Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

ros92-786

ros92-786

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
very nice thanks anju ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21blueocean_787

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WRITTEN UPDATE 15th MARCH 2012 (Page 3)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indianfighter

Thanks for the WU! Much appreciated. Clap

My usual analysis...Smile

In my opinion it was an average episode. The funniest part was Munna's gathering of the local people. He was begging for money like a professional beggar. ROFL Kaise logo se paise chinta tha, especially from that poor old man. ROFL Arre Munna toh aapne Ishaan ki padayi aur aapne next bache ki zindagi barbaad karna chahta hain for Vidith's sake, yeh toh Indira se bhi mahaan nikla. Chalo, Munna koi kaam toh acha karta hain in contrast to Kutumb and Inder. I hope his new fundraising business goes well. Big smile

The most emotional scene was Ishaan-Indu. Gosh, they have so great chemistry together. And Ishaan is so sensible, he knows what his bhua needs at every single moment. Today he became her pillow. How cute na...Smile I can not stop talking about Indira's facial expressions. Her perfomance was simply excellent. Clap 

I was shocked to see Rishi lurking into SN to meet Vidith, but it felt good at the same time. He has still not forgot his responsibilities. Big smileThese Besharmas are so mean, taking credit for Rishi's work. I hope Indira understood this was too good to be true. How can Sunaina and Munna suddenly take care of Vidith when they have not mentioned his name once over the past 7 years?

The conversation between Rishi and Sam was good, both acting very well. I especially liked how Sam imitated Rishi's voice. LOL The view of Rishi in anger is a delight. I could feel the power burning inside him when he grabbed Sam. The disgusting part of this scene was Sam kissing the photo of Indira. Today Sameer clearly treated his bro as a stranger. He called the security to throw out Rishi, how cowardly is not that? Additionally, Rishi called him his big brother but Sam replied by just making fun of him. This indicates how different the two brother think and behave. One brother considering the other to be his own, and the other considering his brother as world's greatest enemy. I am not sure what kind of brotherhood the CVs want to show us, but it is definitely awkward. 

The precap gave us the anticipated answer. Dr Mukul is teamed up with Sam and giving incorrect doses of wrong medications to Vidith. This the reason Vidith became paralyzed once again. Honestly speaking, I have never heard about any medication which causes temporary paralyzing. This seems to be another blooper. But one thing to note; Dr Mukul is corrupt. The upcoming track looks really interesting, I am crossing my fingers for some action-packed episodes. Who will kidnap Indira and what will be Rishi's next step? Chalo aage dekhte hain CVs kaise story banate hain...Smile

Hey Sandeep I like reading your analysis everyday,I write one update and you write an another one as it is as long as the update.
What if Rishi is using a camera and is recording sameer dirty acts.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

loveuratidi-shalz--Mehnaaz-blueocean_787-Sandy-misty85

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Binny...

Thanks for the lovely update Anju di..Hug

SF never fails to surprise me he stoops even lower in every epi..Stern Smile

It was good to see Rishi taking some action though..!!
Binny dear Hi
Sameer is in a race to stoop lower and lower everydayLOL,after stooping he thinks I must go a little furtherWink so he commits an another surprising,dirty act,tomorrow it will be something more intense.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

...Binny...-shalz--Mehnaaz-blueocean_787

-Sandy-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sandy-

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KajAnj

[/QUOTE] Hey Sandeep I like reading your analysis everyday,I write one update and you write an another one as it is as long as the update.
Thanks Anju.Smile I like to share my views with other viewers, it has become a habit of mine to visit IF immediately after HD. LOL 

Yes, that could be. But camera has is its limitations. How can the cam track Sameer 24/7? Big smile I think Rishi thinks of something bigger. Now I have got a sudden feeling that Rishi might be the one who kidnaps Indu, just to clear out any misunderstandings between them. It sounds weird though.Confused I do not want this type of Rishi. He better acts as he did at the airport. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21-shalz--Mehnaaz-blueocean_787

SaRuv.

IF-Addictz

SaRuv.

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Thank alot:D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21-Mehnaaz-blueocean_787

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Hey Sandeep I like reading your analysis everyday,I write one update and you write an another one as it is as long as the update.
Thanks Anju.Smile I like to share my views with other viewers, it has become a habit of mine to visit IF immediately after HD. LOL 

Yes, that could be. But camera has is its limitations. How can the cam track Sameer 24/7? Big smile I think Rishi thinks of something bigger. Now I have got a sudden feeling that Rishi might be the one who kidnaps Indu, just to clear out any misunderstandings between them. It sounds weird though.Confused I do not want this type of Rishi. He better acts as he did at the airport. 
[/QUOTE] What if it is indur and Jhumpa as they know she has given sharma Nivas for the wedding and she must be having some money with her,or if she's shown taking a loan for the treatment of Vidith and they want the money.

blueocean_787-Sandy--Mehnaaz-

-Sandy-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sandy-

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

What if it is indur and Jhumpa as they know she has given sharma Nivas for the wedding and she must be having some money with her,or if she's shown taking a loan for the treatment of Vidith and they want the money.[/QUOTE]
I do not think they are smart enough to do this. But if they are drooling over the little money left in SN, they are nothing but psychos. LOLBut we will get some answers tomorrow regarding how Indu will try to cover the medical expenses. I do not think she will call up Rishi because she finds him guilty. She will not consider Sameer either because she knows his nature. You are right, loan might be the only possibility for Indu in this difficult situation. But she would do whatever she can in order to cure Vidith, even sacrifice herself. We wait and watch, sure something interesting is going to happen tomorrow and they will ruin our weekend as usual. LOL

Edited by indianfighter - 15 March 2012 at 12:29pm

ALUJNA21-Mehnaaz-blueocean_787

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

I do not think they are smart enough to do this. But if they are drooling over the little money left in SN, they are nothing but psychos. LOLBut we will get some answers tomorrow regarding how Indu will try to cover the medical expenses. I do not think she will call up Rishi because she finds him guilty. She will not consider Sameer either because she knows his nature. You are right, loan might be the only possibility for Indu in this difficult situation. But she would do whatever she can in order to cure Vidith, even sacrifice herself. We wait and watch, sure something interesting is going to happen tomorrow and they will ruin our weekend as usual. LOL
Just see how the psycho culprit Sameer of Vidith  will try to help her out,may be this is when she'll also accept to marry him due to the very fist article...
Let see it is very confusing.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

edabella-shalz--Mehnaaz-blueocean_787-Sandy-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top