jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by artijain

Topic: Put ur self in Jassi's shoe

What a scary suggestion.

Why scary!!!

I tried doing it!! Its just that her shoes are too small for my large feets!! Wink.

Jammy LOL

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

I tried doing it!! Its just that her shoes are too small for my large feets!! Wink.

then count urself lucky warna aaj update likhne ke bajai tum armaan suri ke peechay peechay phir rahe hoteConfused
anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
very nice analysis smile and so agree with you mani.

And your right... we wouldn't dislike jassi as much if you didn't mess up purabs life along with hers. The poor guy, even if boring, actually had a life... now all he does is go out with jassi and do a part time chauffer job for her. I miss the old purab.
biju_cso Newbie
biju_cso
biju_cso

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
i feel she has got over arman. of course first love is always precious to everyone and we all have a soft corner for that person.
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manimau

I don't agree with you on all the points, smile...... I think you are looking thru the same glasses as Jassi and not seeing what the facts are..... I personally feel that what Jassi is currently doing is NOT right... Any person in his/her right state of mind will find out the true colors of Armaan from his behavior.....

Here is why....

Jassi having respect for Armaan sir and her love... Jassi being a honest,sincere and intelligent did not get the job in any of the company as per her qualication because  she was not good looking.  Even when she had come to Gulmohar for an interview she was first rejected.  It was armaan who was impressed by her qualification decided to appoint her as his secretary inspite of she not being good looking. 

WRONG.... Armaan hired jassi just to impress puru.... If Armaan have looked at the qualifications, he would have realized that those qualifications are not suitable for a secretary, but for some managerial post.....

Thus jassi has a great respect for Armaan.  Armaan was very much impressed  by jassi's intelligence and honesty. Since then armaan started protecting her from Mallika and other against jassi because armaan did not wanted to lose an intelligent, honest and sincerely secretary who was capable of runing a company.  

WRONG..... Armaan was very impressed by Jassi's handling of his girlfriends..... Her management skills for managing his dates..... So he started protecting Jassi against Mallika only in cases where he would also get into trouble if Jassi gets into trouble...... Whenever Jassi alone was in real trouble, Armaan never supported Jassi..... So he did not want to loose an intelligent, honest and sincere secretary who was capable of running his 'girlfriend/dates' business.

Its this behaviour of Armaan that jassi fell in love with Armaan. Any ordinary girl would get infatuated or fall in love.  Its because of her honesty that ARmaan bought Kohinoor in her name thinking jassi would be his secretary through out her life. 

See he never wanted her to go up the ladder.... wanted her to remain his secretary all his life.... He made her CEO for his ego purpose.... because Jassi had challenged him and so to prove that he is right he had to make her CEO.... and after that we are seeing how hellbent he is on destroying Jassi's work.....

Jassi had already decided that Armaan was Mallika, she will never interfere between them. Then Purab entered into jassi life.  It then  Armaan started to feel very insecure b/c of Kohinoor.  He  started flirting with her, poor jassi falls in Trap. As of today, Jassi does not know that Armaan way playing around with her b/c of Kohinoor.  Believe me guys, the day jassi comes to know about this, she will definiately lose her respect and love and start hating him to the core.

I completely agree here..... But I don't see why an intelligent girl like Jassi cannot understand the motives behind all Armaan's deeds...... Most of all, Jassi, the one, why is she going after the looks of Armaan (here I mean Armaan's exterior behaviour) and not loving the interior of Purab (his loving and pure heart), is just beyond my, an ordinary girl's, imagination......       & amp; nbsp;      

Wow! I think u give close competition to Jammy..or maybe Jammy gives close competition to u.

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

manimau Most of all, Jassi, the one, why is she going after the looks of Armaan (here I mean Armaan's exterior behaviour) and not loving the interior of Purab (his loving and pure heart), is just beyond my, an ordinary girl's, imagination......       & amp; amp; nbsp;         & amp; nbsp;         & amp; nbsp;  

Well mani,there are quite a few extraordinary girls around,like meWink

Smile,it was more 'why Purab and not Armaan' for Jassi than anything else.So nothing given,nothing takenConfused

I am extraordinary too!  I just cant see the appeal of Purab.

Go to top