originally posted by: kavmuks

well said
ya This was Mohan epi..😳
allover Mohan Mohan& Mohan 😛
AdorableTrouble thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

his bike may be fell down hone ki vajah se kharab ho gai ho.

Mere Monu ke khilaf kuch bhi bolne se pehle saari possibilities check kar lo !
Right Amisha ? 😉 😛