SS Extended: Desires of Imperfection (Part 2:Pg 4) - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Blushsarika

Sharmishta please don't throw Andas and Tamatars on me.
Ending of this FF looks so incomplete, something seems missing .
Check yourself dear from our point of view.
Otherwise this chapter was fabulous, it was as expected from you mindblowing.
See to what I have said

was missing your FF badly.
Love you for this update

no no i think u r wrong
u love her writing so much that we always wish that there is no end...
i am right hai na
you r really a wonderful writer and when end comes we all become very sad
omg Mish di..
it was too gud..
superb update..
but pls dnt end it here..
"ye dil maange more"
:)
ciao!!
hi Mish it was a lovely and an outstanding take on the story of DK.👏I read it all in 1 go...specially loved the part where ASHU very sweetly ask NIDHI that when he likes the flower rose he is not going to go for a gainda and he is terrified at the thought of what will happen he the rose in his garden doesnt survive it speaks volumes of 1s insecurities and the amount of self doubt 1 suffers when u love some1 dearly and are afraid of dissapointing that person. though did not liked your ending it so soon but i get your point of it getting repetitive somewhere or the other with other works of yours.1s again it was very crisp and fresh [Im sounding like a baker]😆. love and take care 
Originally posted by sharmishtha02

Thanks Diksha, Sarika, Deepika 😊

Sarika - no ande's, but no hopes either. 😆 Won't be extending this story any further. Thing is, while writing a story by itself, I can, of course, show their entire life. But as a writer, I will start running into repetitions with my other FFs. Sometimes a little bit of repetition is fine, if overall story is going to be different. But when I figure that rest of the story would be exactly like what I have written elsewhere, I really don't feel motivated to write. I don't enjoy the process. So, just read one of my other FFs after house related issue has been sorted out and you will have the complete story. 😊

I agree with you Mish di..that if you go on to end it...It'll we be quite the same like endings in other FF's...But we can surely expect " Closing the loop"..to restart whenever you wish too...❤️😳...Thankyou...:):)..
hey sharmishtha it was really nice 👏
the old house track but newly present great thimking👏
totally loved it🤗
n plz continue this story or give us surprise by starting newone😲
we all r eagerly waiting for ur excellent writing😍

n plz if possible pm me when u write new story anywhere in if or blog😊
THANK U FOR SUCH A WONDERFUL STORY🤗

Hi Sharmishta,

Thanks for the short but sweet FF, its lovely...though i was disappointed for ending it so quickly. As always you have built strong mutual trust and friendship between A and N, example of rose and lily, conversation on hero worshiping needs special mention...If you would like to, this story is open for continuation as confession has happened...

thanks

Nandini
Hi sharmishtha di...
I was surprised n happy when i saw 'Desire of imperfection part 2'...thank u for part 2...
AshNi's eagerness in the morning to see eachother n then the cabin scene where Nidhi says that me to ainwe he aa gayi thi and then cute answer by Ashu that ainwe aa he gayi ho to ainwe ruk bhi jao...it was too sweet...
Hate mallika humare innocent Ashu ke dimaag me kuch bhi ulta sidha daal deti hai...
Again ice-cream scene was cute...
How do u manage to write same story with same characters but in another angle or i say in other way like in this part there was house issue but u handle it beautifully...Really hats off to u...u r very good writer...last part in terrace was my fav part...Love the way Ashu apologised to Nidhi by sitting on knees n Nidhi did same...wonderful
Thank you...
Waiting for 'Closing the loop'...(sorry di but ye dil mange more)
awesum...do keep writing :)
THE FOLLOWING IS THE LINK OF Sharmishtha di's FF ON ASHNI:

http://mishfiction.wordpress.com/2012/09/06/regaining-trust-part-1/