Will Anandi become pregnant? - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
I dont want to see Anandi & Jagya together anymore. He & Gauri are 2 selfish people who deserve each other. Why dont the CV's introduce someone new for Anandi. He doesnt want to be with her and she doesnt want to be him so why should they be forced to be together. This Jagya being attracted to Anandi now will not last...its a fake world they have been lulled into because of badi dadisa's health issues but soon reality will knock on their door in the form of Gauri & the baby, tab kya hoga?

Edited by upra - 12 years ago
@hooked -- he said "either"... either gauri or anandi.
 ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
a third lady not in the horizon so far.
Edited by tinoo - 12 years ago
Originally posted by tinoo

@hooked -- he said "either"... either gauri or anandi.
 ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
a third lady not in the horizon so far.

That qualification is important Tinoo ! Am glad u gave it ðŸ˜ƒ
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I had to qualify it with "so far"  because with all the flip flops in Js character, anything can happen.  A third lady can easily walk into the picture.
I do not expect the third lady at this time...but surly when both the kids will be a little bit grown up...Jagya will try for the third...after all he has all the right(moral, legal, ilegal, natural, claim, positive , negative , individual...)...after all he is the laadesar of Dadi sa...shora of haveli...Had he been from a poor family ..he would have been shown the jail..bhago should have beaten him to death...no body wants to put a lagaam on this stupid...he can do what so ever he wants to do...