Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramdevsan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
we all are wating for this...when priya call ram by his name or other name instead of mr kapoor...lets see whether cv has plain for it or not.
ramdevsan thumbnail
Stumped by his inhibitive behaviour...looks like Golu has bitten more than he could swallow😉Regarding the closeness part these are the initial stages of nazdikiyaan and so far only baby steps have been taken as far their relationship is concerned...The roots of trust , confidence in one another has yet to sink in deeper.
[/QUOTE]

Spot on!
She's confident of her feelings. I love that about Priya! she's not the typical shy wallflower heroine; LOVED how she owned their night together...no nakhra...no nonsense...GO PRIYA!), 

but she also needs to be confident of his feelings for her - i guess that's when she'll call him Ram
[/QUOTE]

now ram is more confident...we see this yesterday...when he come closer & say ha sachi...now their is no shy from ram side...he totaly in love...no shy to express it...
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice post Shanti.. Indeed its high time Mr. Kapoor is chucked out and only ram or ram ji is said by priya..
ramdevsan thumbnail
Originally posted by: maris08

Nice post Shanti.. Indeed its high time Mr. Kapoor is chucked out and only ram or ram ji is said by priya..

golu ji is perfact..as the way their relation is progressing...their is no shy ...so i wish golu ji in private is lovely.
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I so want it guys..that Priya will call him Ram or may be Golu?😳
and Ram may call Priya.."meri gudiya"?☺️..not in front of everyone..but at least when they r alone😍
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: monamie111

I so want it guys..that Priya will call him Ram or may be Golu?😳

and Ram may call Priya.."meri gudiya"?☺️..not in front of everyone..but at least when they r alone😍

Please tweet Ekta to do it..

I want to hear her say Lekin Raam Aap Bade Achey Lagthey Hai !!!
Golu also will do ..
Kuch Be I am tired of Mr. Kapoor  ka jhaap ...

Just like Neha calls Vikram Vikram

Priya should call Mr. Kapoor Ram !!
Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shanti

Now this gonna be a milestone like the 12th March!! It is way overdue and the CV's had enough opportunity to make that change. Don't know what they are waiting for..

I think there was a petition also on this!!
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I know yaar , the best time was when she was  talli with Bhang she could have called him Ram and the next morning also ...

or Golu..
Baas I had enough of this Mr. Kapoor Progress Please Priya...
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shanti05

I know yaar , the best time was when she was  talli with Bhang she could have called him Ram and the next morning also ...

or Golu..
Baas I had enough of this Mr. Kapoor Progress Please Priya...

Exactly!! one more wasted opportunity! Mr kapoor sunte sunte main khud meri hubby ko aise bulane lag gayi hoon..😆
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: fosla

Exactly!! one more wasted opportunity! Mr kapoor sunte sunte main khud meri hubby ko aise bulane lag gayi hoon..😆

That is funny! Mrs. Kapoor!😆

You know I am one of the very very few who like "Mr Kapoor".  Ram me kya mazaa hai yaar... everyone calls him Ram. No fun in that.